First time taking shrooms tomorrow Sup Forums. how much should i buy? how much should i be paying...

first time taking shrooms tomorrow Sup Forums. how much should i buy? how much should i be paying? what are ur experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

theself.net/psychedelics/heroic-dose-and-you-ready/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy all of them. money cost is not high except for lots. take moderate but dont fry brain or some shit like the shining. Its a good.

Sounds like someone fried their brain on shrooms...

I just social engineered this response motherfucker. I am a fucking genius.

£80 for one fungi pill. I'd buy three. That should keep you busy for 36hrs roughly.

Where I am shroomsgo Goethe same as weed

£10/gram

Or go pick them yourself come September-december

If you've taken acid, I had a completely different time with that.
Acid had visual hallucinations, wavy objects, hearing audiences, etc. Shrooms was more of a mental trip, like if you've seen the episode of Mad Men when they do LSD, my shroom experience was more like that than with LSD itself. Just be in a comfortable setting and keep social interaction to a minimum.

buy a quarter (dried) and make sure there are a lot of caps and not just stems. you shouldn't pay more than 70 bucks for the quarter. take an eighth for your first time, you'll trip your balls off.

my first shroom trip was incredible. just make sure you do it in a comfortable setting with good people around you. also, try to remember if you start to get freaked out: you're just tripping, it's not going to last forever. just go with the flow OP. shrooms make me a slave to my impulses and it's best to just do something if you feel like doing it.

smoke some weed during the come up to ease the nausea that some people experience. also, chew them up really really good, like way more than you think you should. wash them down with a nice glass of OJ as well.

...80... pounds? for a... pill?

Autists always get scammed by drug dealers.

this but have one friend with you a friend you can trust so if something goes wrong like you have a seizure or a bad trip he can help also it will be fun for him its always fun to watch people trip while being level headed

don't advise some first timer to smoke weed with an 8th of shrooms... for some people this can be an overly intense experience. take the 8th, sure, but don't worry about weed

why the fuck would he have a seizure?

nobody's ever died from shrooms. they're considered safer than weed for fuck's sake

theself.net/psychedelics/heroic-dose-and-you-ready/
This talks about heroic doses. I tried finding Dennis mckenna'a website about psilocybin but couldn't remember what it was called. For shrooms though it's 5 grams. That'll give you lots of visuals but it is more of a mental trip than hallucination, though you will still get plenty. Espiecially if you take 5 grams, just be careful and be in a safe environment.

>smoke some weed during the come up to ease the nausea
no way. If you've never done shrooms before, you'll want to feel the unaltered effects of them.
The nausea only occasionally sucks. And it passes after maybe 10-20 mins. Just make sure your stomach is half full and you'll be fine.
I only ever smoke weed on the last third of the trip when things are starting to fade and I need a bump up.
Keep in mind that over the +/-4 hours of the trip, the intensity will fluctuate.
So if you feel like they are wearing off after 2 hours, no, you'll probably be floating again soon enough

hm i've always heard weed was the way to go with shrooms especially during the come up.

to each their own i guess, but listen to this guy OP. he probably is right.

good sport

obviously this is my opinion, but this guy makes a good point in the same vein

Wouldn't do more than an eighth for your fist time. Also drink orange juice with it if accessible. Helps with taste and digestion. Don't go out of your way to get it..

on any hallucinogenic drug you run the risk of having a seizure due to science and shit and people have died on shrooms a couple got lost in the woods due to the experience they where having so just take a dude with you whos level headed i mean fuck its not that hard

not if your healthy so im calling bullshit link me any resource that can corroborate your statement also op just take an 8th in a good place good people good tunes n vibes and go with it smoke weed only if your a regular toker otherwise mabye dont

do 5grams if home alone in a dark room. Do 2gs if with a buddy in nature. Don't expect anything. Probably buy 20$ for 4 grams or 8 grams.

only possible way you would take a seizure on trips is if you either have them already or possibly serotonin shock syndrome and thats only if you combine it with a maoi inhibitor or if your on ssri s

and thats rare

>5grams if home alone in a dark room
uhhh i would NOT recommend that for your first trip
plus you wont want to stay in one room the whole time.
Theres going to be stuff you want to try out.
eating food, listening to music, staring at different types of art.
Being in nature is awesome and the trip last long enough that you could take a walk to a park assuming you don't live in a concrete wasteland like inglewood

true most people with decent shrooms taking 5g first time would loose there shit alone in a dark room imo

op ever done any trips of any kind before ?

>Anonymous 05/05/17(Fri)02:41:53 No.731
not even true lol. Pussies

depends on the strain if you know anything you know psylocybin contents vary massively so depends some may be mellow some aint as much

It depends of the variety of mushroom that you're gonna take. Usually I will recommend 1 g or 1.2 g (dried) for a first experience (that will work for most of the soft shrooms that you can usually buy in any city), but I think you can stretch it to 1.5 g if you have had any former experience with other allucigenics or if you feel confortable enough with yourself.

Try to have somebody sober nearby just in case. And just enjoy and relax.

I usually take shrooms 6 times per year, that way you can let your body and also your mind rest (you don't wanna get brain fried or get liver problems due to excess)

Have fun!

>(dried)
Yeah always weigh dried.
you'll get a more consistent dosage

Picking up 4 aco DMT. Anyone tried it? Is it just like shrooms?

Nope. Another fucking game. Still, reeaally fun.

Psychodelics are like a rollercoaster. Once you're strapped in, you're committed to the ride and you might as well enjoy it.

Relax, only take them if you're in a good headspace. If youre not, wait. You already have them, wait to take them until you're mentally ready

It's a ride, and it can be scary as shit. Thoughts will bubble up and fizzle out constantly, explore them, internalize them, think about... yourself, your life, and you'll have a pretty legit introspective exploration, even if it's terrifying lol

Hey OP, if this is your first time I would recommend less than an eighth but if you decide on an eighth you should still be fine. Highly recommend you fast and refrain from eating processed foods and drink lots of water before. Plan ahead, which leads me to my second bit of advice: Set and setting. I can't emphasize this enough. Be somewhere you feel very comfortable being and be around people you're truly comfortable with. If you're perfectly fine tripping alone then have it but I recommend having a sitter with you who has experience and is someone you trust.

As for actually ingesting it, I prefer the tea method. Hits you within a half hour and gives you full effect straight on for about 4-6 hrs.

Good luck man, safe trippin!

>3 frames per second
this would look better as a webm