Any Flat-Earthers around? UNITE!

Any Flat-Earthers around? UNITE!

Its time for everyone to know the truth.
Lets show proves and real scientific facts that people live in a constant conspiracy
THE EARTH IS NOT ROUND, LMAO
>joke
>just want to laugh at your ignorance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this a thing

/yawn
Believe what you want to believe.
>God is real
>9/11 was an inside job
>Earth is flat
>Your dick is huge

.....the reality is, even if you solve all the riddles, you're still pushing shopping carts for Wal-Mart for the rest of your life.

thats true

they use everything to control us religion, violence, capitalism... i dont see how would this end.

How is this post even getting replies?

I'm gone from you Sup Forumstards for a year and this shit comes up non-stop. What is wrong with you people. Try harder for fucks sake.

the paradox

Is Samantha B. asking me to commit genocide? I WON'T DO IT YOU LIB CUCK.

Ad Hominem isn't an argument. Explain your reasoning as to why you find flat-earth so idiotic and prove that the Earth truly is round, as you would have me believe, without regurgitating false information spoon-fed to you through Big Gov and his NASA friends.

Who the fuck do you think "they" are? We are they. Humans seek to control one another, as we have since time immemorial.

Have you taken a basic physics course?
I'm genuinely curious for your answer to this.

Man. I want to bite this bait so badly.

Obverse the northern lights, then the southern

Please explain this for me.

There is no argument; I've concede that you can "Believe what you want to believe."

What's the point of arguing about it, when by next morning you'll wake up and still see how small your life is when you're shoving 50 shopping carts arcross the parking lot.

>Any Flat-Earthers around?
Around what, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

/thread

Yes, and I flunked it in protest to the Corporate Establishment whom have been shelling out blatant lies to us, the American People, for centuries. The Earth is Round, 9/11 was done by a Muslim, the Red Scare. There's countless evidence as to why one should feel disloyal with """government""" and seek to refute their lies.

Obviously by the way you are conversing, I'm led to believe that you took a physics class and absorbed all that information like a crusty sponge in a pot of warm water. No information that resides in your minuscule brain has been thought of by yourself, you merely regurgitate whatever ((((they)))) give you. You're but a shameful husk controlled by the Government; that's why you act so dense when a dissenting opinion (or in this case, fact) is presented to you clear as day.

I think they're more "aflat" than "around"

Looks like someone was messing around with MS paint.

>being this subservient in 2017

There probably isn't a single flat earther on Sup Forums, just kids giggling while they try to troll each other.

Hey, throwback, 10,000 BC called, they want their belief about the nature of the world back. How do you even function in modern society? Do you think your computer, cell phone, and car run on magic? Lol. Fucking dumbass.

Pack it up, guys...

That's not an argument either.

Please shovel some carts around real quick, that way you can get out of your mother's basement and clear your mind, rendering your fit as a fiddle to profess your magnificent point.

>flat earth
>scientific facts

TOP KEK

this is consistency at work

If the earth is flat, explain mountians

im so proud of this bait
but please, continue and ignore this post

THE WHITE CULTURE IS BEING SUPPRESSED.

THE EARTH IS FLAT.

GOD IS REAL.

JEWS ARE THE DEVIL.

>YAH
>YAH

Edgy 12 year old on mommy's computer detected

Flat Earthers, throw a party at the edge of the earth and video document it!

Poor Attempt at a DnD World Map

>Sup Forums

haha

If the earth is FLAT, why did no one got at it to take a picture or film it?

BOOM

There is a 7.2 degrees shadow difference every 800 miles if the world was flat all Shadows would be the same

meant to say "at the EDGE of it"

Pack it up again.
Shaq says so too, guys.

wait, what

I know there are people out there who genuinely believe the earth is flat, none of them are in this thread, mind you, but the one thing I don't get is what does anyone gain from telling people the earth is round?

what to people gain from entering Sup Forums?

You cannot believe the Bible is strictly literal and the Earth is round. Mostly due to some shit about the Earth doesn't move, and has four corners.

bc the government patrols the arctic ring. unauthorized civilians can't make it out there. That isn't obvious.

>That's not an argument either.
Exactly, there is no argument to argue.

People want to search for a truth, that may or may not be there. But it's still a distraction from their mundane life. Trying to rationalize to themselves why they never became a rock-star, or a cancer curing doctor, an astronaut, or a world leader.

They sit in their trailer parks, and blame everyone but themselves for the bad things in their little world. So it's best to believe (even know) that the world is flat, because they do jack-shit with their lives, never travel anywhere, because they are always broke, because they work shitty meager jobs so they can't earn any real money to actually take a plane trip to somewhere, fly high into the sky until you notice the curvature of the horizon.

Earth is flat? Sure, fine. Push them buggies, and feel comfortable in the limits of your life.

Do you think Saturn is flat too? Ever cared to look through a fucking telescope?

who are you talking to?