/heem/

/heem/

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9qnZbL6b5I
youtube.com/watch?v=E64LVE1qT4g
youtube.com/watch?v=z0SMGNLWb8I
mmafighting.com/2016/12/17/13862246/despite-past-rivalry-dominick-cruz-heaps-praise-upon-retiring-urijah-faber-i-wish-him-nothing
mmafighting.com/2016/12/18/13997266/mickey-gall-details-sage-northcutts-trash-talk-inside-the-cage-at-ufc-on-fox-22
mmafighting.com/2016/12/18/13997498/urijah-faber-reflects-on-memorable-final-fight-night
youtube.com/watch?v=N1IuWp5r8ns
twitter.com/John_Kavanagh/status/516072818581438464/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

>Tfw can't wait to shitpost the APOLOGISE meme when Perry wins his next fight

>paige faked this
'no'

Do you fear her return? #fearthereturn #ufc207 #rouseyvsnunes

KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUCKLE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9qnZbL6b5I

Welcome to "If I Did It", a show where analyze and solve PR kerfluffles from the MMA world and beyond!

lol

no ufc this week

i'm looking forward to the MMA DepressedUs

Did anyone goof the picks?

ronda is literally free money

ACB 50 Live youtube.com/watch?v=E64LVE1qT4g

Who ya got then in the main card?

I'll copy this post from last thread since it's closed:

Alright guys, 170 is becoming more interesting by the day, and it's time for a shake up in the rankings, Gastelum has gone to MW and has left the rankings, Ellenberger and Matt Brown are losing fights left and right and they should be replaced in the top 15. Which two guys should enter the top 15 now? Jouban says that he deserves it, but there's a lot of solid guys just outside of the top 15. (I'm counting Masvidal and Saffiedine as top 15 guys)

I'd say:

>Kamaru Usman
>Santiago Ponzinibbio

I think they have better records recently than Leon Edwards, Albert Tumenov, Tim Means, Ryan LaFlare, Alan Jouban, Patrick Cote and Colby Covington who are very close as well.

The UFC journalists seem to be leaning towards Vicente Luque which is a bit too early for my liking. I really like his recent finishing streak, but he doesn't have any good wins making him a top 15 guy yet.

yes

TJ (100%), Cain (60%), Cruz (50%), Rousey (70%)

your mother

Everybody turning on Perry

Remember heems official boy Cody had a KO loss on his record as an amateur and now he is two weeks from becoming the biggest star in the world

Say it to my face and you'll take a concrete nap

>haha great fight Mickey

>heems official boy Cody
no, he was forced by some sissy britboy

Yes, earlier in the last thread

Gastelum should permanently move to MW, that division is easier, full of old men and he won't have trouble making weight

r..r..rousey?

Aplolgize about what? He got styled on again, as he was getting styled on his last fight before connecting in the 3rd. He's a personality, and a good brawler, but that's about it

Anyone bored? ACB 50 is right now. It's free on YouTube with good fighters and Frank Mir as commentator.

youtube.com/watch?v=E64LVE1qT4g

>Remember heems official boy Cody
no, stop forcing this shit nigger

'No'

Some britcuck just tried to fit in by piggy backing on /heem/s official boy

You're going to appreciate it in a couple weeks when he is champ. Don't want to be stuck with snooze when he has a boring meme dancing style and no belt.

I agree, he didn't have trouble outmuscling Tim Kennedy too, who is one of the most buff guys in the division. I think Gastelum would have a lot of trouble against the top 5 at MW, but that wouldn't be no different at WW. I think his easiest way to the title would be to fight either Bisping or Weidman after Vitor. I'd give him a chance against Jacaré as well, albeit small.

Yeah, she has a path to victory.
I don't think Nunes will be able to avoid tangling up with her, and I think that when she does Ronda will have an advantage.

>tfw you realize you won't become the youngest champion ever. Probably not even a champion at all. Or even a top 10 fighter.

Cruz going to build a guest house with the money he makes of Cody Garbage

he's not official, and he certainly ain't my boy.

rate this card

Must get good show money then
He is official and you ain't /heem/

I'd take Gastelum over Weidman and Bisping

hes 20 years old and an athletic freak. he still has amazing potential. probably shouldnt be in the ufc right now though

Imagine how hype Sage would still be if Scott Coker was booking his fights

Solid 8.5/10

he can't even dunk
lmao @ his "life"

8/10, potential 10/10

He's nowhere near Jon Jones's potential, there's now way he beats the record

You can't judge a card until it has happened

Is Sage vs CM Punk THE fight to make now?

Imagine the memes

ok and? nobody has or ever had jon's potential. doesnt mean he still cant be a great fighter

who /morono/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=z0SMGNLWb8I

He better starts winning then because he can't hang on much longer just based on his "potential"

you're the biggest morono here hahahaha

Main event is terrible, but all other fights are pretty good.

What a fucking leg.

Upcoming events:

12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - TBA
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Firmino
1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/14: Invicta FC 21 - Anderson vs Tweet
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/23: VFC 55 - Lindsey vs Cochrane 2
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Jones vs TBA

Previous thread:

News:

>Despite past rivalry, based Cruz praises retiring Faber
mmafighting.com/2016/12/17/13862246/despite-past-rivalry-dominick-cruz-heaps-praise-upon-retiring-urijah-faber-i-wish-him-nothing

>Gall details Sage's trash talk
mmafighting.com/2016/12/18/13997266/mickey-gall-details-sage-northcutts-trash-talk-inside-the-cage-at-ufc-on-fox-22

>Faber reflects on his last fight
mmafighting.com/2016/12/18/13997498/urijah-faber-reflects-on-memorable-final-fight-night

kill yourself

Does Sage actually have really bad genetics? He's had intense training and perfect nutrition since 5 years old, forced upon him by his bodybuilder father, and he's getting beat by cans. There's no way he should be getting caught on the feet by Gall after all the striking training he's done.

Whereas Jon Jones has probably had an awful diet all his life, barely trains in between camps (before he moved to NM), and is addicted to cocaine, alcohol and marijuana.

Life is really unfair.

Damn Miyu Yamamoto is fighting again on the Rizin card. She's a hot fucking MILF, holy shit.

do something else with your time

This is literally just shilling for MMAFighting lol.

delete this

>intense training
patty cake meme training, maybe, no wrestling and no MMA training though

After this fight nobody could doubt Jones has what it takes to be champion.

this
he has great striking, but he's so shit on the ground that his opponents never let him use his karate

It's good that you've learned not to make a second thread 15 minutes after one already exists

What is wrong with you?

Havent seen it yet desu, sounds good on paper

>he has great strking

except he doesn't

seems like a bit of a reach

but he does
he beat the shit out of both barberena and gall while the fight was standing, they were just able to sub him once it got to the ground

"im gonna eat everything you got"

Cody is NOT my boy.

>What are you talking about?
>What are YOU talking about?

>tfw to intelligent to know what theyre talking about

Jones would be nothing without his ludicrous reach advantage and steroids.

Gall dropped his ass

"JUST. LIKE. THAT! CODY GARBRANDT BECOMES THE FIRST FIGHTER TO KNOCKOUT OUT DOMINICK CRUZ! WOW!"

>not being excited for Rousey

Why are you here?

>cruz giving faber the signed poster
I'm gonna miss this rivalry guys

>Look at your tie
>Look at YOUR tie

>tfw to intelligent to where a tie

he got cocky and emotional and let his guard down
the blood on gall's face didn't come from nowhere

So, is /heem/ getting moved over to /fa/ now?

Sage literally has no defense inside punching range, he's fucking garbage

10/10

Gall and McGregor on paper are the same level in terms of BJJ (both brown belts) yet Gall dominates on the ground and Conor shits himself. Why?

Where did you guys watch this verbal exchange?
Where can i see it?
Bunda for your troubles

Lucky haymaker

>on reddit

Gall would shit himself too against Nate Diaz

>it was an accident, in my mind I've never lost the belt

On UFC on Fox YouTube channel now

They aired it in between fights live

youtube.com/watch?v=N1IuWp5r8ns

Gall is a Gracie brown belt

Mcgregor was literally handed his brown belt for TKOing Mendes. He's a purple belt in reality.

is that how he got his brown belt Kavanagh gave it to him?

What was the spiciest banger of the year and why was it Cub Swanson vs Ching Chong Bong?

Cody "wait wtf what did i just say?" garbrandt

So sage is going to be the new Stefan Struve where everyone jerk s off at how young he is like his ceiling is infinite when he never amounts to anything?

twitter.com/John_Kavanagh/status/516072818581438464/photo/1

only Dutch cucks predicted that

thats why karate is a meme, the only defense is blitzing backwards

"you got...pillow hands you got........PILLOW hands yeaa'

Top haha

Kek Sage must have just had really bad strep again.

Daily reminder that boxing is the superior striking art for mma