Now that you've had time to hear it a few times, what's the verdict? I like most of it

Now that you've had time to hear it a few times, what's the verdict? I like most of it

r@cism

more life was better

7/10

Highlights: Element, Pide, XXX, Fear and Duckworth.

KANGZ N'

Nah really, It's a good album and I'm someone who really hates modern rap music :/

I wouldn't listen to it if I had all the time in the world, I'd rather stare at a blank wall

>look at me guys I'm not like all the other white nu-males I listen to real rap like mf doom, kanye west and kendrick lamar

A solid album but the first half isn't really up to the standards of Kendrick's streak. Loyalty is by far the worst song he's recorded post-Section 80.

8.5 /10

Add Feel to this and I agree.

I like GKMC, TPAB, and UU a lot but I think this album is really mediocre.

6.5, maybe 7/10. Doesn't hold a candle to his other albums.

Not very good. Only a couple of memorable tracks.

Sell out album. Easily his worst behind untitled unmastered

>BLOOD.
skit/10
>DNA.
6/10
>YAH.
4/10
>ELEMENT.
3/10
>FEEL.
5/10
>LOYALTY.
1/10
>PRIDE.
9/10
>HUMBLE.
4/10
>LUST.
7/10
>LOVE.
2/10
>XXX.
6/10
>FEAR.
8/10
>GOD.
2/10
>DUCKWORTH.
7/10

Love is his worst song since OD with God not too far behind. DNA is a fucking great opener, Element is definitely his best attempt at a commercial song and Loyalty is a surprisingly good song in my opinion, and Rihanna gives a good performance (despite the fact that I don't really like Rihanna at all) Duckworth is a brilliant closer, and I'd say XXX is the best track.

Overall I'd say it features some of Kendrick's worst work, and too little of his best work to make up for it. While it is good it's nowhere near TPAB or GKMC I'd say that 7/10 is about right.

Boring and mediocre. I'd rather listen to OD.

found it quite underwhelming.
also DNA is overrated as fuck

7/10

Got some of Lamars best songs

Got some of his worst too

It's his best album by a meaningful length, and the best rap album (maybe album) of the year.

It's nearly as good as The Life of Pablo.

definitely better than my first listen. have grown to like a lot of the tracks
9/10

I didn't think it was possible for someone to have such a bad opinion

The only song I still like is PRIDE. GKMC remains as my favorite

7-7.5/10

Has some fantastic songs, but sadly it's inconsistent as hell. As an artist's worst album though, it's pretty impressive.

LOVE is better than moo groupthink gives it credit for, and that's all I have to say.

6.5/10
Listened to it nonstop for like two weeks but have no desire to go back to it
Kendrick's worst commercial album but still very enjoyable. might squeeze in to my top 10 of this year but only if nothing better comes along

Yah is my fav decent album overall

5.5/10

blame fantano, unironically one of my faves on the album

>humble 4/10
>xxx 6/10
>duckworth 7/10

humble is basically the only good song on there

it's a really good song though

YAH is dope

nigga i was skipping this song day one second listen

Really great but nothing groundbreaking. Shows Kendrick's confidence as an artist, people expected him to push forward which is why the second album theory blew up. God is the only song that is trash.

>DNA
>6/10

LOVE. and DNA. are the only good songs.

Just can't get into it. I don't understand the praise. DNA is good tho.

Fuck off then

Popular among 15 years old wannabe sluts, what else do I need to tell?

i'd give it an 8

tpab>gkmc>damn>uu>s.80

imo, the instrumentals are top notch on every track and LOVE. is kinda underrated.