Catfished my best friend into sending me nudes of his wife...

Catfished my best friend into sending me nudes of his wife. Have gotten 20 different people to do similar things that i know. Pic is related. Anyone else get off on things they shouldn't?

I had a couple of pics that were "leaked" of a girl I knew some time ago. They were lost with my HDD. RIP

Let's see the nudes then op

Sister.......

Why would you do that to a friend?

How often do you fap to her?

She's very beautiful

what do you do? i wanna try this

All. The. Time.
Wouldn't you?

how did you convinced him?

what's your fav pic to flap to? this is a pic of my friend. i found it on her comp one night.

I would too, yes. She looks like like a cute person, she has a nice, tight little body, and her feet look delicious.

That's a hot one.

I take a lot of stuff of her. I'm a creep I guess. I like her back...

FWB lost a bet, made her jerk me off in the car

This one's not revealing but it shows her feet.

That's hot. I've never had a FWB.

Love the late night booty calls. She goes out with her girlfriends, gets hammered then calls me up for cock. Probably should marry her, but she's still in that bar scene phase. I'll probably just wait a couple of years. Besides, I have a good thing going and don't want to fuck it up.

I liked how she slowly stroked your cock. She's knows what to do.

She seems adorable. It must be torture knowing you can't fuck her.

why is ur dick so dry?

Better?

Yeah it is. But when she drinks... And she drinks... I've been able to have a little fun.

i've catfished a guy or two. what's your technique?

My boner and I need two things:

1) More details

2) More pics

What does your boner like to see in pics? I have no nudes, unfortunately.

my favs are found pics on old camera and hard drives. dunno why.

unfortunately tho have come across some sketchy shit tho like oc CP since I used to get a lot of recovered police property and they didn't wipe the drives right back in the day.

one time got a scale in a bunch of police surplus that still had a layer of coke on it lol.

i looked at through the pictures on my sisters camera once and found nudes of her and her sucking dick. i jerked off to them all obviously

What's your technique/angle?

i wish i could do this but i suck at it I have heaps of friends that I want to see

More sis...

Anything of her being cute and/or showing feet?

FUCK. YES.

Jesus, dude. If I were you, the urge to make a flipper incest baby in her would be overwhelming.

Fuck i wish my friend would ask to see my gfs nudes. Sent a bikini pic along other unrelated pics but he didnt comment on it, probably thought it would awkward to call her hot or ask for more

Yeah, I know. When she passes out drunk (occasional) I have played around with her. You can't imagine the rush...

You like what you see, eh?

Either you're doing it for justice, which makes you a great friend, or you're a fucking asshole with whom I'm glad not to be a friend. Probably the second one, since you're on Sup Forums.

With all my heart, kys.

Let's see the bikini pic...

I love it.

What do you do when she's passed out? Where do you touch her? Have you ever kissed her while she's out?

She's so hot...

I've done a lot...I've kissed her lips, touched here all over, fingered her, locked her, rubbed my cock on her lips...

*licked

Have you ever cum on her?

I would lick and kiss her feet, then smear precum all over her. It'd be hard to choose where to cum, though. So much delicious territory.

And if you can get away with fingering her, why not take it all the way? Why not bust inside of your own sister?

Mum during summer wears very loose tops, get a couple of nipple slips, not sure why I'm obsessed with her nipples

Fucking gross. Hiding this so it doesn't kill my boner. Ugh.

I've cum on her face but was paranoid and wiped it all off as best as I could.

It's one thing to sneak a hand down her pants. It's another to take them off ali there earth and stock your cock inside.

How soundly does she sleep when she's passed out? If she's in a dress, skirt, or just some shorts, you can probably just move her panties aside. You know you want to feel her wet, tight warmth wrapped around your cock.

When she's passed out she's out pretty well. A finger is s lot easier than a cock.

But yeah, I want that.

Another favorite pic.

I am right now

Keep scrolling down.

Unless you have more, I'm about to cum to this one. She looks like she'd feel so fucking good inside, dude. A cock would be easy enough with a little lube. Imagine being inside that tight, hot body. Fucking your own sexy-as-fuck sister. Jesus...

Cousin... apparently very horny

That's nice. Reminds me of my step daughter.

She'd feel amazing I know. I have more... This is a sexy one.

Any stories?

I want to pump hot seed into her. In fact, I'm quickly growing hard again.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>Sиαpchαty.me
thank me later

You should tribute a video of that.

user are you for hire?

Not really. I do steal her panties every once in a while and rub one out in them.

Pics?

I've gotten nudes of my mom off of her phone

Looks exactly like the chick I dug out.

Kik or email me and I can supply more pics if you tribute.
Kik; DxTread
Same @ Gmail

post em

got any more? if so post please

Let's see

Found pics of my daughter on her laptop made me realize how much she had grown

OK. Let's see'em

Leave your kik if you want them

>friend
you don't sound very friendly

Kik: DxTread

snakeinthegrass369

stonemonuments

OMG DAD??!!

I'M FUCKING TELLING MOM!!

Lol those disappeared quick.

stole this photo from my cousin while checking out her spotify playlist

Someone catfish foolofatook809 on Kik. Lulz will be had

Fap to pics of my best friends ex-wife, thinking about the time she was drunk and grabbed my semi hard dick, and started rubbing it through my pants, told me it was huge and asked me to fuck her. I rejected her though
She was a blonde with huge tits though, and I rarely get action. That would have been the hottest experience of my life. So I'm conflicted about it. But I just couldn't do it

You mean this one?

They were in a relationship at the time

kik is sixxjr

WTF DAD AGAIN??!?

Nope. Just a fan

Sexy little slut

You are all PIGS these pics were not for you!

Post the rest?

Can i have some? Pls!? Look

STOP IT

NO!

How old are you?

Epiccanadian1998

Forgive my faggot name, i made it when i was 13

Wouldn't you like to know? What if I'm 16? Will you "cum buckets" knowing I'm underage??

Just vola them!

Epiccanadian1998 here again, the dad didn't pm me those nudes if anyone go them pm me so i can get them pleaseeeeee

Post pics please

Nope I'm goodm u r sexy tho