Dublin

>Dublin
>London
>Paris
>Rome
>Vienna
>Munich
>Other?
What's the best European city (and nearby places) to spend a week or so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eoky8-F9_QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>overrated European cities filled with Africans

Just come to the Pacific Northwest, desu. We've been waiting.

I'm traveling to Europe on United rewards so I can get a free stopover anywhere in Europe.

Some cities I have already visited to avoid repeats:
>Berlin
>Prague
>Warsaw
>Krakow
>Amsterdam (sucked shit)

Vienna is god-tier

Aberdeen, seriously.

definitely london

Milan

What do you want to see? What do you want to get out of your trip?

It depends what you like. Barcelona's a good choice for all/most tastes though.

Well, I love to simply walk around cities and history/museums are always good.

Why Milan when over Rome or Florence?

Bamberg.

>been to Prague already
Vienna, Budapest or Bilbao then

Scotland in general seems pretty great and not tourist-ridden

Isn't it full of obnoxious hipsters and tourists though?

lots of tourists there m80

Depends what part. Although if you're in a place for a week, you really can't complain about tourists since you are one.

Not as much as most of Europe, I reckon

>you really can't complain about tourists since you are one.
I don't see why I couldn't, but I'd rather go to less popular places

Then you shouldn't go to Scotland. Not the best cities for walking tours.

Stockholm is pretty good in that regard, all the museums and older architecture get their own section of the city, kinda neat to see. 8+ days though, that may be too long a stay to still find it interesting..

>Not the best cities for walking tours.
Why not?

If you want museums, history definately Florence 1/3 of all UNESCO things in one city.

The interesting places are separated by llong stretches of either boring modern buildings or boring old brick houses. Unless you're also interested in striking up conversations with random passersby then you'll inevitably take a taxi or other type of car. This is the case in both Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Edinburgh is filled with them. Glasgow and Aberdeen less so.

St. Petersburg is supposed to be nice if you count Russia as Europe.

Rome is overrated go in Milan Napoli Florence or Venice

Please stop the meme. Russia has been Europe since 8th century. The memes cant change it

There's probably more to do in London than any other. FIrst time I visited it was more or less two weeks of sightseeing, and we didn't even cover all the main attractions.

Cologne (inb4 le rape maymay). A lot to see in cologne itself, but you can also go on trips to the Ruhr area, Bonn as the former capital, Aachen and the Eifel.

What about San Marino?

Yes.

I can't think of any reason anybody would want to spend time in Dublin.

>Vienna is god-tier
hm...

youtube.com/watch?v=eoky8-F9_QY

It's pretty good if you want to feel and live like an old cuck in your 20s

he might as well just go to Turkey

why is she holding up a donut?

Pedro know what's up.

Penetration innuendo.

Auschwitz of course

It's actually not too bad as polish beer is quite alright and on your way to Auschwitz you pass by Krakau which is also interesting.

Vienna is repeatedly voted among best cities to live in and I value it's not crowded nor clustered like other capitals. It's actually very well conected, has an abudance of parks and green areas and while filled with turks it's not London tier and I'd argue it's still manageable since they're not africans

Not Barcelona
Most overrated city ever

>he fell for the rome meme
Lmaoing @ ur life rn fampai

Agree. Not fun to visit.
Does that include Vatican City?

Italian cities
Castilla and Andalusia in Spain
Budapest, Prague, Vienna
Amsterdam
London (still a great city)
Lisbon (very underrated city)
Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kiev

>Cities you have to avoid
Germany, it's a hideous country with shit people
Paris (overrated)
Marseille (lel)
Scandinavia (seriously Scandinavian cities have no charm) Norway is a beautiful country though, but not for its cities.
Warsaw (no charm because Germans destroyed it during the war)

>Dublin
not very exciting
>London
explosive
>Paris
explosive
>Rome
good choice
>Vienna
good choice
>Munich
driving through pedestrians
>other?
prague, budapest

dont be stupid, go to a safe city which isnt utterly boring, looks nice and cheap for you

>Going to Amsterdam
What were you thinking

tell me about Budapest.

i'm going with 7 friends for the last weekend in May

don't care about alcohol.

Venice, Moscow, Warshaw, Prussian towns of Poland, Krakow

Amsterdam is good 2bh

Vissiin toi Tampere

not that user and a weekend is a laughably short amount of time for the city but I'll give you a couple of things you should check out

>baths (Király, Gellért, Széchenyi, or Rudas)
>Buda Castle with the Fisherman's Bestion (if you're interested in history go see the Budapest History Museum in the palace)
>Aquincum
>Margaret Island (petting zoo, parks, Medieval ruins)
>Gellért Hill (nice panorama close to the downtown)
>St. Stephen's Basilica (you can climb the stairs to the top for something like 1.5 euros)
>Jewish district (this is where most of the local nigthtlife in concentrated)
>Great Market Hall for souvenirs
>Downtown Market for a nice assortment of good eateries
>escape room games
>Szemlőhegyi or Pál-völgyi caves

London has some of the best museums and art galleries in Europe, and most are free to enter.

Did you eat her doughnut, OP?

Thanks. I think I'll visit Hungary this year, my friends have been there, said it's pretty good.

Cheers mate, I've screenshot that.

We're staying by Klauzal Ter so we're pretty central

Go to Budapest and fuck cheap whores and drink cheap booze for a week

oh, if you're staying at Klauzál tér make sure that you eat at Kádár étkezde at least once, it's an iconic, cheap and authentic chophouse straight from 1950s Hungary

feel free to visit, apart from English and French Russian is the most heard language on the streets of Budapest

>go to any Italian city
>get robbed by gypsies
Is this part of the experience?

why not hungarian cuisine? i've heard hungarian cuisine is nice so i like spicy dish because i'm korean

>Google it

>Jewish-style Hungarian soup & meat.

>Jewish

Madrid is constantly underrated (by both Spaniards and foreigners) but it's an awesome city and unironically my favorite.

well it's in the heart of the Jewish district, is it not?
but it's predominantly Hungarian dishes there, Jewish meals are just for show

Hungarian dishes are very good, imho.

There's a lot to do in london

I have a 10-hour layover in Madrid :)))

2/10

Noice, if you're travelling by train and stop at Atocha station you'll have the Prado museum right next door

This desu. Absolute shithole.

Kill yourselves. bogger scum.

Independent Pale SOON, please. I can't stand financing you dole scrounging bogger cunts.

Kiev

But there is

Lisbon hands down

Paristan is fucked
go to Marseille, (not north of Marseille) Lyon, Bordeaux instead

none of these

in France, you have
>Rodez (a bit too small to spend a whole week in, maybe count 4 to 5 days)
>Sanary-sur-Mer
>Mèze (not Metz)

rest of Europe:
>fucking Seville (you can visit Cadiz from there)
>Cordoba
>Tchernobyl if you got some balls (if no, it's the best way to grow some more)

Why isn't Rome good ? What cities are better ?

this, it's a meme destination

Go to London so you can visit Islamabad, Dehli, Lagos and Athens all at the same time

>Córdoba
>Seville

Shit taste confirmed

Vienna

>Pacific Northwest
Probably the region turning the fastest from good living states into literally Mexichina

No they aren't, stop talking out your arse

Edinburgh is very small and has all its old building's clustered together in the centre. All the nice bits in glasgow are in the west end. You can walk around those bits and see all kind of interesting buildings

whats the nicest place in Ireland? havent been there before and want to go

You could get easy girls in Stockholm and Berlin, they love all americans

Galway; both the city and countryside (Connemara). Kerry is great too, and Clare is nice.

come to york lad

Donegal

Connemara in Galway

>What's the best European city (and nearby places) to spend a week or so?

Proust.

Post better towns then

Are you sure? Honestly I've seen enough Berliners complaining about Americans and saying that they're fed up with them

Athens

Madrid, Burgos, Toledo, Salamanca, Segovia, Cáceres, Ávila, León, Astorga, Santiago de Compostela. Heck, even if you want cities in cuckdalucía, Granada is a better choice than both Córdoba and Sevilla.

Milan is shit outside of that

>Bilbao
Why are you trolling him?

a whole week in 1 city? basically nowhere in Switzerland then.

I've spent my whole life in Dublin and its a dump
The irish people living there are sound but then you've got loads of foreigners, junkies and travellers around the place. Theres litter everywhere, half the city looks rundown except for some the gentrified areas in dublin 1. Would not recommend except for nights out which are pretty good

Basically this. And if you stay in the more centered districts you won't see any sandniggers, and if you do, it's the "good" ones (academics etc).

Specially because you have cheap buses to Segovia,Toledo,Cuenca,Avila,El Escorial,La Granja or Aranjuez

I'd scratch Paris off that list, the place is a real shithole. A day or two to see the main sights is all you really need there, a week would be too much.

Of all those places London is the only city where I would want to spend a full week. The museums are free, there are lots of friendly Anglos, it's a clean and welcoming place, nice nightlife. I like London weather too, it doesn't get too hot in the summer.

>Granada is a better choice than both Córdoba and Sevilla.
You are fucking delusional retard. Sevilla is a city pulled out of a fucking tairy fail. It has a huge historic center and is full of cultural heritage. You can visit Granada in 2 days

Don't be a pleb, the museums in Paris are really worth your while and they'll easily eat up a day each. And you definitely don't want to miss the Louvre, the Invalides military museum, Cluny museum, Carnavalet, and at least a day trip to Versailles

>St. petersbourgh
>Oslo
>Istanbul
>London
>Belgrade
>Kiev