Sluts you have gangbanged or know that have been fucked by multiple guys

sluts you have gangbanged or know that have been fucked by multiple guys

Your mom.

threadened

fuck yeah, moar?

>> Front
>> 2nd from left

Sarah was gang banged by the two black cheermen standing at the back one night after a basketball game. Want more?

nye gangbang slut

sure

>> After getting gangbang fucked that night, she went to a pool party the next day

lass i know. she was dating a paki who works in a takeaway, all the other lads who work there used to take turns double teaming her

>> 6 months later...

>> She still gangbang fucks, she prefers it

well, shit.
She's all right in my book

>> Her daughter wonders why groups of men keep coming over

slut that we met at a party fucked 4 of us

these two milfs loved being gangbanged

>this complete lack of self awareness

self-reflect for a second, you're posting pictures of a nigger baby with her skank mom and you sound genuinely pathetic

rub one out or get help

slam piggy that fucked me and four friends while in DC

What a dirty whore

Went to highschool with this bitch and found out she would get gangbanged just to get high

chic that did three of us after wedding party

friends mom

left loved three at once

milf swinger that cucked her man

Dp'ed this girl once with a friend

Lucy from Belfast

Why are niggers the only males who are alpha enough to gang bang

horny milf that fucked me and a friend

Alpha? Gangbangs are like scavangers fighting over the scraps no one else wants. Alphas have groups of females.

>was with a friend who fucked her once
> i had already fucked her once
>he convinces her to fuck us both
>fuck till 5am
>she wakes up for first day of class at 7

co-workers exwife, after divorce she fucked a bunch of us to piss him off

Not exactly a gangbang, but she had taken 2-1 a few times.

While pregnant?

plz tell me you have pics or vid of any of this?

I can check if I still do. Do you know her?

right

That's not a gang-bang. Thats being double-teamed. Pretty big difference. 15-25% of women have been with 2 guys at once. Less than 1% have been with 3+.

apparently this girl (maddie) admitted to having a spitroast and a guys dick in each hand.

another pic

You're a fucking idiot if you think that 1 percent is true

So slam piggy fucked u and ur four friends? Shouldn't her be the one who was fucked by u and ur four friends?

Just imagine the stench from their breath and swampy asscracks. P. Fucking U.

doesn't look like any1 I know no

loving this thread. guess ill contribute.

I have tagteamed this girl with different friends of mine on multiple occasions.. she loves swingers parties and eats pussy. She is such a good little slut that comes when called and leaves after its over. Pussy is so tight it makes you feel like you tightened your dick down in a vice. mmm.

Looks like I'll contribute as well. Not hot but I fucked her before she turned into a DP and gangbang slut. Also she apparently had a train ran on her once.

We hung out with this really stacked chick in high school, and on more than one occasion we would be joking about how many guys one girl could get off at a time, and she would weigh in, always pushing the number higher.
Our senior year, at some party, we ended up having a few drinks, and she just blurted out that we had to test our gangbang theory.
Pretty soon we had seven guys simultaneously fucking some part of this girl. We could have fit one or two more, but we ran out of willing guys.
Pic not really related, but she was built a lot like Hannah Minx. Tits not quite as big, but sexy kind of thicc

Are you the child or what?

Moar?

/thread