WTF I love quentin now

WTF I love quentin now

Oh it shows Quentin IT SHOWS

What's going on here?

I've got it, guys. A twenty minute tense scene, following by someone getting shot in the balls

UNO

FEDORAS ARE AWESUMM
FEDORAS ARE AWESUMM

>yfw you learn he actually went to drama school to try and become an actor

he was an extra in Golden Girls

Apparently Harvey Keitel was the key person to Quentins success. He was the one who introduced Quentin to the right people when he wanted to direct Reservoir Dogs. Keitel even insisted that Quentin was the one to direct it, because the studio originally wanted someone else direct the movie.

And apparently Quentin yet insists that all his success was solely because of his own ingeniousness

WTF not sure if i love Quentin anymore?

>quentinposting is dead

How did Quentin even know Harvey Keitel when he was just a nobody writer?

Yeah, but Harvey never would've pushed so hard if hadn't loved the script so much.

quentin's friend and producer was in an acting class. he passed it to him and the teacher's wife was friends with harvey.

Q had already sold a bunch of scripts, he wasn't a "nobody" by any stretch

What's going on here?
Sup Forums was on full blast at that time. Evansposting had just been born as well. I remember we had a lot of Hunger Games games as well.

How about an entire 30 minute segment dedicated to describing a white guy sucking Samuel L. Jackson off?

>Q had already sold a bunch of scripts

True Romance and ???

"Robert, I wrote this scene for the film, check it out"

Quentin hands Robert a page and he reads it.

"So you stand next to the stage licking and sucking on Salma Hayek's feet?"

"Yeah!"

"What the fuck? Why?"

"Why not? It will be great."

"But how is this relevant to the story at all?"

"Trust me man."

I dunno when he sold Natural Born Killers but that script was Tarantino as well.

I'm not saying Reservoir Dogs wasn't his breakthrough though. Man, I remember being all excited after Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, thinking Tarantino was going to be that good forever and we'd get like 12 great movies out of him. I'd say he stopped being great after Death Proof. That film was the watershed. Inglourious Basterds was good, but not great.

>hey salma, ahhh quentin again. just calling to see if you uhh wanna rehearse that dance number again, okay? i dunno if, ahm, robbie told you but there's been a little, ahhhhh... change to the wine pouring bit, okay? we should go over it a couple of times when you have umm... time. ahhhhhh call me when you get this, okay?

I can see it.