Joe Rogan Experience

Just started listening to Joe Rogan and I'm loving it so far- guy might not be the sharpest, but he has an interesting way of looking at things, and the guests are good.

What episodes are must-listen? I'd be especially interested to hear more human optimisation-related stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=rUuFMjhRkmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rick Ross

he has good chemistry with duncan, joey diaz and ari shaffir.

Carlson, Hancock, Shane Smith, Gavin, Louis Theroux, Gavin, Milo Yanpowhatever, Black Science Man, Dana White, Bourdain, Dave Foley, Rick Ross, all Joey Diaz eps are essentials

I enjoy Duncan Trussels, but hes usually polarizing, i can see why some people find him to be annoying hippie 2deep4u tryhard.I think hes a comfy nerd and like listening to his bullshit

Tom Segura is always a good guest.

David Choe was amazing both times.

>inb4 shroomtech shilling

>all Joey Diaz eps are essentials

this, i don't believe a lot of his stories but those episodes are comfy and entertaining af

>I'd be especially interested to hear more human optimisation-related stuff

you know he shills onnit because he's part owner, right? you know the double blind study that he cites was done by a company he started months before, right? you know that company is headed by his manager's son, right? you know he's a modern day snake oil salesman, right?

>Shane Smtih

If you like hearing two middle aged men suck each others dick then this is for you. Every appearance boils down to them getting drunk and telling each other how great they are and how what they're doing is changing the world.

Does anyone have sauce on that video where someone is reading out the rogan-pasta? The one with HIT PLAY NIGGA, DUDE BOOM LMAO and octagon and whatever.

> I'd be especially interested to hear more human optimisation-related stuff

reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners

Yeah, i find the dick sucking annoying, but i still thing Shane is interesting to listen to, even if its just for the fact that he traveled pretty much everywhere and had interesting experiences

A lot of people have had interesting experiences. It doesn't make them any less obnoxious.

Sam Harris, Bill Burr and Milo are his best eps that aren't just his regulars. Sam and Burr are must for anyone.

The first Shane Smith one is good.

The second Shane Smith one is god awful.

They accurately reflect exactly where VICE was at the time of recording too.

I like Sam Harris, but he's awfully boring.

Redban may be a functioning autistic, I swear to to god if I saw him on the street I would slap him in the back of the head

The dave foley ones are pretty depressing, though.

DUDE

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>implying joey diaz hasn't robbed 10,000 houses and kidnapped several thousand people

GEDDAFUCKOUTTAHEE

this PLEASE SOMEONE

he completely btfo that milo faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=rUuFMjhRkmU

Jon Ronson was fantastic.

I like Rogan for bro-tier stuff, like MMA, working out, banter and shit like that. He basically is the new Howard Stern, for a newer younger generation of heterosexual men in their 20s and 30s.

But you can really tell this man had no education whatsoever. When Neil DeGrasse Tyson a.k.a. the science nigger came, it was painfully obvious. Also when he discusses macro economic stuff, geo politics, socio economic stuff, his ignorance shines through. Gives the guests a good oppurtunity to explain stuff to the audience as well, but sometimes it is cringe city.

Another episode of Joe calling yet another fighter/comedian the best the world has seen

DUDE

>He basically is the new Howard Stern,for a newer younger generation of homosexual men in their 20s and 30s.

fixed that for you

>Joe Reddit shilling his shitty podcast on Sup Forums
Fuck off.

Bas Rutten. Those have actually much less MMA talk than expected, Bas is a really fun guy to listen.
Duncan Trussell is a classic, so is Ari. Diaz is over hyped, overall you're hearing mumbling.
Sam Harris episodes are best ones.

As a person who wasted probably a thousand hours of his life listening to this idiot and his stupid friends let me save you some time here.

Moses was not on DMT when he saw the burning bush and drugs will make you stupid. Stand up comedians are some of the most degenerate people on the planet and there really is no reason to listen to a guy who, whenever he gets someone of actual interest on, just turns the conversation into hippy dippy bullshit instead of anything of interest. Th neil degrasse Tyson episode is a perfect example of this.

>have astrophysicist on
>spend the whole time pulling up YouTube conspiracy videos about how the moon landing was fake and have him debunk them

OP here.

Rogan is good background listening, and I like him so far, but yeah, I'm beginning to see (hear?) his limitations.

Louis Theroux episode was good, but I feel like
>too much time spent on 'wow America/Britain are different'
>Louis not really suited to that kind of medium

BIG DICKS IN YOUR ASSES!

STAY BLACK! THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

kek. accuracy is kek.

He believes in retarded conspiracy theory shit, which can get cringy, other than that he's pretty bro tier

Joe rogan here, hey listen to my podcast as a stumble through basic science concept's

>Carlson, Hancock
God no.

Marc Maron is better