The Prophecy Is Fullfiled

>Eyebro
>Typing
>Kek
>Sup Forums

What is your explanation for related pic and link?

I'll start, meme magic is real and we awakened some ancient force.

Link: discoveringegypt.com/egyptian-hieroglyphic-writing/egyptian-mathematics-numbers-hieroglyphs/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise Kek!

PRAISE KEK!!!!

The masses will bow before the priest-caste.

Sounds like the most plausible explanation, famiglia. Praise Kek!

How do we interpret this for maximum meme power?! We've been shown, it's maths.

Why the fuck did they make their larger numbers such relatively complex symbols compared to their lower numbers?

Screen shot OP message for future Sup Forumsciples

Kek demands it!

Seriously though doesn't this seem fucking weird?

I googled "frogs in heiroglipichs" and this was the first image and its legitimately ancient maths.

Back then 1,000,000 wasn't commonly necessary, and I mean to peasants and merchants. That's my guess anyway.

So pretty much a rare large repeating number.......

>10000 is a finger pointing at a get

Remember, OP, Kek raises up the night to bring in the day.

Good catch!

I didn't even notice that. You are now the see'er of Kek scriptures.

Anything else you see?

>The High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (高エネルギー加速器研究機構 Kō Enerugī Kasokuki Kenkyū Kikō?), known as KEK, is a Japanese organization whose purpose is to operate the largest particle physics laboratory in Japan, situated in Tsukuba, Ibaraki prefecture. It was established in 1997. The term "KEK" is also used to refer to the laboratory itself, which employs approximately 900 employees.[1] KEK's main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics, material science, structural biology, radiation science, computing science, nuclear transmutation and so on. Numerous experiments have been constructed at KEK by the internal and international collaborations that have made use of them. Makoto Kobayashi, emeritus professor at KEK, is known globally for his work on CP-violation, and was awarded the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics.

it's basically a nip version of cern complete with particle accelerators, quantum computers, and some of the most advanced work in cp-violation

dubs of truth

There is no god but Kek, and Donald Trump is his Prophet.

There is only one God, may he bless this thread with divine numbers.

We should start helping the Donald search for his VP. Kek, dubs, and now ancient maths could help.

Post possible names related to Kek.
>Kusinich is a start

Kek abhors CP violations

He will smite those violators from this earth by rope, fire, and cruelty.

>The Donald scriptures; 14.88

the book of donald is filled with many contradiction. one only need look at all the photographs of him with teenage ivana.

1 to 100 are the blind normies.
1,000 is faint awareness of the supernatural?
10,000 is knowing the importance of numbers and digits.
100,000 is mememancy, grasping the power of ideas and using their magic to get tangible results.
1,000,000 is

We are all still tadpoles.

Daily reminder that the Sumerians literally had me-mes: that is, memetic programmers. Praise Enki, first keeper of memes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_(mythology)

Do not be fooled by false prophets

The book is being spoken, not written
>Kek Confirms the MAGA; 7777

MAGA scripture confirmed

Praise kek