Wendy's Thread

Wendy's Thread.

eat fresh

iam loving it

Nice free corporate advertising, lonely fatass virgins!

suddenly I'm feeling to urge to rewatch Ranma 1/2

>mfw the anime community has been so watered down by untalented, uncreative Tumblr weeaboos that the only thing artists can come up with is revived unoriginal fat food caricatures

kiss

Did this artist even try?

SHE'S FUCKING 8

prove it

and your point is?

This

Ever cum to pictures of Wendy in a Wendy's?

OH YES

>jerk off in wendy's bathroom to loli
>cum out feeling amazing and go up to register
>order fresh cheap food
>god bless america

>mfw the anime community has been so watered down by untalented, uncreative Tumblr weeaboos that the only thing artists can come up with is revived unoriginal fat food caricatures

Goddamn that Shadman.

She's actually 55 now, nigger.

>>mfw the anime community has been so watered down by untalented, uncreative Tumblr weeaboos that the only thing artists can come up with is revived unoriginal fat food caricatures

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

>>>mfw the anime community has been so watered down by untalented, uncreative Tumblr weeaboos that the only thing artists can come up with is revived unoriginal fat food caricatures

If you are the person i think you are, then i just want you to know that i want to spread your buttcheeks apart and furiously eat your ass

no, just another fucktard trying to be super duper fun

>mfw the Tumblr community has been so untalented down by weeaboos, uncreative anime that the only thing water can come up with is revived unoriginal artist food caricatures fat

None of you have a soul

anime

This is now a McDonalds thread fuck off.

Thanks for the new fetish

my cousons husband work at wendies corp head quarters and hes a cool guy.
So
I asked about this shit once.
After the meme magic of trumps election. Wendy's advertising execs are trying to push wendy's memes and wendy's hentai secretly. It seems to be working just as planned.

Ok.

Ah yeah, I assumed they'd at least take the "Don't openly endorse it, but do nothing to stop it either" approach to get advantage of this stuff.

Wendy ain't a grown ass bitch with fat fuckin cow tits nigga she 8

fuck cares

>fuck cares

underrated post.
true oldfag here

Oh baby spread that cunt

Im gunna fuck the frostys out of you

eating the chili right out of that bitches asshole turns me on

Through the magic of the internet, she can be anything.

Way to fucking kill my boner faggot

Anyone have the cosplay of Wendy's girl?

Is that really her? She looks slightly more doable here than on the first two pics

What is with all this Wendy's shit recently? Is this some sort of viral marketing campaign? I know r34 and all but ffs, this is the dumbest shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

>trend-watching?
Wendy's Twitter account has been keeping it real lately. Real Shady.
Hence the mellenial's hard-on for "Wendy"

Yeah maybe, except
>this is the dumbest shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums
seems to be kind of an overstatement.
Also
>7gug watermark

gug watermark

Ha. I didn't even notice that. I just searched for a Game of Thrones anime pic that I saw recently and found this. Oh well, I can Photoshop that out easy.

Where's the pic of her shitting out a frosty?

LMAO GET REKT FANBOYS

Or you could reverse search it and find a version that's not been ruined by some dumb site that puts watermarks on content they didn't make.

8 what?