Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4ZpDlbpI!QmrkobdmhevqL6lRKx4wNZJB3-UDJa0ANTbD-jD66zg
youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 bunch of butthurt haters cloggin up the thread

i gotsta get ma goobers

GONNA GET ME SOME CLARK

I still like MDE and Sam Hyde stand up, improv, etc.

But this new show didnt surprise me unfortunately... Its what I thought itd be. Half baked sketches and tim and eric style humor minus the glorious DJ Douggpound editing.

Id say this show is a let down but nah, its 100% what I expected. Im sure he at least had A LOT of fun making it, so I can be happy for him.

Link to the episode?

Never mind found it

Really? Relating it to Tim and Eric isn't really fair, I think. This is more of a political commentary with metamodern art and sound.

where can i see the episodes?

Only saw the first episode. I suppose I could agree the last two sketches weren't very T&E, but that intro sketch at the gym was completely T&E. I don't think it's like a rip off or anything like that. But definitely something I could see being on their show, just executed slightly different due to their editing style.

CLORK

kek

censored title, note the partially uncovered circle

censored cast, big blocks on each person's

censored 1st bumper, note the uncovered punctuation

censored 2nd bumper, note the mismatched red

>does anyone know a solution to my problem
>nvm fixed it

censored 3rd bumper, again note the mismatched red

and of course the censored credits, sasuga ((([as])))

mega.nz/#!4ZpDlbpI!QmrkobdmhevqL6lRKx4wNZJB3-UDJa0ANTbD-jD66zg

Watch the second episode, miles better. I think they said the fifth they had to send was garbage but tame enough to be accessible.

That title reminded me of this cover.

Familia, have you got a download link for the first episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s

JEWS ROCK
E
W
S

R
O
C
K

>Those vaporwave and 90's aesthetics.
Not bad.

Second Episode was hysterical

The last sketch was way too meta for anyone 25+

Apart from the CEO bit it was like watching my life story.

seriously, can we start some petition so AS releases the uncensored episodes?

who was the CEO? he was the cop on the last episode too

He was in the original Dr.manslave sketches Charles did years ago

>sam goes from not having glasses on to having glasses on

DROPPED

If they ever release a dvd box set it will be

Is he not Andrew Ruse?

Who's the THICC cutey?

wait what the fuck was up with the ceo bit

I don't get it

is it 2inaccesible for me

Grueling oppression of modern life, being unfulfilled, harming and poisoning the self just to try to feel something (pounding down energy drinks, pouring boiling hot coffee and not even feeling it), the shame and oblivion of nightlife (Charls as a vampiric emcee in a nightclub).

This episode as way more funnier than the first

It was so close to home. Except I work as a slave in a warehouse

[[[adult swim]]]

dogshit show

Are American sweets as gross as they sound?

I loved the wall skit it was awesome
It was mtv's liquid television on crack.

Soft moon song at the end was awesome

And the actress playing brittney was fucking hot.

Why

BAD CARFAX

It's not going to be a Wondershowzen or even an Awesome Show. You failed.

even if they are censored can we talk about how good the bumpers are

Contrast it to the woman in the first sketch who drinks so much she blacks out and still says she's more than a princess she is a queen and deserves better and a good man to pay everything for her when she is bringing nothing to the table and this accepted as the societial norm.

We got some early 30's dude who's self made it as CEO of some company and he is barely holding it together, just a bucket of rage surrounded by incompetence and people taking liberties on him and he goes out to drink it all away but can't because once again he is surrounded by social vampires feeding on him and he wakes up angry and rinses and repeats everyday.

He is living in the 21st century of hell known as modern society but what he can do about it, it's the societial norm, men are just expected to put up with it.

Did you see the wall skit
It was comedy gold
Talking about carfaxs both nick and sam was awesome in that skit those chairs are awesome

Also the white girl with the sleeve tattoo was visual eye candy

CHICKEN NUGGET SCOON

The bad carfax part had me laughing so hard
World peace delivered the edge in this skit.

This is Andrew Ruse.

Its just unprofessional as fuck and does not accomplish meming anything , though they try hard a s fuck. Cant believe they funded this. A new low for AS.

Accomplish what, it's comedy. Who cares if they try to make a good show? They've been making videos for free, no ads or anything for almost ten years.

The opening theme song and credits for episode two was better then the opening theme song for episode 1.

They went full liquid television on episode 2 and it was awesome

>We got some early 30's dude who's self made it as CEO of some company
But consider the nature of this company - Dytches landscaping. He's essentially digging ditches for a living but this meaningless job and its workplace is depicted as not all that different from most other jobs.

>Sam hits too close to home.

I feel like this was censored too somehow. Seems kinda weird that they used the [as] logo instead of the font in "Executives", plus the fact that the black box over the logo is bigger than the caption box.

probably said "Jewish executives" or something

Adult swim should be proud of the show the wall sketch kind of had a surreal super jail look to it
And the skit was probally cheaper to make then a episode of superjail

Embrace the hot girls they seem to cast and the surreal skits.

Probably said this

The wall skit was very awesome
And adult swims kikebook has all kinds of funny comments on the jews rock video.

nah not edgy enough and doesn't explain the difference in the size of the censor box or font

>jews rock

nice family guy humor normsperg

Joel/Trapped needs to step up his editing game.

it was supposed to be "Jews rule"

both wp and awesome show are based around a dystopian TV show premise.

So my analysis so far on the show.

>Love the Art Direction and Minimal Editing
>Subtle Political Jokes are Great. (Ex:Black Lady on Disability, Jews Rock, etc.) Nothing forceful
>Needs more edge, but knowing adult swim it's hard for Sam to get away with anything

I see MDE: WORLD PEACE getting at least 2 or 3 seasons then it's out the door unless they can start doing some things their own way in sense.

This is the unfunniest shit I have ever seen. Everyone in the thread please kys.

I think you might want to be on reddit.

>minus the glorious DJ Douggpound editing.

Actually you know what, Im a fan of both but I think youve made it clear to me why. They both aim and nail an aesthetic, and while theyre both hit or miss and don't provide that many laughs, its the style (attributed mostly to the editing) that keeps me entertained and coming back to both groups.

Reminder that they edited 'Jews Rule' into 'Jews Rock' for unspecified reasons

>Sketch showing how fucked modern 30ish women are in their plans on life and expectations of men
>Sketch showing how hollow and awful the "dream life" of a modern 30ish male is
>In between two scene with what looks like a tv show aimed at kids espousing how good the jews are

Whew I wouldn't expect a message like this on cable

this guy gets it

The 90's style to some skits is all liquid television and maybe mtv's remote control

What Sup Forums overall feelings for sam? I hear you guys tried to get him suspected as shooter for bunch of shit.

what are you people talking about. why/what do you think is being censored?

If you can't tell that we being done affectionately then you're autistic

Man, this show doesn't capture Sam's style of humor at all.

Sam ties it all together, i personally like Nick the best.

Sam's walls of text, the logo, and now a skit ("Jews Rock") are being censored.

Watch the wall skit it is so funny and trippy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s

Sam isn't the only member of MDE you know.

>wahh the jews are the reason women don't wanna fuck me or why I have a shitty job

He is a mass shooter and local kkk leader.
Just because he has a tv show does not mean he is not guilty of various crimes.

the show is full of obvious and bad video and audio edits + cuts that are clearly covering something. The title cards they are known for between skits and during the intro are also being covered by blocks of colour.

The show is still pretty lame though. They need to do more stuff like progidal stunna or MDE Rydes. Each episode only had 1 or 2 parts that actually got a chuckle out of me. The rest seemed like they were trying to hard or felt too much like other shitty AS sketch shows.

The jews rock skit is on adult swims kikebook page for the whole world to see.

see

>Post date: 05/06/1996

>They make a pathetic woman who wasted her 20s cry

what other jokes are up their sleeves? beating up a retard?

Sam is the worst and most obnoxious of the group. Nick and Charles are the talent. It is evident whenever you watch content with Charles and Nick in it collaborating a bouncing jokes off of each other. Sam just has an inflated ego and can do no worng because either "HAHA ITS JUST A JOKE BRO" or "WOW WHAT I DID WASNT FUNNY? THAT MUST MEAN YOURE A BABY WHO IS EASILY OFFENDED."

For a guy who is always talking shit about pussies, he sure acts like one whenever people try to give him criticism. Just look at his youtube comments. Someone can say "Sorry Sam this one wasn't that funny" and then he goes off on them and sends his dicklicking little goons after them.

hmm this is good

JEWS RULE

t. Jew

The guy who played the angry cop/CEO -- if he's got more tools in the drawer than "comically silly rage" he's gonna be a star.

I saw it coming, I knew what was going to happen, and I still laughed my ass off. That's talent.

what? the editing in the that last sketch was amazing

Probably cause the skit for Jews Rule was aim towards
>Jews ruling the world, and that upset Adult Swim Jew Execs that's why Sam showed them.

>Someone can say "Sorry Sam this one wasn't that funny" and then he goes off on them and sends his dicklicking little goons after them.
no