Hillary 2016

Let's face it chaps, Hillary has it in the bag. So where will you be when hillary wins by a landslide?

LOL SHILL

Getting my bucket of water.

Paid shill
www.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

>Hillary wins by a landslide
JEJ

if hillary wins i am moving to usa forever

What in the actual fuck is happening?

Are these actual shillary shills or just Sup Forumsacks trolling for (You)'s?

It's getting out of control.

Come on guys, there is an incredibly high amount of hate for Trump everywhere. It's basically the consent thing to do right now. There's even a fucking #nevertrump within his own political party for God's sake.

You don't get a (you) when you're OP
OP is just fag

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Can you guys just not cope with reality or something? Shit's going to be obongo level tears all over again.

Planning to be the ultimate observer because things will go to shit real fast.

Should be fun watching you all pay for your dumb decisions tbqh.

But then again, trump might win and i wont have to do that.

Probably both. A real shill posts something and then Sup Forums turns it into copypasta bait.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Well, I guess I'll just have to post an "I told you so" thread in the midst of the shit storm that will be Sup Forums when she's elected.

actual paid shills

Reminder to hide shillary threads, do not respond to shillary posts.

Sage

That doesn't even make sense. If we became Hillary supporters and memed her to the white house, it would still be a bad decision. You're like one of those kids who grew up watching DBZ. Winning and power levels mean more to you than doing the right thing.

Shit, I must have broken into Sup Forumss safe space.

Stop posting this garbage.

>5 posts by this ID
>19 posts ITT

I was a cruzmissile but now I'm a hilldog.

Actual paid shills.

They started to get even more increasingly nervous after Trump became the nominee.

Welfare line. If the country rejects Trump, why continue swimming upstream? Just join the niggers in line with your hand out for gibsmedat and ride this ship down together.

We're just tired of spam.

But we can talk about the policies if you want.

Which one of Trumps policies do you not like?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Seriously, no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

$.02 has been deposited into your account

Friendly reminder that putting sage in the options
will not bump the thread.

Make America Clinton Again.
MACA

Make America Clinton Again.
MACA

They're on bitcoin

????

they made other posts aswell... swarming /pol with their false propaganda

nah, they are paid... they are just here to mess with you or even try to manipulate uncertain right wing members to belive she is good... shitty propaganda

Is that Chelsea?

Probably shitposting about it on Sup Forums

Create America Clinton Again
CACA