EXTREME Freakout! Antifa SJW Destroys Trump Sign, Threatens To Kill, Makes Total Ass Of Himself [FULL VIDEO]

EXTREME Freakout! Antifa SJW Destroys Trump Sign, Threatens To Kill, Makes Total Ass Of Himself [FULL VIDEO]
youtube.com/watch?v=sh5KghgjA_0

What other SJW ownage/fail vids you guys have for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u4OS19hi-V0
youtube.com/watch?v=VI8TzwBaHJo&feature=youtu.be
npr
youtube.com/watch?v=gXLReAwFdVA&t=6s
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/brooklyn/trump-supporter-punches-woman-argument-brooklyn-restaurant-article-1.2873086
youtu.be/Qq1Uso_u7c4
youtu.be/rdyxPqSnTJk
kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article147344794.html
buzzfeed.com/madkins19/discrimination-of-conservatives-in-liberal-arts-1ynfg?utm_term=.frka3Me50#.qeoN5O80d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we posted all the videos of pro Trump people freaking out about anti Trump signs, and on immigrants you'd call us shills. This is no different. You have one idiot. 1. This country is full of idiots.
youtu.be/u4OS19hi-V0

How are you better? You came here to start an internet argument about some idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VI8TzwBaHJo&feature=youtu.be

"Ill shoot your dick off" LMFAO

"To my knowledge today, neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in the media outlets and which we commented upon. I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees."

- Alex Jones npr org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate

I will await your expected Trumptard response.

Hillary Supporter FREAKS OUT Over Couple Kissing At Restaurant! youtube.com/watch?v=gXLReAwFdVA&t=6s

What makes her a Hillary supporter specifically?

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/brooklyn/trump-supporter-punches-woman-argument-brooklyn-restaurant-article-1.2873086

Most hilarious part is that he had already paid and left but decided to come back specifically to punch a woman in the face over something she said about Trump to her friend.

youtu.be/Qq1Uso_u7c4

I thought it was funnier when the ebil nathzees bullied and stole pizza from anquifa this last weekend in austin .

They were violently attacked and had their property stolen? How does this make the people who did it better than the anti fascist?

Hahaha are you fucking kidding me, that guy is pathetic! Pushing those garbage cans, wtf was that lol

He calls himself a liberal and then calls the other guy a faggot. Typical liberal hypocrisy.

Omg that lady is soooooooo annoying.......needs a good lay. Totally jealous of the other girl.

youtu.be/rdyxPqSnTJk

My face right now

Guy is an absolute nut

Shits about to go viral bro, we saw it here first! Perfect example of why Democrats are full of shit. Acting like this calling your neighbor a faggot and threatening to kill him and burn his house down, then preaching "tolerance." Seriously, WTF.

kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article147344794.html

One liberal who obviously has mental problems.

His article for BuzzFeed buzzfeed.com/madkins19/discrimination-of-conservatives-in-liberal-arts-1ynfg?utm_term=.frka3Me50#.qeoN5O80d

instead you should just
> Sиαpchαty.me
and leak all your snapchat friends