Alright /b Gf wants kids.. I don't. what do?

Alright /b Gf wants kids.. I don't. what do?

Be a virgin

That's an irreconcilable difference, I'm afraid.

say that... jesus fucking christ

OP here. It's a bit late for that! lol

Get snipped.

Fundamental difference in lifestyle preference. Honestly, end it now. Either she'll be unhappy and resent you for the rest of your life for not giving children, or she'll sabotage your BC and you'll resent her and be paying child support for the rest of your life.

Either way, the outcome is shitty. Childfree all the way.

Get a new girlfriend. If she wants one badly enough she will either stop taking her pill without telling you, put holes in your condoms, try to seduce you into unprotected sex, dump you, or go have the niggers on the other side of town run a train on her. Get out before you're paying child support and stuck with an evil bitch.

Get the "snip" "snip" and then proceed to "try" and have kids for a few years until she discovers your lie and leaves you.

this

pretty much 90% of GFs want kids - the question is does she want them now, or in the future. Just say you want a family in the future, but not now.

You two will break up eventually anyway

I already did. She knew before we started dating that I hate kids...

you speak the truth!

I didn't want kids until I had a kid. Your perspective changes first time you hold them in your arms.

Yeah she is saying she wants them in about 15 years. I think she hoping I will change my mind. lol

I don't know man. I kinda want to hit every kid I see with a baseball bat...

Quit being a pussy and break up with her. That shit makes a huge difference in the long term!

That's more like 3 in woman years.

I know that feeling, user

>pic related

I know I should. I am being such a pussy because it took me a year to get with this bitch.

dam.. you are right. lol

Let's say you still felt like you didn't want children after having one. Would you say so or feign love and adoration for it?

I wanted kids until I had a little brother at 17. Not anymore.

Reversible vasectomy

I definitely wouldn't feign love... Either way having a kid you don't want is fucked.