Why haven't you experimented with psychedelic drugs?

Why haven't you experimented with psychedelic drugs?

-Don't want a bad trip
-Don't know anyone
-Don't want to know anyone

all good reasons mate.

I'd probably freak out. Weed gives me intense paranoia so I'm sure psychedelics would be even worse

If you go into them with that mindset then you will have a bad trip. It's not something to freak out about, it's something to have fun with and/or learn about yourself with

I don't have any connections.

/thread
Also you don't want to end up like Syd Barrett.

Why would anyone willingly give themselves brain damage?

This is no gaurantee my friend. You have to be fucking strong mentally. The entire time you have to be telling yourself to think happy thoughts because you know the looming fear is always there. Its very tricky terrain.

I'm not a faggot
>DUDE CONSCIOUSNESS LMAO

Ask people who drink alcohol

drugs are for losers who are incapable of:
>patience
>self-reliance
>self-respect
>hard work
>intellectual honesty

I have

I'm not a degenerate.

you are by far worse than people who do drugs, you just dont realize it, which is fine for you i guess..

and?

drugs are for people who are seeking a religious experience but were not brought up with one.

I feel for them.

do you drink?

You really just have to lose yourself in the drug. Get into it, listen to your favorite songs and stuff and just have fun. When you stop worrying about it you will prolly have a great time

Glad I triggered you, druggie. The (You)'s on me.

I dont do drugs anymore mate. At least i took some risks and adventures in my life.

You have no fucking idea the shit ive seen.

No literally, your imagination isnt capable of it.

Shouldn't you be giving donations to bernie right now?

I only lick toads.. praise kek

I have. I love me some shrooms.

oh good sir, but I have.
that is half the fun, tricking your mind into darkness that you would not otherwise ever experience, no breakfast will ever taste as good, no woman's warmth will ever feel so near.

True man. The more you set yourself up, the more likely you are to have a good time. Eventulaly though, around the 4th or 5th time I used it, i realized that im putting a lot of trust into something that totally blows my mind to such an extent that even thought its fun, i cant say for sure if its healthy. In the end I started to worry about what it was doing to my brain, regardless of how cool it was. Thats just me, but i think its a natural progression.

No connections and I dont want to bother with the deep web. Anyone know if there are sites for meetups?

my experience ≠ yours

I can't smoke pot for this very reason but lsd, mushrooms etc does not affect me the same. You can still have bad trips though but on those drugs, anyone can. Judging your own mindset correctly before doing them can prevent a bad time.

okay... you dont want to try and describe it?
bye.

can't you just order some grey-listed psychedlics and tryptamines online that don't cause you to eat cook your own cheeks in a skillet to make a cheese steak sammich?

Ate shrooms for first time last week. Had great time. It's crazy how misconceived people are about psycedelics.

its true.

I used LSD like 3-4 times and would only talk very highly about it.

It was the lifestyle redpill I was always looking for, that and meditation.

I have, I don't like them. Tried 2c-b, mushrooms, and LSD. I'm too anxious and autistic to handle my shit on them.

i know right? i mean, sure, there MAY be some bad parts but the general experience is fucken awesome especially if you're in good vibes, really opens perspective. i've had some pretty "bad" parts of a trip but the experience was much more than that, maybe it latched into memory being quasi traumatic, but, meh, the way she goes is the way she goes sometimes.

Have xanax/etizolam/klonopin on hand to kill the trip if shit gets out of hand. You might never need it, but if you do, you'll be so glad you have it.

I have. Took shrooms half a dozen times in school and have taken acid over 10 times since. It's a great time, but I think I'm starting to outgrow it (not that it will stop me from taking it at Bonnaroo lol).

Dont advise psychedelics so lightheartedly

They arent for anyone and you need to treat them with respect

I;ve seen people haveing glowing xps and other being scarred for life

I wouldnt give the average pollack any other than mdma tbqh

I did some crazy things when I was a teenager, but one day I had a (unrelated) panic attack that kept me awake for several days until I started to hallucinate and it was all a really horrific experience. Spent those nights in a corner, hyperalert and trying not to make a sound. Feels like if you drop your awareness for just a second you'll go insane. Any way, ever since then I've been phobic of anything that alters your state of mind.

I'm allergic to degeneracy

Psilocybin, Amanitas, 2C-E, 4 AcO-DMT and DXM are the five I did before I stopped for good. Was alright.

>Amanitas
i ate a whole dry ounce of these things once

i dont even remember it

If you're anxious normally or have had panic attacks, psychedelics aren't a good fit.

i had a similair experience. went to the hospital for it. Pretty traumitizing.

I wish I never took them. I think they made me lazy and degenerate and unwilling to experience important things in life. You might say I would have been that way anyway, but I'll never know, will I?

your right man.

2c-anything, yeah i've seen people leap out of bushes naked on that stuff... pretty niche, never done 'em, but low doses of LSD are great, even higher doses, really exercises that mental resistance, novelty uhhh mental fluidity opposing rigidity, shit might even help with autism.

will say though, at higher doses you might just want to not be so fucke d up, you may not even really have a sense of time in the trip, etc. causing some distress, and seek a comfort blanket. trust me, 18g of shrooms. I don't even know what the fuck i was doing, walking through dimensions and shit alone in my apartment, euphoric, it was awesome, then i was terrified, thought i was dieing, then realized nobody ever died from shrooms and i just ran like 8km on a tredmill.

i felt sorry for the world, and deeply guilty but also, in objectivity, forgiving of my own burden of guilt, though not lenient, and the world, needed this experience, maybe less, maybe, idk, the clarity of it, at least once a month... the clarity found in a state of deep psychedelic dissonance and chaos, alien to the routine.

I understand. But your aware of these things which means you have the capability to fix these things. I think more than likely you would have already been like that but the drugs made you aware of this strongly where as before you may have not even realized. Use it as an oppertunity to stay sober and start being as productive as you can. its the only way out and feels really good.

2c-b is really light and easygoing. The rest of the series can get pretty dark, though.

while backpacking in peru, i drank ayahuasca w a shaman in the jungle

very glad i did, it showed me a whole other reality, but it was so intense, i wouldn't do it again

yeah, I really don't knoww hat the best mindset is, but anxiety isn't one of them, i think ideally, you have to be willing to go white water rafting, without a safety vest, or oars, or a raft, mentally, and fear no drowning because all things come to an end (including the trip)

4 aco, intranasal or oral? (HUUUUGE difference)

thats a nice analogy m8

It shoud be medicinal, rather than dietary. As with most things.

>tricking your mind into darkness that you would not otherwise ever experience

Funny thing, I tried that. I've always been pretty much emotionally dead and unafraid of anything. So with 25i and actual acid, I set myself up in a few literally dark, and very dangerous places where I'd be absolutely fucked if I was caught, just to absolutely maximize the chances of having a bad trip.

I still didn't manage to have a bad trip. The closest I came was getting stuck in an endlessly looping funny thought while everything flashed and moved around me.

>tfw it takes hold and you realize nothing is real
>bright pure white rays of light coming from a pure white, no yellow, "sun" over the horizon, rolling across my little world
>somehow looking at a beautiful purple-tinted desert island/ocean with a palm tree
>then massive red blotchy tears in reality start appearing and everryything is alive..
>close my eyes, pillars of bright electric green-and-black moving bands in a cave made of same, so intense its uncomfortable
>open my eyes again to a beautiful orange-purple particle spray in the air, a square twisting and waving like something you'd see in 90s graphics

oh god, i love lucy so much. haven't seen her for a year or two now.

it sounds bad though, it's never "that bad" is what i'm getting at.
i'm the opposite, though probably unfocused rather than lazy, after my large shroom session i was a bit weird for days though, I will say psychedlics CAN be abused even if they aren't addictive or habit forming, you can escape a little too often, rewire a little too much, see the world in a way your eyes aren't capable of seeing it... and you're left spoiled in a way.

even managed to get synesthesia once, could see the skrillex music I was listening to as blue-purple changing lines like literal sheet music in the air.

You don't experiment with psychedelics, they experiment with you.

na na na na na na na na na na na na na

I did a hit of some super strong acid, while watching 30 days of night, i started tripping, maybe 20 minutes in, i just gave up on the movie and ended up rolling around laughing and crying tears of joy.

4 ACO on the other hand, (i say 18g of shrooms, it was really like 60mg of 4aco, orally with an MAOI) do THAT and talk psychedelics. actually, don't do that, you it's like a 6 black diamond ski course that you will make it to the bottom alive no matter what. and you will wrestle with vulnerability i assume, or not, I was throwing flying karate kicks and ambushing shadows, and crawling through dimensions all while being absolutely aware of my surroundings, and aware i was aware of my surroundings. feeling like i was literally at two places at once so idk. I think everyone should have that feeling once in their life.

I was a bit disappointed though, always thought LSD made you hallucinate, instead i just sort of had a vivid imagination, hard to explain, a lot is hard to explain but i could swear my actual brain was firing in tandem in a strange way, turns out that's how LSD works.

I have and they are a waste of time. Do not bother. I cringe at my old stoner-self every time I happen to remember. What a waste of life. Don't waste your time. Trust me.

My best one I think was the wall turning into a colorful circus type thing and tiny gnomes coming out of secret doors. They danced around on platforms on the wall and some of them jumped down to talk to me. I can't remember about what, but I became convinced that if I could somehow hold on to the moment or just want it enough I'd be able to see them forever. The sort of delusion you can sometimes experience when you slowly wake up from a dream and you become aware it's a dream before you're fully out of it.

>always thought LSD made you hallucinate

It does, severely, although there's a difference in the stages. Like a lower dose will just morph things around you. But at a higher dose, if you focus right, you can obliterate the whole world and see .. well, whatever it is you want to see, really.

It's all about how you are and how you do it. I was able to stay in complete control at all times no matter how much I took, that's just how I am. I mean the most I took at was about 2mg acid + another 2mg 25i at once, with 7 days cooldown from the last time I'd taken either. It was wild but I was still in control of it; I could relax and just enjoy the morphing, or I could focus on something until that something took up my whole vision and let everything be obliterated. That's where you can see the fractals etc, when you completely give up on seeing reality and just go exploring.

Was that K or mushrooms? Doesn't sound like any of the pure chems I've done.

habitually, yes. the rest, idk, i'm sort of drunk, and besides, most of the "advice" you find on stuff like erowid of recommended doses etc. are usually written by some serious psychedelic pioneers, so don't trust that shit. start low double up till you get a buzz and tolerance catches up.

I am brother

I once ate 10 cactus pears, tried to get as close to the skin without getting the needles in there, ate that shit, felt good, music was awesome, my floor tiles were dancing, everything was like almost a 70's filter but all glimmers were amplified, its was trippy, minor, but fun anyway. i don't remember but i probably had the shits afterwards or constipation.

Butane(?), the stuff you use to fill up refillable gas lighters.

Like I said, I tried crazy things.

Because I'm a socially awkward fuck and don't know anyone who sells. Maybe I could get some off Agora or some shit, but I'm too lazy to do that, plus my college's security might catch it.

>cactus pears
Dude WTF is a cactus pear?

I prefer chems to any kind of hardcore shit made from plant shit desu. You can tell the exact dosage and you aren't gonna get killed by random shit that might be in a plant.

>Butane
Fucking jesus christ m8, our abbos sniff hydrocarbons, cut that shit out. Losing 20 IQ points isn't worth anything

maybe, dpending on the legality in your local region regarding certain compounds, thoguh, you really should do your own research, 4aco is legal in a lot of areas, or at least, not explicitly illegal and can be bought online, like any old thing just talk to some people who look like they listen to electronic music, im sure that'll work. really recommend low doses with that shit, having fun . having some quasi transdimensional revelatory experience one foot in the flesh, the other serving it, the third gone to the 5th realm.

>be 1999
>Leonard Pickard's batches hitting my small town
>purchasing hits of lavender on sweettarts every weekend
>going to my local louisiana summer festival
>ride the ferris wheel "holy shit"
>missing the good days...
>be 2016 being glad I was able to experience legit quality LSD in my life

yeah, regular old catus pears you can buy ina super market have like 1/10th the potency of san pedro cactus or something. different chemical ratio, but the mesc is there. you are right about keeping a precaution about "other" things in it. i'm sure the internet provides.

Honestly for those who are on the fence about it, one tab is pretty weak these days. So don't go in expecting an ego death visual mindfuck, one tab is just fun and weird and everything feels important and meaningful in a good and new way. Now 2 tabs or more...that's another world

>revelatory experience
That shit just made me laugh by the time I was getting close to the end of using them. It was practically a meme. In the later half of a trip I'd always feel like I was figuring out something profound and amazing, and then I'd realize thats what I thought the last dozen times and it's still stupid shit, and it'd be hilarious.

I swear to god though, if you guys really want something to be amazed at, watch South Park S13 E14 while you're tripping. There's a crazy powerful hidden storyline to it.

I started taking acid again recently (hadn't done it since I was a teenager) by myself. Haven't had a bad experience yet and in fact it's quite a liberating experience emotionally, as when tripping I don't feel weighed down by the negativity that I usually carry around with me.

My tips: First don't take too much especially if you're not experienced. One hit is plenty. Second, you can have a great time by yourself on acid. I like going to the park laying in the grass and soaking in the sun, taking a run along the trail (acid gives you tons of energy), watching some anime (the bright colors of anime are far more dazzling than usual when enhanced by acid), cooking, doing yoga, listening to music, reading. Whatever you decide to do the experience will feel enhanced and more enjoyable than usual. Third, tripping on acid is a great time to work on self-knowledge or self-discovery. I like spending time meditating, writing, exploring thoughts and following them to see where they take you, and noting down what I learn about myself to review later.

give it a try at least once. Don't worry about having a bad trip and you probably won't. It's when you start obsessing on the idea that you'll start to panic.

I didn't mean it was a waste of time in the sense that I didn't get high enough. I got high and the experiences are worthless. They often give you this false, and even malicious sense of enlightenment. I've seen so many of my friends fall down this path. Still reading stoner shit like McKenna thinking it's the be all end all, getting stoned all the time... They all lack self awareness, and don't see how unenlightened and stupid they really are. I've had to cut them out of my life to move on.

Drugs are unfulfilling, a waste of time, and damaging to your brain, personality, and life. A lot of people here are young and encouraging them to do this is malicious, or degenerate.

Buy it online. It's super easy. Buying from a darknet website is just like buying from eBay. Well, eBay where you have to use Tor to access the website, and you have to pay with bitcoins, and you have to encrypt all your messages with PGP. But otherwise just like eBay. I've had zero issues, always fast and discreet

Pic related.

sounds great user

>They often give you this false, and even malicious sense of enlightenment.

No shit. You think it's so hard for people to realize it was basically just a dream and their "revelations" are hilariously dumb?

I managed, why can't anyone else if they know what to expect?

I grow a salvia divinorum plant in my room, and have smoked it a number of times. It can be your best friend or worst enemy, depending on what's inside.

But great trips.

To any kids still into experimenting, do all and any solvents and gases you come across and find what works for you. Remember to ignite your exhalation for great entertainment value.

DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

my salvia divinorum plant has actually helped me cope with my social anxiety and agoraphobia disorders to the point that now, I can leave the house and communicate with strangers. Before smoking Salvia D, this was literally impossible for me.

Doing DXM in a bit, not exclusively psychedelic, but still a pretty trippy expreience.
I wantto do LSD and mushrooms but i cant find them.

i did NBOMe once
does this count?
tried to imagine jewish star (just to check if i can imagine something at all), ended up imagining symbol of Hungarian Nazis

>DXM
DXM is fucking shitty, dude.

But, if you have to, can I suggest walking through a dimly moonlit room and focusing on a dark spot? My whole vision would go flickering black-and-white 30s movie when I did that.

Yeah that counts, 25i a cute.

I'm in the army and they drug test every month.

I've tried shrooms around 6 or 7 times, high doses of salvia three times, and mdma (if it counts) probably around a dozen times.

I'm even prone to anxiety, but I've only ever had maybe an hour total of a bad trip on shrooms which I was able to bring myself out of by playing some chill music. That hour was absolute hell though.

The "dude... expand your mind..." meme is kind of annoying, but the trips were honestly extremely helpful to me. It allowed me to see my failures as not a fault of person, but a fault of upbringing and I learned how to accept and move past them instead of dwelling on them. The first time I did mushrooms honestly changed my personality for the better.

If you do this, isn't there a fair chance that you'll end up with some research chemical rather than what you ordered?

>standard drug test
>detecting psychedelics

Isn't DXM the 30 second one that takes you to an entirely different place?

What actually is the most powerful psychedelic, do you know? I'd love to read some more about it just out of curiosity.

>Not taking 3+ weeks of leave

DXM is cough syrup

You're thinking of DMT

o yeah

salvia was my favorite. i can't believe it used to be legal. is it illegal in all 50 states?

No, because like eBay there is a rating and feedback system and if people were selling bunk shit, they'd be kicked off the site. Don't buy from a seller with low/no ratings.

would love to try DMT just once but don't know how to get it.

No you're probably thinking of nitrous, a different disso, or DMT, a really powerful chemical, but not a disso iirc.
DXM lasts like 8 hours.
DXM lasts for like 8 hours.

Try whisper (srs)

>Why haven't you experimented with psychedelic drugs?
Mushrooms and 1-P LSD. Pretty alright. I'll probably try DMT one day.