Hit my mom first tme in mylife

hit my mom first tme in mylife...

she talked to me like i was a little baby/retarded, she always threated me like a little baby and talked to me in that manner, but this time it was extreme and he body language showed of so little respect i've never seen it.

i just black out and gave her a kick, not a hard one.
i told her that it wasnt mean to snap but she could under no circumstances threat me like that.

I dont feel to much remorse. should i?
i hope she is not sad, but she never listened to me asking her to stop this behavior and now i hope i can see change...

kys

She talks to you like a child because you act like one. Kicking her proves it.

kys,

>she talked to me like i was a little baby/retarded

I don't see anything wrong with that.

I've never done it before and i agree, it's silly.

Almost broke my moms nose after getting tired of seeing her get shitfaced every day.

Violence solves more problems than you think

You're a low life piece of shit and I mean that seriously

poor little baby had his first physical temper tantrum. just go get your baba and binky. itll get better

Guess what? Your mom will always treat you like a baby no mater how old you get.

every person has a threshold at which they "snap" and if the person you argue with just keeps provoking you it's not uncommon to reach that point.

But your responsibility is to take yourself out of the situation before that happens if you can.

You do not have to agree with your mother and her behaviour could be seen as wrong but yours was wrong as well.

Just apologies and explain how you feel when she treats you that way.

And if your mother just is someone you can not have a reasonable argument than you have 2 options

1. move out
2. suck it up

I scored well above average in both school and in different types of IQ test i've had through my country state.

I might have the lifestyle of a infant, but i'm not retarded in any sense.

People will treat you how you let them

Not when it's your fucking mother.

>i have the lifestyle of an infant

grown man refusing to do anything to become independent, instead leeches off his mom? She shouldve beat your ass for that.

Thanks for a good neuance.

I guess thats what happened.
I recently moved back to my family, as i had bad job oppurtunities in the city i grew up to.
I'm planning to move.

I already apologized, i told her why i reacted like that and that it wasnt on purpose, i just couldnt controll myself.

It felt like getting a punch by some random in the streets, wich you accordingly answear with violence.

Felt so natural. It felt like she gave me a punch talking to me like that, this was extreme extreme respectless talking to me.

I will take your advice and move as fast as possible. This was one of the reasons i move from here long ago.

spbp

You know nothing about my life.

You are either a teenager or actually retarded.

Fuck off.

you sound like a little bitch who still lives with his mommy

i've only lived here for 2 months, while looking for other apartments.

I've had my own apartment for over 2 years in prior to this.

We don't need to know anything about your life. You obviously don't have the mental capabilities as an adult if you think it's ok to hit your mom for yelling at you.

Hopefully dad or brother or uncle or somebody beats you senseless. I know I would.

You DEFINITELY have autism OP. Definitely. You literally match the symptoms.

Klinefelters Syndrom, pretty matching symptoms

Could have both though...

Rape her, take pics and post here.
Then kys.

What is the matching part?

I understand it's not ok to hit my mom.
I couldn't help it, no time for thinking until after it happened.
Looking for advice, since im split in remorse and not feeling guilt. After all, she physiologically did the same towards me,

I don't care if she still feeds with you a bottle, it's not even remotely the same

put a diaper on and show her

all these white knights in this thread

Why is it difference?

Sometimes someone physiological energy can hurt you more than pure pain.

I would prefer to get hit than feeling that energy vibe from her ever again.

"hit my mom first tme in mylife"

Me:Wincest?

"she talked to me like i was a little baby/retarded, she always threated me like a little baby and talked to me in that manner, but this time it was extreme and he body language showed of so little respect i've never seen it."

Me: Wow she sounds kinky!

"i just black out and gave her a kick, not a hard one.
i told her that it wasnt mean to snap but she could under no circumstances threat me like that."

Me: Ohh you mean hit like kicking like a little bitch, not sex. Your a disappointment to me and her.

Offense is taken not given.
You took offense.
You then gave her a kick.
Stop being a little bitch.
Sticks and stones can break my bones but OP is obviously a faggot.

well, i dont take shit.
"offense is taken not given"
Sound like ur some kind of HBTQ-fascist
please

tnen my "offense" towards her was not given, only taken from her?

you could have just told her to stop in a serious way... also, I don't see what's wrong with your mom treating you with affection... if it gets too annoying just tell her or respond in the same way, treat her like a baby, let's see if she likes it... you don't need to hit her...

i fully agree thats way better.

I wish i would have done it that way. But i couldnt stop it, i had a black out before getting my head straight.

The fact that you didn't even think about it and went straight to a violent response shows that you have some kind of mental issue. You should go see a therapist or something.

I've got meeting for that in 5 days.
First in several years, i hope it leads somewhere.

And yes, its kinda embarassing behaving like a ape. I really wish i had time to wish for it, i've get this aggressive behaviors once per year in average.

Her words hurt your feelings so you lashed out with violence. Then call me a fascist.
What are you some Antifa piece of shit? Can't win an argument with words so you have to hit your mom then play the victim? What a cry-bully. I hope she calls the cops next time. Have fun getting butt fucked in prison.

You're both terrible people and your dad was right to get out while he could.

i agree with all that.

No i can not. Im very bad in expressing myself.