Former WB Employee Says ‘Wonder Woman’ Is “A Mess”

slashfilm.com/wonder-woman-in-trouble/

>What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year. Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn’t be such a mess. Don’t try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it’s another mess. It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over.

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PattyJenks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Anonymous source
>Blog

LOL

Nononononono

If DC can't even pull off the "if you don't love this you're a shitlord" card, then they really are hopeless.

>Dinsey is at the smear campaign again

>this anonymous gossip I read on the internet tells me what I want to hear so it must be true

lol manchildren

its kind of obvious from the trailer and oh i dont know EVERY movie since MoS

Poor DC are having their marvel moment before the early 2000s when they struck gold

Delete this.

We all know you're just another disney shill.

So many mad DCucks kek.

I like Snyder, and enjoyed MoS and BvS more than the average superhero movie, but from a pure business and box-office point of view, it really doesn't make sense to make Snyder the director for the third time. I don't mind though.

They need to get rid of those CGI shots of Godat dragging across the floor as we see in the trailer.

Well it looks like CGI or something didnt feel right.

So far then brightening up the color contrast compared to the first look which was released 4 months ago is a step in the right direction.

I hope WB doesnt affect James Wans Aquaman.

Also if an exec is complaining as well as the public, you'd think that WB which change their tactics so the next film doesnt get viewed negatively.

My worst fear lies with Justice League. I wasnt happy with the preview. The film had a greyish blue look yet there was jokes all throughout. A weird combo. Have to wait until the official Justice League trailer to see how it looks.

Please make David Ayer the main director

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

They're too busy counting money to even bother.

>I like Snyder

>Alleged ex employee

People don't even pretend to be journalists anymore. Did suicide squads success really trigger people that much?

It was an open letter to the studio, they're just reporting on it. The fact that the director immediately did damage control on twitter isn't a good sign.

>I dont like what this says, it must be false!
Lol DCucks

>Anonymous source

Oh wow so believable

Daily reminder

>People inside are already confirming it’s another mess. It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over

So this 'insider' is giving out 2nd-hand information? I strongly doubt this is an insider, just an upset comic-book trying to stir shit

>Did suicide squads success
What are you even on about, do you just post random shit to placate your brand anxiety?

So did they close rotten tomatoes yet?

Guardians of the Galaxy is a better film
Suicide Squad is still on its way towards a heallthy profit though and was enjoyable enough

The open letter reeks of insincerity

Fine, fanboys, you win—for now. Suicide Squad opened to a record-breaking $131.5 million at the domestic box office, besting the previous record-holder for biggest August opening weekend of all time, Guardians Of The Galaxy, by more than $40 million. What’s more, the film received an average B+ CinemaScore from viewers overall and an A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

As Box Office Mojo points out, though, Suicide Squad’s opening weekend was similar to that of another critically reviled DCEU movie, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, which did really well in its opening weekend only to experience a precipitous drop in box-office receipts after that. The film did plummet 40 percent from Friday night—when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards—to Saturday, and then saw another 20 percent drop from Saturday to Sunday. So maybe critics’ vitriol will be proven right in the end.

>when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards

WHERE MY DCHADS AT?

And it's a woman too, this is all the disney-paid critics need to start their rhetoric against this film

Why does WB let disney paid critics post their reviews on their website? That seems counter productive.

Always the best source for true information, a bitter retard who got fired and wants to get back at the people who fired them. Why would they lie???

>You have to own the fighting ring to fix a match.

I just need one more from Snyder to round out my capeshit blu ray kino trilogy. WB can Flashpoint the shit outta DCEU after that for all I care.

>fighting ring
If this were an actual fight, DC would have bled out years ago, judging from the numbers.

Is Snyder german or something? Why are you calling his flicks kinos?

>A DCEU movie is going to be bad

Looks like we got ourselves a real Nostradamus over here.

Because when you make a DC movie, there are expectations that need to be met. Hard for Marvel to lose when using that good ol' formula that has plagued the past dozen films.

it's especially disappointing to hear when the trailer actually looked pretty damn good. I thought this might be the first dceu flick that didn't suck big fat cock but I guess we'll have to keep waiting. :^(

>A DCEU movie with a bad lead actress set in the shittiest war ever WW1 (???) is going to be bad.

I agree

>there are expectations that need to be met.
Like what, navel gazing and slo-mo fights? Those are some really low expectations. Whatever bar Nolan raised, Snyder buried it deep underground.
The only thing WB has that could save this mess are the wachowski sisters, and they're too busy butchering their balls to do anything about it.

>Like what, navel gazing and slo-mo fights?
Did I say those were the desired expectations, cuckoldsaurus?

>Wachowski sisters
>saving anything
That's George Miller's job.

this.

literally no proof this isn't a bitter pos that got fired and now wants revenge but retards eat it up. fucking hell.

Redditors of the galaxy i didnt bother to see thats disney kid movie shit

going to see Suicide Squad today. hyped

DCucks are defending this feminist piece of trash only because of the rivalry with Marvel.
If it was any other adaptation you would lambast it.

What happened to all the disgruntled employees from The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2 and Thor 2?

MCU:
>Directors like Jon Favreau, Shane Black, Whedon, Kenneth Branagh, James Gunn

>Actors like Robert Downey Jr, Stellan Skarsgard, Anthony Hopkins, Samuel Jackson, Ben Kingsley, Mickey Rourke, Tommy Lee Jones, Hugo Weaving, Glenn Close, Michael Rooker, Benicio Del Toro

DCCU
>Directors like Zack Snyder, David Ayer, Zack Snyder, some SJW feminist twat nobody knows, and Zack Snyder
>actors like Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa
Oh gee I wonder what's the difference

>Jew Favreau being compared to God Snyder

thanks for the laugh

>mentions Whedon unironically
kek
Whedon hasn't done anything good in over 10 years

>the hack who directed unwatchable trash like Sucker Punch and BVS is a "god"
I wonder if after Justice League gets critically panned maybe they'll realize this Bay-tier retard isn't capable of directing a single good movie, let alone handle a cinematic universe

i see all of Snyder's movies opening day and they are all great imo

i'm sorry he doesn't do it for you. guess you'll have to wait for the next Michael Bay movie

>uses critics' opinions to determine if he likes a film or not
pleb alert

Foreign plebs love SS

>Directors like Jon Favreau, Shane Black, Whedon, Kenneth Branagh, James Gunn
If you've read anything about the production behind the MCU films, you'd know their directors barely have any control over what they make. In fact, both Whedon and Favreau LEFT because they were sick of all the studio bullshit that ruined their latest films (AOU and IM2). As for Shane Black, they forced him to change the villain of IM3 into a man because toy sales.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>>Dinsey is at the smear campaign again
Every time WB fails capekino, Disney is a collateral victim. The stink of failure means less profits for Disney. They don't want WB to fail.

Addendum: I'm not defending WB/DC's problems but their films are at least individually "unique" in their failures.

>going to see Suicide Squad today. hyped

enjoy your 8 whole minutes of joker

i never saw any of the trailors and the movie isnt called Joker's suicide squad

it would be cringy if he was the feature of the movie

then why put him in at all

twitter.com/PattyJenks
errrr i don't think so

Where is that Gadot shitposter?

a little joker is ok

How could these journalists keep getting away from publishing these bullshit articles? This happens with every DC movie.

>can't even write a simple coherent tweet
Yeah, I'm sure it's gonna be fine.

>Movie is not a mess
>Rumor starts that it's a mess
>WB panicks over people's perception and demands the movie to be reshot and reedited
>It becomes a gigantic mess

Looks like DC wins again

We bracing for Wonderwomankino

I'm guessing critics will trash it like the plebs they are but true critics like Armond White and true Patricians will love this.

Not to forget
>Doctor Strange is Marvel's first real step into magic
>It's another blockbuster hit
>WW goes into reshoots to make all mysticism look more Strange-like

Please make it a origin story and focus on goddamn wonder woman. The problem with DC movies is that they're so goddamn chaotic. Too many characters get introduce and you care for none of them.

It's the latest meme. Good films are called kinos and you can slap a -kino suffix to every retarded category you want.
Fucking mememasters.

Because WB has been nothing but truthful about everything so far!

i bet dr strange will rip off some of Zack Snyder's techniques

can't wait to catalog them all

The "MCU" started with a forgotten b-list actor and the fucking zathura director. Not to mention there are only 3 DCU films. I've only seen a total of 3 capeshit films and I'm already tired of you shitflinging faggots on every thread.

>can't wait to catalog them all

goodness outing yourself for being an autist with no life....i mean i know most of us here are the same but at least we try and cover it up!

Maybe DC should just let Marvel handle all their movies from now on, and then DC can help by cutting together the trailers

Fuck off. Are you kidding me?
Disney's making bank of their capeshit, but they're not idiots and they know it's a fad that will eventually fade.

The more other studios make capeshit, no matter the quality, the more the public gets tired of it.

They want DC to stop making capeshit, and you're a moron if you think otherwise.

>THERE'S TOOOOOOOTALY NO BIAS AGAINST DC, GUYS

>random anonymous source writes a letter
>it gets posted on every single fucking movie website no questions asked
>reddit now believes this letter is the Bible

Top kek

im not ashamed of my autism

>>reddit now believes this letter is the Bible

link?

thread full of angry dcuck drones lmao

That's completely retarded.

They know DC isn't going to stop making capeshit. Anyone with half a brain knows that. They want DC movies to do well so that capeshit will stop seeming like a genre dominated by shitty movies. Every time DC releases another stinker, it makes the entire genre look bad. Normies begin to associate anything with capes with Warner Bros. terrible movies.

"i-it's a fad!" is also wrong. These characters have been around since the 1930s, and have been making money for all that time. This is no fad, it is a true fandom.

Just read this thread.

>people care about capeshit
>adult people
>they care about fucking "wonder woman" and "super man"
>characters that were retarded both in name and backstory even when they were written, like 70+ years ago
i cannot believe you guys are not 90% shills

not what i asked for.

This

The letter is routinely on the front page of r/movies (yeah I go there sometimes)

Last night I made the mistake of getting involved in a discussion about it and merely ASKED if it had been verified or proved to be anything more than an anonymous letter... and got downvoted to hell for merely asking.

Serves me right for going on that shithole full of plebs

>A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

It looks like feminists undertand women the least. Probably MRA's "get" women more than feminists

Wew lad.
There are trends in moviemaking.
Yes, superhero movies have been around forever... but we currently have a completely unprecedented level of saturation, and if you don't think Disney wants to corner that market then you're out of your mind.

The more DC makes a big popular superhero movie, the more a normie might say "I kinda want to see Avengers infinity War... but I just saw Justice League.. so maybe I'll see something else."

well its reddit that doesnt surprise me they spurge over everything but its funny to watch.

Why are people surprised by this? It's starring Gal Gadot of all people. She can't act.

i just went there cant see it.

>Make 5 movies in one series with huge budgets, all star casts and good source material.
>3 out of the 5 are disasters
>the other 2 are widely expects to be just as bad

How the fuck do they keep doing it? They all come so fucking close to good movies, but get it so wrong at the last hurdle every fucking time.

Same.

Not defending studio interferance, but what did they fuck up in AoU, IM2 and IM3? I kinda get the feeling I woulda not liked them movies regardless. Ultron was a shit villian through and through

>It's a let's blame Marver our incompetence episode.

>purposely leaving out god tier actors/actresses like Jeremy Irons, Kevin Costner, Amy Adams, Diane Lane and J.K Simmons.

Ok Marvel boy

>It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over.
it's just a (((coincidence)))

>Kevin Costner
>Amy Adams
>Diane Lane
>god tier

JUST