/rus/ explosion

1. Russians after attack help each other, keep calm, demonstrate incredible levels of self-organization etc. I'm really proud by behaviour of my people now.

youtu.be/LVU5LD_tUdk

youtu.be/OHHnxvagR0g

2. Suicidal Terrorist is ISIS member, he die in process of explosion. Photos of random guy spreaded in media yesterday is fake.
3. Autisitic liberasts and Ukrainians so autistic ( reaction to terror attack is varied from joy to denying possibility of ISIS responcibility(!!!) and spread crazy conspirancy theories instead).

As result this accident show again who is who.

Other urls found in this thread:

rfsl.se/verksamhet/halsa-sexualitet-och-hiv/information-om-sexuell-haelsa-foer-nyanlaenda-hbtq-personer/
youtu.be/2u-Jc0bt3lY
btvnovinite.bg/article/svetut/atentatat-v-peterburg-kakvo-znaem-kam-momenta.html
nova.bg/news/view/2017/04/04/178400/в-памет-на-жертвите-отслужиха-панихида-в-руската-църква-в-софия/
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2017-04/berlin-brandenburger-tor-anschlag-st-petersburg-farben-russland?page=1#comments
derwesten.de/politik/nach-anschlag-darum-wird-das-brandenburger-tor-nicht-in-russland-farben-angestrahlt-id210151967.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obvious false flag by Putin to shut up the anti-corruption demonstrations

Europeans are so fucking happy right now, it is ridiculous.

We are?

The tanned ones maybe.

not true

Evidence?

Finland on the right
Russia on the left.

Unless every single comment on this incident by a european was fabricated by russian hackers, then yes, you are. Have fun, I guess.

But user, they switch sides all the....ahhh.
I don't think any sencible person would be happy when innocent people die, it's just that some knobheads believe there is no such thing as innocent Russian.

>t. Bydlo who thinks anyone with a different opinion is emotionally bankrupt

Im sure yuropoors dont give two shits and liberashkas are genuinely sad because innocent people died.

God you sound exactly the same as an erdo supporter here

rfsl.se/verksamhet/halsa-sexualitet-och-hiv/information-om-sexuell-haelsa-foer-nyanlaenda-hbtq-personer/
Could anyone tell me if the Russian translation of "Information about sexual health for newly arrived HBTQ persons" is good? The English translation is very strange.
>SWEDEN YES

I'll be sure to lower my flag to half mast in the morning

Fucking just had it half mast for London but here we go again. Fuck Muslims

>it's just that some knobheads believe there is no such thing as innocent Russian.
you certainly shouldn't think those idiots represents the entirety of Europeans like some of you countrymen do

Seems fine

I don't. Moreover, i think no one really gives a shit about such things (general sadness aside) cause people have their own shit to care about, most of people are having hard enough time just getting by.

пeтepбypжци гэтa нe pyccкиe пидopaхи, йoбa

Except they do. Even your TV presenters can't hide their glee, and they are supposed to be neutral. I'm not saying that you should show sympathy, but at least some human decency is expected.

Bullshit, most of their MSM just project the blame to Putin. The gleeful shit comes from Al'Jazeera and other ME MSM.

You what? So far I've seen our TVs, the BBCs and CNN's reports and no one is happy.
You have paranoia.

You've got your head in your ass if you think that happens in western europe, especially in Britain and especially when this has happened only a week or two after we had our own attack.

Bitch please, I was watching BBC and they were smiling. Go shill somewhere else, we have European channels here.

youtu.be/2u-Jc0bt3lY

Respect to this guy. His photos spreaded yesterday as photos of suspect - he immediately surrender to police for proving own innocence.

Are bombings/attacks in europe/russia/your whole regoin ever going to end?

Or have you all just accepted it as part of life now?

I could never imagine living in a country with fear of those kind of attacks.

Unless BBC World News is actually a fake channel made by Putin, then I'm sure as fuck it happens in Britain. I can only imagine what is going on in Eastern Europe, they must be having a field day there, champagne and shit. And yes, I'm triggered. I know that we are your enemy, but this is just deplorable. Innocent people died.

>Are bombings/attacks in europe/russia/your whole regoin ever going to end?

Yeah when we come together and fucking genocide every muslim on this planet

>Bitch please, I was watching BBC and they were smiling.

Now you're just lying.

>Or have you all just accepted it as part of life now?
>Russia
yes. Same thing as Israel - constant war against internal and external enemies.

>I could never imagine living in a country with fear of those kind of attacks.

Yeah all over the country, every single day people are afraid to leave their houses for fear someone might machete them down in the street. ISIS has subjugated europe!

where did you hear that? Just because our gov. is retarded doesn't mean we'd celebrate the death of your people. It's quite the opposit, our media is upset that they didn't put your flag on the brandenburg gate, like they always do.

>Hurr durr errybody hates us.

btvnovinite.bg/article/svetut/atentatat-v-peterburg-kakvo-znaem-kam-momenta.html

Yep, all lies. It was actually Putin in drag.

Link the news blok please, или ты пиздливый мyдoзвoн из Oльгинo.

Bключи кaнaл, мyдилyшкa.

Boт ты и cкaтилcя, пиздoбoл. As expected - no proof, just lies.

Aand the other major news station.

nova.bg/news/view/2017/04/04/178400/в-памет-на-жертвите-отслужиха-панихида-в-руската-църква-в-софия/

Быcтpo ты пoплыл

For those of you russians who really believe this "hurr europeans celebrated the attacks" thing, read the comments and articles for yourselves.

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2017-04/berlin-brandenburger-tor-anschlag-st-petersburg-farben-russland?page=1#comments

derwesten.de/politik/nach-anschlag-darum-wird-das-brandenburger-tor-nicht-in-russland-farben-angestrahlt-id210151967.html

No need for the hyperbole, but surely its something you consider when going to a concert or public areas?
At least a paranoia/nagging doubt in the back of your mind?

But yeah, keep up the reactionary rhetoric, you literally have people being machete'd in the streets lol.

>keep up the reactionary rhetoric

I think it's more reactionary on your end buddy, with all the war shit.

>but surely its something you consider when going to a concert or public areas?

I live in London, almost definitely the highest priority target for terrorists in my country, and definitely top 3 in Europe(Paris, Berlin). Statistically I have more of a chance of being hit by a car probably several hundred times over than being killed by a radical. I think for people in countries that don't suffer from these attacks, the media can make it seem as if they're a constant threat - they're not.

Well, compared to yesterday when i never even conceived the possibility of something happening then yeah, a little seed of fear has been planted in me and probably lots of people too. But then again you can't just stay home all day for the rest of your life so you have to go out and confront that fear. Then after a while of doing it it just slips out of your mind, just like happened with the shenanigans with the chechens a decade ago (which were way worse) .

Terrorist

Yet another terrorist who attack police in Atrakhan in same time.

If it was a false flag Putin would have bombed some random commieblock in the outskirts but not the metro station of Russia's most popular tourist destination.

Boт тaк-тo! Учитecь, кaк нyжнo шyмoк пpo пoдкpыcивaниe дeнeг в вepхaх пoдминaть.

Even the Ukrainian president send his condolences to Russia, despite the fact that you attacked his country.

>send
sent, sorry