*IT'S THE NUTSHACK*
*IT'S THE NUTSHACK*

What's that user?
You only have ONE dick?
And it's only 7 inches long?

whatever you like

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *meme portal*

Hmmmm...
Gee, I sure hope a meme doesn't interrupt *meme portal* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme

Foxdad is a good comic series.

Soviet peasant filled with burning desire to read for glory of Soviet Russia. One day peasant go to Soviet bookstore, and sees book with skull on cover.

He asks owner how much is book, and owner responds 80 rubles. However, owner tell peasant never read last page, or else doom shall fall upon him!

Peasant reads all book in one night, is dark book of capitalism about by evil man, John Deere, talking of automated machinery and air conditioned tractors, many horrors in book indeed!

Yet peasant does not read last page, for he has fear in his heart! One night it storms however, and the man is bored. He finally gathers up enough Soviet courage to read last page, dispelling superstition, for he has faith in the Party.

As soon as he reads last page, man gasps! Book originally 20 rubles! The owner was Jew!

If you want to be a girl then snip your dick
*snip snip*
If you want to be a girl then snip your dick
*snip snip*
If you want to be a girl and you really want to show it if you want to be a girl then snip your dick
*snip snip*

Does the Jewish god have a foreskin?
Man was made in his image, but he is perfect and yet the foreskin is an imperfection.

Speaking of foreskins, I've never seen a black dick with a foreskin.

You are having nightmare about burning. You wake up and have breakfast. At breakfast you read Pravda. News section is saying you are dying one day ago in chemical fire. Such is life in Moscow.

I'm just gonna dump all this shit here...
youtube.com/watch?v=gULoKp__LLE
youtube.com/watch?v=7BK3c4WaI7M
youtube.com/watch?v=vLEe9iHf-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=HyjkAIcmq8M

My greasy cornhole has 16 cobs of corn shoved in there to protect myself from prostate cancer. snort kernals to be safe from nostril cancer. few days later corn has to be set aside as it lead to being nig.

kekeroni

Zoopity doo-bop-bop
Zwiggity zwam

Someday, I just wish I could buy 25 drums, armor piercing rounds and hollow points, and just go on a rampage and beats chos high score and become the new legend. But I won't. I'll only do it if it means the police will agree with me upon the fact that there are too many retards on this planet.

Waiting in bed for my gf to get back so i can watcher use her big dildo while she sucks the skin off my big penis :-)

Someday, I just wish I could buy 25 drums, robotic arms and wooden sticks, and just make a fucktonne of noise

⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕

11.2745755, 25.1406983

+1(423)-205-0738
scammers
want to get your info
claiming to give you vehicle warranty

bepis will procedd wiotout retasrd