You Sup Forums niggers made autist into insult and now even normies in eastern europe use it...

You Sup Forums niggers made autist into insult and now even normies in eastern europe use it. My gf is actually autistic and its very hurtful for her and makes her feel like not normal. Shes hurting and i cant stop it fuck you Sup Forums jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahaha you're dating a literal sperg hope you enjoy your sperg kids sperg.

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Fuck you it has made us very close and its kind of adorable FUCK YOU!!

>makes her feel like not normal
Well she isn't normal, so what's the problem?

well she isn't really normal, is she?

good, share our pain

>slovakia

Opinion disregarded

Complain to your Russian overlords not us.

The only choice is that your gf moves to Finland. She can live with me.

wait what the fuck? Do you really believe Sup Forums is changing everyday speech patterns where you live? Was calling someone retarded not already an insult there?

is your gf like the man in this video?
>youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A

unless she acts like that, she isn't autistic.

she's just slightly shy, and has a few non-normie interests. it's just because of today's culture that that's considered a bad thing.

hahaha what a pair of fucking spastics, at least you suit each other

he looks like a bosniak i used to know, and he also used to focus like that

stfu autist

and tell ur "gf" she an fucking autist too.

>average 4channer

She has high functioning autism. When there are lot of people or noise she shuts off, stays quiet for a while or hugs me and stays like that until she calms down

Sup Forums>9gag>youtube>facebook>Irl

does she spazz out sometimes?

Not really sometimes she breaths really deeply and has this look in her eyes like she saw a ghost its really creepy 2bh if you came into room you would think i just raped kitten in front of her

You have no idea, ofc it does.
Since I've been using cuck as an insult, my buddies have caught on with it and it's now the number 1 insult. Autism as an insult falls into the same pattern.
Don't underestimate this websites influence.

don't worry
typical /int poster is like this pic

This.
She is abnormal OP, it's not necessarily good or bad. Though generally autism has a negative affect on an individual and those around them so...

also Sup Forums is basically the origin of mainstream internet culture, memes, insults, etc. Which filter into the day-to-day lives of users. It still continues to have influence too, perhaps more overt influence now, as it's a pretty mainstream site these days. Pretty much just another social media site, with a disingenuous jew at it's head like all others too.

Autists = potential rapists. Fuck their feels.

It is, though. Calling someone an autist as an insult pretty much started here. Years ago I'd never hear that IRL, but now that it's become commonplace even in Facebook I've started to hear it out there.

Mommy forgot to buy me tendies so I called her an autistic cuck after slapping her. Language changes.

got;;;'em

>tfw no cute eastern european autist gf to console and love

Just shove your cock down that autists throat.

People use here too but since forever

M8 you're a handler, not a date.

I had this "internet gf" who's fiance was autistic. He raped her so many times.

And you are retard

Zitto animale everyone is potentional retard

Jokes aside what the fuck even is autism? What's it like to have it?

Doubt it, as I haven't been taking dick from you.

Depends on how severe it is and what kind of autism

Leave thid thred

Nah, I got more anime shit to post.

When did autist become a widespread insult in Sup Forums? I remember hearing it irl from around 2010

You two have each other. I have no one.

Fuck off.

>"For all I know, he's learning something right now!"

Oddly a lot of people on Sup Forums are legit autists who gang up on their fellow marginalized groups (Jews, blacks, women, neurotypicals aka "normies", etc.) rather than helping them.

wait, normies are marginalised?

Sup Forums made me autistic.

fuck off you at least have a gf

I convice her for months that shes fine normal pretty girl then some retarded 13yo kid in train calls his retarded world of tanks playing friend "vyjebanĆ½ autista" and its gg she go home and cry

Sounds cute

i'm autismo too, now ppl use my condition as insult/meme/self diagnosis

:(