Rank their albums Sup Forums

here's mine:
Guava>Pod=Mollusk>GWS>Quebec>C&C>12GCG>Shinola=White Pepper>Cucaracha

also general Ween thread

Quebec > Mollusk > POWER GAP > Pod > GWS > C&C
Haven't listened to the rest

Mollusk>Pod>GWS=Guava>Quebec>C&C=White Pepper>12GCG>Shinola>COTS>Cucaracha. I like them all though, with the exception of cucaracha, which was just ok.

C&C>Mollusk=Quebec>White pepper>Shinola>GWS>The Pod>Pure Guava>La Cucaracha>12 GCG

Inb4 pleb

The Mollusk is objectively their best album

I think people who like their early 90's stuff are just being contrarian, it sounds bad, they purposely made it sound bad. Why would you subject yourself to that when you could listen to the mollusk?

>le silly brown sounds ,,,. praise boognish!

Quebec (10) > Pure Guava (9.5) > The Mollusk (9.5) > GodWeenSatan (9.0) > Chocolate And Cheese (9.0) > The Pod (8.5) > Shinola Vol. 1 (8.0) > 12 Golden Country Greats (7.5) > White Pepper (7.5) > La Cucaracha (7.0)
Ween is a good band
I should listen to their tapes desu

The Pod>Pure Guava>The Mollusk>GodWeenSatan>Quebec>Chocolate And Cheese>White Pepper>12GCG>La Cucaracha

You're right, i've listened to The Pod 100+ times just to be contrarian.

is I Play It Off Legit their funniest song?
the lyrics and vocal delivery cracks me up every time

You're right. I'm glad somebody finally said it. Everything from C&C-onward is way better than the first three albums.

Acurrate.

Agreed. GWS, The Pod, and Pure Guava all have some amazing standout tracks but a lot of filler and annoying goofy songs too. I like their later work immensely more. (Though out of the 3 albums, GWS Is legit pretty great)

it's actually pollo asado

>Wahhhh Pod and Pure Guava are too brown for me
Do you fuckers even like ween?

Also White Pepper is great but it's NOT better than La Cucaracha.

for me personally, i love the harsher, home-brewed sound. i can definitely see why people would prefer their later records tho.

Ween didn't become Ween until C&C hit.

Weens always been Ween you fuckin Danny.

Correct.

California > Disco Volante > S/t

Actually their first three albums are really what define Ween and they just cleaned their act up and refined their song writing starting with C&C onward.