twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing compares. Anything else is a waste of money

usb lighters?

why?

No, get the Fire TV Box.

Can't play mkv = shit

>still shilling for apple in 2016

take your overpriced garbage somewhere else

I use a Roku and have Netflix. There's so much shit on there to burn through that I don't really download or watch new episodes anymore.

Could someone explain to Europeon what that usb thingy does?

you connect this to your telly and you can watch american amazon programming, like the new Top Gear

Its HDMI.
I dont know about the Fire one, but the google one pretty much lets you stream anything to your TV from your phone. Netflix, Youtube, music, whatever.

I'm sure it also has wireless options so you can stream shit to it off your PC. Say a movie you downloaded.

I dont know what files it actually supports.

I have a PS3 that I use only for streaming, and watching netflix. PS3 Media Server supports almost every format I could want.

You need wifi yes?

Yep

Doesn't wifi give you cancer?

That's coincidental.

Chances are you have a laptop with a HDMI output and a spare HDMI cable. So, no, they aren't worth dick.

>submitting your personal info to apple or blamazon
wew enjoy your botnet.

It is for me, just for convenience sake

I could always plug and unplug a hdmi cable to my laptop but that's effort

they are good, but only if you install OSMC on it
osmc.tv/download/

if you are be able to install Kodi on it, sure. but if you are not a tech retard you would've thought about getting a RPi3 and istalling OSMC

Living on a ball of radioactive molten metal orbiting a nuclear furnace that is, itself, hurtling through hard vacuum filled with varying amounts of radiation spewed from other similar nuclear furnaces gives you cancer.

Carcinogens are a myth.

Chromecast only lets you stream to your TV from another device. There's nothing actually in the device itself.

The Fire stick has everything installed on it. You can even install Kodi on it.

I use Plex to stream my movies and shows on my PC to my TV, my nigger. I can even stream my files on my home PC to anywhere if I bring my Jewgle Chromestick. Chrome has a Plex app, I keep my Plex server running at home, and it will stream to that stick over the Internet. It's pretty slick.

But yes, the stick needs wifi to stream my media so you have to log into wifi where you are streaming to (and as long as your media server is up, which mine is 24/7)

You can't remove those things out of equation, wifi you can.

>2016
>using a tv dongle

You can do everything and more with one of these

>Doesn't have kodi.

L O FUCKING L

I have been streaming downloaded movies from laptop to ps4, using Media Player. I get a lot of lag, tho, and not sure if it's At&t wifi or some other issue. Get stutters often. Not sure of any other method to get downloads to the ps4 in a format it likes.

Kodi goes on the fire stick.

The fire stick over heats easily what I've heard from friends who bought it. I got the fire tv box myself.

The Box is much better

No. Get the box instead if you must. I've had the stick a year and have only used it occasionally, now my bought films won't stream in HD. Not one of them and this happened only a month ago. The stick is unreliable junk that simply isn't developed for frequent viewing, at least the box looks like it is.