How are you preparing for the Asian century?

How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/01/marine-guilty-transgender-filipino-killing/76597936/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maguindanao_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Thailand
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_Philippines
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/29/philippines-disband-police-anti-drugs-units-war-rodrigo-duterte-south-korea
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/13/asia/philippines-canada-abu-sayyaf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do SEA posters keep insisting Asian century when it's really just China century if they do manage to become a superpower?

this. they're already getting cucked out of their sea, why are they so pathetic?

why should I prepare for something that's never gonna happen

>Thailand
>SEA

Pick one.

Also I know you're Filipino you faggot cucks.

thailand is catagorically part of SEA, also Filipinos and Thai people don't like each other? why?

Finely honing my racisim and WMAF memes

Flips have huge inferiority complexes because they work here for (admittedly unfair) low wages compared to average Thais in equivalent fields such as teaching and medicine.

>Indochina
>not SEA

While in reality Thais are a bunch of tranny prostitutes screeching the ugliest language known to mankind

i asked out an asian girl today. she declined.

SEA to South Korea,Japan is like South Americans to USA. Correct?

outside of the chinese restaurant I never see asians, period

>this assblasted flip cuck who tries to have national pride while being a refugee in Vancouver

kek

is it a crime/ corruption riddled, low evolved land, with a funny collection of languages?

>Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for trop...

They'll get replaced by poo in loos who themselves will be replaced Africans who will be the final kangz.

>this assfaggot tranny trying to pretend his country is relevant because of "Asian century"

my best friend is asian

Depends... If Asia keeps on investing in biomedicine and not pull a full-on Trump, I will be set to see Euro-Asia cooperation in that field.

If not, well... then nothing much, since my parents migrated from Hong Kong and China to Europe.

i want to fug the girl no homo

>flip monkey refugee thinks i care what his banana chomping ass thinks as his president kills thousands of his people while being cucked by China

kek

Calm down man, holy shit.

more like sillypenis mirite

Come on post a real Thai, dark as shit and junglemonkey complexion. Flips>>>>>>>>>thais. Thais are trannies and tourist murdering barbarians.

im ready

By trying to get with an Asian woman.
She keeps giving mixed messages though.

In 2022 we'll get rid of Duterte but you'll always be a overused tranny whore.

>we'll

"You" won't be doing anything from your refugee camp. And if you want to talk about trannies...

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/01/marine-guilty-transgender-filipino-killing/76597936/

kek hope that wasn't your "sister"

>murdering

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maguindanao_massacre

Sorry, flips will always be island savage monkeys next to the superior Tai Dai race. Journalists actually have to report from Bangkok when they talk about the Philippines because your islands are so barbaric and dangerous.

When thais aren't dressing like women they are corrupt and murdering people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Thailand

it's not just dressing like women they go through the whole procedure

>In 2013 an American expat was chopped to death by a Bangkok cabbie with a sword.[65] Murders are frequent enough that one writer produced a book called How Not To Get Murdered In Thailand[

Thais are mexicans are SEA. Tourist deaths every week by violent. Dont see that in Philippines.

>have to use wiki

Lel ok.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_Philippines
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/29/philippines-disband-police-anti-drugs-units-war-rodrigo-duterte-south-korea

I don't think they use "Asian" to refer to us Southeast Asians, mate.

A few pickpockets and cleaning up the country of drug addicts? How awful. How many people have you beheaded this week?

>he defends his islands while hiding in Vancouver because it's too dangerous to go back home
>literal Spanish rapebaby whose country is named after a Spanish king
>calling anyone the Mexico of Asia

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/13/asia/philippines-canada-abu-sayyaf/

WEW

>that feel when no adorable asian gf

>t-they're just druggies dying by the thousands

Just proves flips are a bunch of junkie monkeys then if you have to be killed by the thousands.

And keep ignoring the fact that you're too afraid to live in that shithole, I'll just keep pointing it out.

Phillippines are still a lot more safe than Thailand not to mention friendly people. Thais are junglemonkey barbarians.

Other way around. Flips are dangerous island monkeys and Thailand is safe.

And that's why you don't live in your flip shithole anymore. :)

Druggies will not be mourned. I'm not afraid to go back home Im here to see my mother who came to work at the powerplant.

>power plant

Is that what they're calling brothels these days? I'm sure she runs on a lot of fuel. And by fuel I mean Canadian semen. ;)

She works at the powerplant and makes more than your entire family, barbaric junglemonkey. She flew my out here for as long as I can stay. I miss home actually. Keep attacking me because you know thailand is a dangerous shithole.

>Haha my mommy makes more money than you!

>still named after a foreign king
>too many languages (all them shitty)
>no original culture to speak of
>weakest military in the world
>can't endure a typhoon without losing thousands
>can't recover from a typhoon even years after it hits
>literally the most dangerous place on earth for journalists (CNN and BBC both report on the Philippines using correspondents based in Bangkok)
>Catholicism (lol)
>most mongrel genetics on earth
>can't rescue hostages without killing them
>switches from humping America's leg to humping China's leg
>accent sounds like bastardized island spic
>Muslims everywhere beheading people

Philippines is a country of MONKEYS AND TRANNIES THAT GET CHOKED OUT AND DROWNED IN TOILETS BY US MARINES.

They are an embarrassment and an abomination.

I'm sorry your mom makes so much money sucking and fucking. She must really love dick.

Not reading your long post of insecure lies. Thailand is barbaric, the Philippines is not. Everyone knows.

>haha my mommy makes more money sucking cocks than you

No argument here.

You cannot recover

The argument is i'm living comfortably while you're a thai tranny murderer surrounded by even more thai tranny barbarians and your long shit post doesn't change that

You still here? I think it's time you go back to your mom's 'power plant' already.

How will Australia be treated?

thailand hates china but wears a shit ton of makeup even does a surgery just so they look a chink

i never understand this

Manufacturing IEDs. Let's see how those kiddie fuckers like some bonzai

>tfw no Asian gf

I live in Southern California and the only SEA people that are hardworking are the Viets and Flips. All the Cambodians, Thais and Laos I met were all ghetto trash. Also I agree with that one poster above about why are other Asians celebrating when it is fucking China that is becoming a Superpower and not them.

>thailand hates china
>hating ourselves

Silly Java.

>t. Flip LARPing as American

Nice try, Remegio.

>indochina country
>not hating china

stop larping bruce

SINK THE CHINKS

Wagging my BWC all around

This

Hey ladyboi I never met a flip that was in an Asian gang unlike dirty thais and cambodians. Been to the hospital recently and there were flip nurses that took care of me and I found them to be pleasant folk. I still don't understand how flips are so hated among the Asian races.

>Asian century
>thailand
lol

i wonder why thailand is still not same level as japan or taiwan
>thousand years of existence, not colonized/invaded
>still a shithole whose economy is largely sex tourism and cutting dicks off

I thought they were fighting with Burmese since the day that they migranted to mainland SEA?

So many buttmad flip monkeys.

I love it.

China is going to return to Communism after they have finished gestating in their NEP phase.

Apparently defending flips make you think I'm Asian. If anything you are the monkey you third world piece of trash. Aside from food what good is your people? All criminals.

>Apparently defending flips make you think I'm Asian.

Oh no, not Asian. I would never accuse you of being one of us.

Just a flip island monkey.

Learning Vietnamese so I can volunteer when South East Asia finally decides enough is enough, time to remove chink.

I'm not part of the manlet race okay you ladyboi. Makes me wonder why people think only whites can be racist. You are the on same level as niggers in my eyes.

Stay jelly ladyboy junglemonkey.

He is Thai Chinese i think.

Sharpening my sword desu.

See
I don't have time to hold your silly monkey hands anymore kek.

Not another delusional race that thinks they are white... Gotta be trolling. All SEA love sucking on white dick.

See

South Americans at least have an enjoyable culture though

Dunno what you trying to say here? Pretty sure Thailand is the tranny capital of the world. All SEA countries are 3rd world and are only useful for sex tourism so why are you acting so cocky. Baffling.

Which south american countries champ?

why he looks white. child supposed to have azn looks

btw. kyrgyz female + slavic male couple

That kid got lucky.

Never seen that before

Lucky ass kid

we just need religion cleansing and we're good to go, sadly my country is flooded by subhuman Mohammad 'Loli Fucker' follower

Kyrgyz are already half white.

What the fuck. Btw, she is not Kyrgyz, she is Turkish, but was born in Kyrgyzstan + guy German/Russian. Slavic genes indeed strong

Slav genes

All flips joins Latino gangs, unironiccaly

>prepare
i'm already in it boys

Flips joins Latino gangs, unironically

well some of us look like total chinks, others may look like euro/asian halfbreeds with very pale sking and light/brown hairs.

I started to shit on the streets.
Also, I own several kimonos which I wear around town

Please see
And stop wasting my time, flip.

Guy is Tatar + grill is half uyghur half russian. I think their child will look like typical Russian

i want feminine Thai tranny

shit, people around fuck with each other, while i am dwelling in basement

i am asian