Face of our movement?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/05/meet-milo-yiannopoulos-the-appealing-young-face-of-the-racist-alt-right.html
The daily beast just said milo is our top leader. Is that true, Sup Forums?
Is this the face of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/05/meet-milo-yiannopoulos-the-appealing-young-face-of-the-racist-alt-right.html
youtu.be/FUozYwjLxrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No and he needs to shut the fuck up

is it true that almost everyone involved with the alt-right is gay? from a quick glance at Sup Forums i think it might be.

This is what faggots do. They infiltrate movements and subvert their original meanings in order to justify their degeneracy. It's disgusting.

pretty much what jews do

he post here, writes about the place, and now wants to be proclaimed leader so he can be center of attention and then subvert

With jews, you lose

>heh, this will really make that single person known as Sup Forums angry

sage

Kind of late, maybe you want to go to sleep. Direct shilling deposits stop after midnight EST

He never said he wanted to be a leader. I think he is adult enough to realize we turn on everyone we praise or appreciate.

the nwo sent him and other jews to infiltrate and to cause more chaos with the sjws in order to take away freedom of speech

Friendly reminder that the only people on Sup Forums who hate Milo are shills

No, he's a Jewish faggot. They are trying to subvert us by assigning a leader, tell them to fuck off

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

thanks for the (You)

Where the fuck is this the alt right? The fuck are you, some leftist ready to slap labels on everyone?

He could be if he wasn't such a cuck towards blacks. He believes they deserve reparations.

I would say this guy is the face of the alt-right, he literally coined the term.

The 'alt right' isn't exactly a unified group and their isn't even a single leading ideology let alone a single leader.

He's not a leader and doesn't claim to be

He is simply the most prominent alt-right person

Trump is The Leader.

Milo is a guy who appears to be sympathetic. He trolled Virgin Ben. It was a good troll. But that's it.

He is the only faggot I like. Having him be the "face" isn't a bad thing. It rounds out some of our rougher edges. Plus, hes the holy grail of liberal and SJW rage. He is a follower of Kek even if he wont admit it.

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/05/meet-milo-yiannopoulos-the-appealing-young-face-of-the-racist-alt-right.html
He's a spokesperson...not a leader but a spokesperson.
So yeah, I guess

One might not like it, but he currently is.

why does his hairline look so weird. Is it fake?

Fucking Christ, are you going to post this in every thread?

this as well

I really feel like people are forgetting that alt-right is more or less just an umbrella term for a bunch of ideologies and not a unified movement

No, fuck Milo. Anonymous has no face.

Shut up shill

>claims to be alt-right
>proud promiscuous degenerate
>speaks out against racism
>thinks our anti-semitic remarks are just trolling banter

Fuck him

well its true goy

Yes, he's also a qt 3.14

What? are you some kind of faggot OP?

I mean some of his opinions are based amd SJW can't instantly discredit him because DUDE IM A FAG LMAO, but where tf does he get off writing about meme magic?

He's a useful idiot for the time being.

In time he will show his true face, until that time he's useful.

I remember that poll. That was a good chuckle.

No, and his army of shills will not change this. He's just here to co-opt and ultimately dilute what we have. All the 'subtle' pro-Israel propaganda is always a give away when someone is controlled opposition. Also look how every single media analysis of 'at right' has to include Milo, you cannot pay for the kind of publicity he gets. I can't wait until we completely turn on the big fraud.

Nice quint get.

...did they really call Milo racist?

>he's gay
>he's a jew
>fuck this faggot
because he is a man
>mongoloid tia posts about nazis
OMG SHE IS DA BEST MUH QUEEN

Seriously guys go out, get a hooker and get laid and stop kissing ass to cunts that will never fuck you

i have basically the same hairline it forms a v with the one side being longer than the other side

steve sailer is the intellectual foundation of the alt right.

He doesn't claim to be altright, actually the opposite

>He's just here to co-opt and ultimately dilute what we have.

I think that about says it best. The dilution is the real threat. And any view of the world which doesn't include a stark acknowledgment of the realities of human biodiversity should not fall under the umbrella of alt-right.

Hell no.

I agree with this. Condemning alt-right for one anonymous person believing one thing is stupid. We have no concrete goals. We just have memes and trump to unite under... Kind of sad almost.

He's not a leader. He's a tool to win people on the left to Trump.

Is Alt-right really racist? or just racial realist?

Is racism not realism?

Certainly race realists; I'd assume plenty of people would cal that racist, which is also fine.

>Truthfully, in this age those with intellect have no courage and those with some modicum of physical courage have no intellect. If things are to alter during the next fifty years then we must re-embrace Byron’s ideal: the cultured thug.

how is he racist is he takes the BBC?

The leader of alt right is Trump
Milo is just very loud, like a typical fag

Best response

But if you mean racism is a hateful way, I don't think there has to be any inherent hatred in the altright. Most would probably prefer mutual respect and autonomy for everyone, and would say the bulk of European colonialism and imperialism was a horrible historic event.

Yes

>The leader of alt right is Trump

Nah, both are on the same path at the moment but he's a 69 year old man, if he were actually committed to ANY political ideology I think we'd know by now. His adviser Stephen Miller, on the other hand...

>“I don’t think we can pray away the gay, but maybe we can pray the blacks back to Africa?

beautiful

Racism is irrational hatred, racial realism is just acknowledging that there may be differences between races having bred for thousands of years in different parts of the globe.

>Sup Forums
>leader
Who is this Sup Forums?

Milo's is faggot. He sounds cool at first but he's fucked up. He was on joe rogan and I couldn't even finish it. He contradicted himself and just argued for the sake of arguing. He's mentally ill.

Yes, he's the face of your movement. Think about that for a moment.

Dude knows how to hide his and our power level.

you should read 48 laws of power....wait your a fucking autistic fuck, maybe try reading carnegie

He fucked up that triggering event by being overly edgy, Based Mom could actually swing some SJW's to the right if Milo wasn't there being edgy as fuck

The key isn't so much where they bred, its who they bred with (Sub-Saharan African pure homo sapiens, Europeans/Asian intermixed with Neanderthal, Aboriginie intermixed with Denisovan).

>Jonathan Bowden will never not be dead

Milo is an embarrassment. I am sort of afraid he will get some serious TV-time in the general election and become the laughing stock of America (with all the "daddy" shit and what not). And thus Trump suffers.

He can be our scapegoat

no
>he fit
>he faggot
>he not neet

nigga you cray
polacks are usually basement dwellers that weigh over 300 lbs.

Well at least he's probably somewhere in the clouds smiling at the recent developments.

literally who the fuck?

Sup Forums you're slippin, enough with this gay boy

Fuck off faggot

you're double the fag kid

1. you like faggot Milo
2. you go on twitter and facebook

you're giving him too much credit, it is the nature of retards here to devote themselves unabashedly to an idealized character that represents nothing of what the person actually is.

MILO YOU KIKE FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEE

>polacks are usually basement dwellers that weigh over 300 lbs.

Based on what exactly?

>Hot Summer
I would make her cunt so wet, just to lick it dry again.

The face of the alt-right is Lord Kek.

He's bad for Sup Forums. His team just steals Sup Forums content and Milo regurgitates it without understanding what is meta humor and what is satire and what is real opinion. It's sad what he's doing.

(((Based Mom))) is just another Israeli Firster.

youtu.be/FUozYwjLxrE

>libtards

>Based on what exactly?
number of americans on pol.
there are about 300 and about just 5 posters for every other country

They're either overweight or underweight.

t.underweight NEET

Isn't he Christian?

It's not even shilling anymore, this is just bait.
Here's your (You).

>Sup Forums gets mad Milo leaked their meme magic
>Meanwhile Sup Forums plasters every board and every thread with their meme magic
>meme magic was surely splattered all over reddit by now because of Sup Forums

Oh no my memes

shitty posts about nonsense centered on egotistical literal faggot who loves black cock because he's edgy like liberal schills meanwhile him and guy fieri laugh all the way to bank

He's a based true Church member, but his mother is a G-d's Chosen, he can't escape it.

Holy fuck shut up Shapiro.

Where do you get this shit mate? I'm around 65kg (manlet....) I do kickboxing and I'm a security guard, doing a university degree. How the fuck am I what you're describing? I mean, I know this is the token insult people use against us, but do we really need to use it against each other?

>every board
>thinking that is the same thing as blasting "COME TO Sup Forums THATS WHERE ALL THE BEST MEMES AND ALT-RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE" on a fucking loudspeaker.

now we have literal shillbots and paid Hillary threads

>He's a based true Church member
>does a shitload of drugs
>is an open homosexual

Only an Anglo-Fag could call that 'based'.

I dont hate Milo, I really don't.

but we don't have a leader, and it certainly isn't him.

there are maybe a couple Milo threads a day, mostly by retards coming here from Rebbit or someshit.

no reason to bash the guy, he just needs to stop writing about us so much or we'll never see the end of shilling and bait threads

Are you retarded, tripdubs? The alt-right is a self chosen label. The left mostly just cals them neo-nazi's, even those that don't fit the nazi label.

well for one,
people who come here mostly dont have a life
now if you are "fit" and still dont have a life..
that's really something.

Nope, this faggot belongs at the end of a rope.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

He just

Hahahahaha what a cuck

he looks like a drug dealer from a 90s PSA