There are 3 kinds of threads that have become distressingly common on Sup Forums...

There are 3 kinds of threads that have become distressingly common on Sup Forums. To the point where they are active continually, like clockwork. Someone is at their station every single day churning out these threads, and it's beginning to reek of conspiracy.

First, are the BBC threads. Black man/White woman. Subjugation of the white man and cuckoldry. Threads that insist that blacks are superior to whites, and that race mixing is not just good, it's a moral imperative.

Second is trap threads. Threads insisting that feminine men are the same as women. That enjoying sex with a man isn't gay, as long as that man is pretty enough. Insisting that attraction to traps is normal, even superior to attraction to women.

Third, and finally, are loli/shota threads. Threads with artistic depictions of non-adults engaging in coitus, with social affirmation that it is not illegal, not morally wrong, and not unusual behavior.

What the fuck is Sup Forums trying to condition us for? The threads are too regular and consistent to be anything but the work of bots, so that means someone is botting Sup Forums to post race mixing/cuck, trap, and pedo threads.

Personally, I think it's an intellectual and moral subversion. I think someone is trying to encourage and instill the notion that racial cuckoldry, traps, and pedo behavior are "normal."

Thoughts?

Welcome to the internet, most likely the jews, they have been doing this shit forever.

Psychological conditioning tests. Sup Forums is a freely accessable little peitri dish, as well as resistant. Diverse and easy to use. So for any organization from a psychology class to military it makes an easy way to track changes in group behavior. See the Denuvo/piracy threads on Sup Forums. They've gotten non shills to self police and defend anti piracy, like they gain anything. Even exposing people to stuff they hate changes them over time.

Well Sup Forums is open for such stuff, morally right or wrong isn't important as long as threads get replies.

Sup Forums isn't full of Ivy League intelligence people, so ig doesnt really matter if we get brainwashed or not, especially as the targeted audience is ugly and probably won't marry of get children.

I do understand your concerns, but there's not much we can do about it, Sup Forums is a small place to brainwash compared to tv advertising, tv shows, YouTube, and many other mediums.

Enjoy the occasional funny thread and don't let all of this get too close to you

>>I don't like it therefore it must be a conspiracy
Just like Dungeons and Dragons teaches Satanism, right?

Furthermore, Sup Forums used to have outright CP. Loli/shota is a step in the right direction, you utter newfag.

B-but it is normal.

>be me
>started getting gender dysphoria from a young age
>eventually started using Sup Forums
>loli huh?.. I can fap to this
>think traps are a bit weird, eventually see pic related and it changes my mind cuz holy fuck she's hot
>start fapping to traps
>see theory about BBC threads being a mind control thing
>submissive + mind control fetish
>start fapping to BBC threads
>recently diagnosed with gender dysphoria
>I want to be a trap now

What the fuck is wrong with me?

You're degenerate scum.

You live in the USA?

Why do you ask?

nothing is wrong with you. You're 100% valid in whatever you decide to do.

Brainwash successful
It's because you can't fight it, they rewired you

its the juice

Lol. There's not brainwashing. If you're drawn to cuck threads it's for obvious fucking reasons. Most people are weak losers. Chalking that up to some grand conspiracy is your ego trying to make you feel better about being a loser.

Fucking idiot. Don't make him feel as if it's okay. In society this shit is NOT normal. Don't even try to say it is, because it's not. You do have the right to do what you please, but you as a man should have the decency and moral to understand this yourself.

ily

Why can't I fight it?

Time to spend some time in the real world, autismo. You've been here way too long.

Or maybe I'm just supportive of trans people because I'm not a dumb piece of shit.
Don't let any mother fucker tell you who you can and cannot be. Be you.

>complains about threads that are too common
>not ylyl threads
>not Andy sixx shitting logs into mouths
>not threads arguing about trump

You are avoiding the real problems here my closeted homosexual friend

God forbid we blame the precious faggots who actually come here. Your problem OP is that you haven't come to terms that you frequent the same social site as these "moral subverts" and socialize with them daily. Sad!

Hello OP,
Today you are not a faggot. Your statements are very well thought out and I agree with you. I believe that you have stumbled across the truth that social media is being used to subvert us into believing these things are normal.

And I am as well, but allowing these people to destroy themselves because "muh liberalism" is also wrong, faggot

Traps are not gay and liking traps are not gay. Gender isn't physical and isn't what's in between their legs. It's all in the brain. That is where a person's gender comes in while they are in the womb. I've done a great deal of gender studies at my university. Also as a straight guy who is strictly attracted to traps I don't want to toot my own horn but toot toot.

What?

Like this thread?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Because your brain has been required to think the social norm is to see this threads and participate, because you're hear to often and real society has faded in your brain, replaced with cuckery

Destroy themselves? Fuck are you even talking about? Not a liberal by the way.

Fuckin autocorrect
>rewired
>these

I don't understand the confusion? Op has stated he didn't like these things until his brain was tricked, he destroyed his former, normal self you fag enabler

I want to give you the dick, obviously.

That's gay /s

>tits
>or gtfo

I just scroll past anything else unless it resembles a figure of power (Hitler, Putin, a president, former president, m00t, etc.)

Go back to tumblr.

You are right. We shall slay them all.

I've actually done quite a bit of study into it as well since it's obviously somewhat important to me, the stuff I said in my original post is quite exaggerated compared to my actual beliefs on the topic.

I try my hardest to be myself. Even though I've not told quite a few people about my true thoughts on certain things, including gender, I'm still much more honest and open about most parts of myself than other people seem to be, like my sexuality, and they seem to like me for it for the most part.

>here
>too

Unfortunately no, also I'm not really the kind of person to just have sex with a random dude, although I have been known to fall asleep on top of cute guys at parties and allow close friends to touch me (sexually), even with others in the room

Oldfag here, special interest trends come and go. Just avoid the obvious cancer and it'll pass

Do whatever makes you happy. But think if this really makes you happy. Be carefully.

Minds of a Neanderthal. How about you do a little research into modern science. Don't you believe it's about time to come into the 21st century?

> non binary
> gender fluid
> traps are not gay
> still straight
> gender studies
> = Fag

What about crying liberal threads like Soros is trying to change people's opinions and when he cant he posts threads like you mentioned to show that only people who attend sites with content like that believe that Trump is a good president.

How about the Bananas in the YLYL threads. Potassium out the wazoo. You think that maybe it has to do with the fact that someone is trying to get rid of the children with Anencephaly. We have all seen the pictures of the girl with half a head on here.

How about the claim your waifu threads? Do you suppose that maybe it is a way to control breeding? They offer a place where people with no self-esteem can post cartoon people and claim to be in a relationship with them. That is either ultra retarded or a conspiracy.

This is Sup Forums on Sup Forums, arguably the most retarded place on the face of the planet. The total IQ of every poster equals to half that of a boiled peanut. There is no conspiracy, it is just the apex of retardation.

I spoke to my psychologist about it and she said that there a lot of steps along the way to make sure I can't fuck it up too badly if I decide to pursue it (Gender dysphoria stuff I mean). So I'm not too worried about making a mistake.

Can you post a body pic? You don't have to show your face.

ylyl threads have been around since inception. They're not bots. Andy sixx threads are chemo, also not bots. threads arguing about trump are tards, but not bots. it's not a matter of people doing things you don't like, it's a matter of understand who is using technology to try and socially condition you.

God damn white people. The fuck is wrong with you fucks.
#japan4ever

First, BBC stands for big black cunt, so I don't know where you're getting "black men" from. I can only guess it's because of the physical similarities between black men and vaginas.

Second, you've forgotten about not the Neverending Shitpost and Andy Sixxes Creamy Log of Shit.

Third, op is a fag.

>although I have been known to fall asleep on top of cute guys at parties and allow close friends to touch me (sexually), even with others in the room
You whore. Give out, already, damn. If not to me, at least don't netorare some poor sadsack.

>Andy sixx threads are chemo

The religion and morality are Jews inventions. We are totally selfish beings. I am not owning you anything. Don't be fooled.

As woul say an indian: "This threads are no good!"

The white race is the discriminated one. The white race lost the war.

About that type of treads. Just scroll down. It is the best choice.

What about the facebook threads?
What about the dick r8 threads?
What about the wwyd threads?

These need to go, too.

This is interesting to think about though. Maybe I'll start posting a conditioning thread every day at the same time for a month or two and convince a bunch of y'all to kill yourselves.

These are people who are turning a crossdressing fetish into a lifestyle, it'll come and bite them in the ass in 20 years.

These are threads that have been here for virtually ever.

Take a trip to Sup Forums. They've proved this time and time again (and with evidence).

I think you place far too much value on Sup Forums's reach, as a community. As if we even are one.

Its like saying the gays are trying to shill by posting trap threads. (Its working)

In the end, we are all faggots anyways.

>First, are the BBC threads
those are from Sup Forums, it's a false flag sting designed to spark racism.
>Second is trap threads
faggots gonna fag, deal with it.
>Third, and finally, are loli/shota threads
pedos have always been here, how ever disgusting, it ain't new. But you are, it seems.

It's just butthurt lefties who are mad the new right has organically grown from this place and are using it super-effectively to gain new believers. They're trying to scare us off but it'll never work

I might.
I've never really cucked anyone though since I've never really been in a proper relationship.

>Found out a few days later that the guy I fell asleep on was in a relationship
>Also told him he made me aroused
>Said something that made him call me a good girl + wore cute satin gloves and cuddled
>Encouraged him to touch and hold me around my chest

>Hoping this story will make you at least a bit jealous

Go to /bant/, faggot.

>degenerate
Sup Forums pls

I posted this before reading the other replies.
What the fuck, I'm a fortune teller.

I feel tempted to but I'm too self conscious, sorry

It's not a crossdressing lifestyle it is who they are. These women are beautiful on the inside and out. Their brain has always told them they are female and now they are living it. Our society which is very wicked due to republicans has always said boys have this girls have that. I'm so happy I'm living in a time where science is now saying the truth gender is in the brain and not their genitals.

I'd really enjoy it I'm sure you're very attractive.

Fucking nazi. There died 6 millions of Jews there

I'm considering it or something similar

Come on baby post for me.

Totally agree. The BBC thing comes from wanting that Lamborghini car. Maybe you didn't need that or maybe you need. But you will never have that 25 cm long dick. I dreamed all my life to fuck Queen Marry. But she died long time ago. As your chance to born with that dick. Faggo

And the Jews make us to dream to that lambo

Keep this alive, I took some photos

I'm sorry if this is really bad and not what you wanted but it's my first try so if anyone enjoys this even a little bit, please let me know, it would be a huge confidence boost and I'll post more.

Also sorry for potato quality, I had to reduce it a lot because I'm retarded

loli threads = good. the others are shitty. i mainly hate YLYL, WWYD, and other autist/normie threads.

You are a faggot. Sorry. Go be faggoty somewhere else.

>muh personal cult of American freedom
>unless it challenges my fragile views of my own masculinity
Justifications are worthless, stop being a little conservacuck and just admit you hate them without logical distinction. Your hatred doesn't need a reason, Liberals can say what they want I just hate niggers.

So your pissed that Sup Forums never changed? Because it's never changed, just different types

>Hoping this story will make you at least a bit jealous

I'm solid as a rock.

Aw, no fun

Wait, you mean erection? Or emotionally you feel nothing?

>gender studies

you should write a blog on tumblr about it

Happens on Sup Forums too, all the time, every single day. I agree it's entirely a weakening of the mind and character. I'm not a big white power guy but maybe it's to weaken white people? Not sure why entirely either, but there's definitely something going on.

>makes an easy way to track changes in group behavior.
>thousands of new anonymous people getting on 24/7
That'd be a lot of worthless assertions

I DON'T KNOW BUT IT NEEDS TO STOP

REPORT ALL "TEEN" THREADS

forgot "WAHHH Sup Forums IS SHIT NOW" threads

Never-mind I'm retarded, let me tell you what happened with my close friend in that case though

>At a party
>Smoke weed with close friend and other friend
>Some other people show up but don't smoke
>Go inside and lay down on bed, stomach down
>Friend lays down on my bum
>I make a verbal note of it
>He asks me how it makes me feel
>We're very honest with each-other
>"Slightly aroused"
>Other friend in room hears, jokingly tells him to touch my penis
>mfw he starts slowly pushing his hand underneath me
>holy shit, don't know what to do
>eventually he reaches my penis
>rubs it slightly
>omg best feeling ever
>friend is encouraged, continues rubbing it through my pants
>It's a really intense feeling, to the point where I whimper quite loudly at one point
>Other friends hear, one of them jumps up and sees exactly what was going on
>I lay there laughing
>Close friend gets embarrassed and hides under a pillow
>We fall asleep next to each other

Also on this note it's not just thread titles, it's shills and bots ALL OVER every thread coming in from other sites and trying to manipulate and control dissenting opinions. Not to mention LE, but that's another problem entirely.

I'm masturbating to this.
Fuck the guy and tell the girl to start drama and lulz. Then post story here.

Keep blaming the jews. That's good. it is part of a cyberwarfare campaign across several sites by agents of Russian intel most likely. when they aren't flooding facebook with propaganda they pass the time with smaller projects like poisoning hubs of social media like this one.

i hate the "work at wnedys, earn $2.50 a trimester" and just see all the ridiculous amounts of money people apparently get paid. My life is depressing enough without having to deal with bragfags

Yeah the Russians have something to gain by organizing against their biggest supporters. Jew shill.

The fact that you're masturbating to this arouses me and makes me feel special

You don't even know what you're talking about. It's the Jews! 13 in May btw

what?

I would grab your feminine penis with no hesitation.

The whole 'feminine' penis thing was always a bit weird for me but feminine or not, your comments are making it leak a bit.

6-8 years ago I would log on to Sup Forums and see:
6 racist threads
2 pedo threads
1 thread actually trying to be funny

I'd say Sup Forums has undergone some major improvements.

I would suck your precum with glee.

It's mind control op.

and the weak have and will succumb

>6 racist threads
You mean the good old days?

I would like that, interestingly (I hope), I can also do it myself

I found out a few months ago that I'm flexible enough to actually reach it with my mouth

I did it to completion and came straight into my mouth, it was one of the most arousing experiences of my life watching it slowly pour from my mouth into my bathroom sink and swallowing a little bit. I've only successfully done it once but if I can ever withhold from masturbating for more than a few days so that I'm horny enough to do it again then I sure as fuck will.

I don't think that Sup Forums has an audience big enough to change anything even if you convince every feeble mind here.

And these BBC, trap, loli threads don't phase me I don't even hide them I just ignore them.

Ohmygodyes.
Eat the whole thing, next time.