Untitled

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_from_Another_World
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(1982_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If only Scott Adkins could act

But Keanu Reeves doesn't age.

upvoted XD

he could've been a fucking incredible Batou in the forthcoming Ghost In The Shell.

Fuck you Keanu, take your fucking time why don't you. There is literally nobody else

then he would be one bad ass batman.

Idgaf he still should have been iron fist

Besides, he is too white for the role. We need a Black Spike, Black Jet, Black Faye and brown Ed.

ed was already brown

But she wasn't the correct brown.

We don't need a live action Bebop movie.

What do we need?

It's completely true. Spike is like 27 in the anime.

I know this is a troll post, but Jet could reasonable be played by a black dude considering that his VA is black.

Another animated Bebop movie

A live action ghost in the shell without Scarjo

He still banging a tranny?

so who do you think should play him instead ?

Meanwhile, female actors never admit their age and would be furious if you pointed out that the character they are supposed to be playing is 30 years younger than they are.

>Meanwhile, female actors never admit their age and would be furious if you pointed out that the character they are supposed to be playing is 30 years younger than they are.
where did you get that from

Outta his ass

Anime brown just means darker skin. Black characters are given other black attributes because nips don't see many nogs.

chris pratt will get the role and it will become another guardians of the galaxy

screencap this post twice

It's my dream desu desu

Good, animefags are cancer.

Get a load of this guy, the fucking arbiter of what we do and do not need.

I guess Carpenter didn't need to remake The Thing either did he?

Why does there need to be a live action adaptation of something that already exists?

>"One of my eyes is a fake because I lost it in an accident 3 years ago."
>"Now I see the past in one eye, and the present in the other."

>Besides, he is too white for the role.

Keanu is probably just the right mix of European & Asian to play Spike. But people have been wanting him to play the role for almost twenty years now, so it's really not surprising that he feels too old at this juncture. It's not 2003 anymore.

that could work

He know the movie gonna suck...he is trying to save us you fool

>actor is actually honest and admits he is just too old to play the part
>Sup Forums starts sperging telling him to do it anyway

Spike: Keanu

Faye: Antje Traue

Jet: No clue. Idris Elba.

>weeaboo trash
Good thing Keanu turned that piece of shit role down. Adaptations of anime trash are horrible just like anime itself as a genre.

Thank god

Animation is higher art than live action film because it allows for a greater vision than a bunch of insane alcoholics playing pretend in front of a camera (actors). Watch Redline or Satoshi Kon's movies and see the future of film you pleb fuck.

What ethnicity are the characters in Cowboy Bebop anyway?

>I guess Carpenter didn't need to remake The Thing either did he?

... but he didn't?

Keanu is a Hero

Japs. All anime characters are japanese unless otherwise specified.

BECAUSE REDHEADS AND BLONDES ARE NATRUAL TO THE JAPANESE GENE POOL.

as opposed to an adaptation of something that doesn't exist?

>NUH-UH

lmao roasties

Because of how similar faces often look in anime I think they often differentiate them through their hair.
Personally I am happy if they at least stay with real hair colors and don't go full retard with pink and blue hair.

This is a good point.

I wish jewllywood would stop touching my chinese cartoons.

To be honest.

Should be portrayed by a woman anyway.

Fuck off with the rotten bait

A women or Idris Elba.

It was ScarJo that single handedly aided Lucy in grossing 10x budget to $460 million.

Name any asian actress that can do that? You can't.

>... but he didn't?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_from_Another_World

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(1982_film)

Get your shit together for fucks sake

Oh, I've heard about the one from the 50s as well as the novel, for some reason I thought you talked about the 2011 prequel.

So was jet

He's not wrong. But what a shame this development hell has been

Someone's found the painting..

Keanu can make the shittiest movie watchable, probably would have saved it.

Such a stupid movie

In 2016 SJW age:

Spike will be black
Jet will be white
Faye will be asian
Ed will be hispanic

Your post isn't clever or witty or interesting, it's just tired and repetitive, like the dicks in your ass and mouth.

Try to be more original in the next life, you cum slurping faggot.

I wasn't trying to be. I was stating a fact

I hope they do this

Isn't that just checking all the boxes so the entire american market will watch it?

I don't think SJWs are behind anything.
Ghostbusters made clear they are not a market.

lmao

Anime is garbage, any form of animation is simply trying to save money by not paying actors and the people in charge of logistics of movie making. It can also be attributed to a lack of good actors, since we all know asians are soulless shells of human beings incapable of showing any smidgen of emotion, much less artistic play. So get fucked weeaboo trash.

I wouldn't mind a black Jet. They'd have to get the right guy for it and I don't think there's a talented black actor who could fit the role perfectly though.