What do you guys think? Should gay men have the same rights to donate blood? Sorta seems like a non issue to me desu

What do you guys think? Should gay men have the same rights to donate blood? Sorta seems like a non issue to me desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
webmd.com/hiv-aids/news/20100923/1-in-5-gay-bi-men-have-hiv-nearly-half-dont-know
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they should be sent into exile for being degenerate genetic thrash.

>right
Nobody has the right to donate blood

pic related

Yes. Everyone can get AIDS, but faggots just had the unfortunate luck the patient zero happened to be OP

Why the fuck do they want to donate blood? You don't get paid for it. Paying people for blood is what caused this fiasco, stupid faggots and sluts.

Why would you want to donate blood anyway?

So some shitheads get rich while you get a motherfucking cookie in return lol?

If you have something valuable you should expect compensation for it.

It's not a non-issue. You have to weigh the benefits of a whole new donor base against the fact that anal sex spreads sexual diseases like wild fire.

This desu senpai

They have as much of the right to donate as a toddler has the right to preform open heart surgery-- there's an obvious danger

Fairness =/= practicality

Would you want blood from someone with polio? Same concept here. It's like you're trying to catch the gay.

no. gays are 40-60x more likely to have HIV. Hospitals don't need blood that badly to risk contaminating their supply to make some faggot feel good about himself for a day

With something like blood donation you need to operate based on the statistics not personal feelings. Gay sex is more likely to transmit disease and the gay community has a disproportionate amount of disease in it already. They have nothing "against" gay people, they just are statistically more likely to be disease vectors by an order of magnitude.

>implying I want blood from a demographic which constitutes nearly 70% of GRIDS/AIDS related cases in the United States

That's like having sex with black hookers and not expecting to get herpes or the clap.

20% of gays are HIV positive

That means 1 in 5 gays has AIDS

That means if 5 gays donate blood, someone's getting AIDS.

If you get injured, need a transfusion, and get AIDS because some faggot wanted to donate his toxic blood, he should be criminally responsible.

>aids blood
no

I meant non issue as in, why do they care? Its a valid concern, and why does it matter that you cant give blood. This kid also thinks that all attacks against hillary are rooted in sexism.

My uncle died because a fag donated blood.

Why the fuck do we donate blood anyways? Just pay people to give blood, and watch the blood shortage disappear. Same with organs.

well anal sex is objectively more likely to allow the participants to contract hiv/aids.

Given anal sex is the primary method of sexual activity between homosexual men, it's a higher risk.

So, no, i'd rather not have the risk of AIDS blood if I ever need a transfusion. Then again with how many gay men just lie and donate blood anyway, i'm sure the risk is already there.

Except they test all the donated blood regardless. And gay people get tested far more than straight people for exactly the reasons mentioned.

Sure! Intravenous drug users shouldn't be prohibited either!

The point is that the tests are not perfect. Why do you think they do a pre-screening at all? Less safety is gained by having their blood available for transfusion than keeping it out of the system.

Because if they don't keep complaining about things, how on earth will they keep getting funding?

LGBT groups are going to have people like Al Sharpton, who will never admit equality has been achieved, because then it will mean that they have to go and get a real job.

high risk people aren't allowed to donate, test or not. if you just came back from Thailand for example, you can't donate either

There's no fucking way that is true. I have an viral blood disease, so I'm kinda sensitive to this topic. 1/5 gays have aids. You're sick in the head for even thinking this.

I hope you're bleeding out on a hospital bed and they're out of blood to transfuse you with you jackass.

I sucked off a couple guys in high school but I still give blood, yes I technically lie on the form to do it but I never took it up the poopchute so I'm much less of an HIV risk then the average loose female. (plus I haven't had sex with anybody for 5+ years so I'm pretty much not an HIV risk at all) Its just logical, I have a high-need blood type so why not donate if they're no risk in doing so. Although this is true

There's no rights involved, its simply a matter of does it increase the supply of usable blood without increasing the disease risk, and it seems it does.

sure, if they're celibate
the issue is that homogay blood often has disease, due to anal sex, and Gay men are, by several hundred times, more promiscuous than the average person

They're a high risk group for blood transmitted disease. In practical terms it's reasonable for them to be scrutinized.

They dont deny you if you are GAY they deny you if you have MALE TO MALE ANAL SEX

theres a period where AIDS does not show up on blood tests, that is the problem, men who participate in male to male anal sex are at the highest risk for AIDS

The CDC has maintained records of AIDS and HIV since the 1970s when it appeared. They have 15,000 individual studies on it, done throughout the years.

some of the facts:

-1 in 4 gay men carry HIV
-HIV/Aids is spread primarily through MSM (male sexual contact with males)

Based upon these weighty facts, the FDA bans men who have had sex with other men from donating blood or plasma.

BEFORE the FDA ban, the 2nd highest cause of spread for new HIV cases used to be transfusions. However, after the FDA ban, blood transfusions as a spread of HIV/AIDS dropped off the statistics map.

Want to know what else dropped off the statistics map? White heterosexual men have such low incidence of Aids/Hiv that they don't even make the charts of how new cases are transmitted.

The risk to the public is too high. While Aids is not the death sentence it once was, ONE IN FOUR self-identified gay men carrying HIV is just too damn high.

Its not political. It's not personal. It's a public health and safety issue. And if you whine about changing it, then what you have to change first is the rampant habit of gay men having anal sex without condoms.

The problem here is that if you have someone donating blood, and he has HIV, it may not show up in HIV tests. When someone is infected, it can take up to 2 weeks before it can be shown through blood analysis that the virus is present.

The way they collect blood is they store it in bulk, several gallon bulks. These bulks are tested individually rather than each blood donation. If the HIV virus is present in one of the bulks, the entire thing is WASTED. At the very least 20 blood donations are thrown out.

And considering according to the CDC 1 in 5 gays have HIV, and HALF of them dont even fucking know it, it's plain irresponsible for them to be donating. It's not about saving lives for them, its about the inclusion, nothing else, they don't give a shit if they risk infecting gallons of good blood as long as they get to feel like a normal person for the day.

sorry i meant HIV

It's true. I was shocked by the numbers as well, but the numbers are from the CDC, so it's pretty legit.

until 5 years ago all blood donated by blacks were destroyed here. the prevelance of hiv was just too much.

After the fact was made known the nigs aped out a bit and now black blood have to be used aswel

This is op again. If anyone was thinking this isnt real, here ya go

God damn SA, everything I hear out of your country makes me furious and depressed in that order.

They can donate blood after homophilia is cured.

this guy gets it

The argument boils down to
>you don't donate blood? YOU INHUMANE MONSTER
>jews laughing in the background with your money

They actually include oral sex in the question, which I why I technically have to lie, I would be excluded if I said I blew a guy 8 years ago. But you're right anal is where the risk is from, and I've never had anal so I just don't mention it.

Nigger blood should be marked and only given to other niggers.
If they get AIDS who cares.

They should mark faggot blood and only give it to SJWs.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

they give info for new hiv infections, nowhere does it state that 25% of fags have hiv

webmd.com/hiv-aids/news/20100923/1-in-5-gay-bi-men-have-hiv-nearly-half-dont-know

i dont think 1 in 5 have hiv,

probably in densely gay populated areas

No they should not.
I have nothing against gays but it is important that blood that is donated is free from contamination.
And sadly gays have a higher chance of having e.g. aids or other STDs.

Drug addict are also not allowed to donate blood do you think that is discriminatory?

Do you want to get a STD when you get a blood transfusion?
I guess not.

I get 18€ per blood donation and free food.

It's obviously not much but blood is a needed resource.
And someday you might need a blood transfusion.

Except for the rampant amount of HIV, STIs, and other blood-borne illnesses, suuuuuuuuure. And considering it takes months for someone to be confirmed to have HIV, and that sticking your dick in an asshole is going to significantly give more a higher chance of either contracting and giving someone a disease, there's a reason why gays are barred from donating blood after butt fucking someone.

And not just having butt sex, but having butt sex with 100s of different men, most of the time complete strangers.

it takes 2 weeks to show up on a test

No, because most gay men are degenerated bug chasers.

It also sometimes goes into latent remission, and a gay person may not even realize it until months later when it resurfaces

I am a straight that works in the "gay village". Trust me, their behaviors are truly disgusting. They sleep around so much it's no surprise 20% of them are HIV positive.
>btw HIV positive dosent mean AIDS, or more like AIDS but NOT YET

If gays could show even a sliver of sexual restraint, then maybe...but until then absolutely NOT.

Literally for attention. They don't give a shit, like marriage, and just want to once again ruin things for the sake of either their feefees or attention.

Church? Had to go to the 519 recently and that place is depressing. The amount of degenerates and drugged up fags you see around, Jesus Christ.

no.. they just wanna contaminate the blood supply to spread their disease

Statistically speaking, it's safer to take blood from a frequent intravenous heroin user who shares dirty needles than a homosexual man.

Upwards of 50% of gays will contract HIV because they don't use condoms and have sex with a lot of men.

Gays have disease rates thousands of times higher than the general population.

This is because the average gay has hundreds of sexual partners, while the average straight only has 6 to 10. And also anal sex spreads disease like mad

ahhahahah

Outside of the part they're fucking a hole that is meant to remove undigested waste filled with bacteria, a lot of which are pretty pathogenic when not in the colon, the colon also absorbs stuff quite well...like STIs.

>hundreds

Sounds like a lot
>4u

It's not just HIV, it's a whole petri dish of diseases.
From Gonorrhea to Syphilis, Herpes, to brain eating bacteria....there's hundreds of STD's, all of which infect gays at much MUCH higher rates than straights.

Don't act like a faggot for a day and you can donate blood. I don't see how they can't just lie but I forgot gays must act like fruitcakes.

They wanna chase us with the bug

gays are fags lol

And I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Gays just sucking off any other guy in some random stall isn't a total lie, but the fucking truth.

They still test the blood and then throw it out once it founds to have all the STD's faggots carry. Then they never call you again and tell you to leave the next time you try and donate.

The fact that rate of fags infected with STDs is a whopping 40-70 times higher than straight men/women based on the CDC's own data, allowing fags to donate blood is not only a public health risk, it is an unfair burden and waste of blood bank resources to test, and repeatedly discard entire batches of blood because a faggot needs to feel more like a special snowflake by giving his HIV-infested blood to others.

>hundreds of STD's
Don't forget all the mental health problems that for some unknown reason, probably cis white men, plaque the homosex community

>I POP MY PILL OR I DON'T FEEL AS FULFILLED

It baffles me that with a partner exchange this high that "gay marriages" are even taken seriously.

I bet divorce lawyers are rubbing their hands in anticipation of angry shekels.

they should have the right to donate blood, but that blood should only be used on other gay men

>let's ignore statistics and risk peoples lives so I can feel a little bit better about myself for a weekend

Most gays want marriage only to ruin it. Otherwise, they don't care. They were already given similar rights through civil unions, but it wasn't enough. And as you can clearly tell, gays do not know the word or the meaning of 'monogamy.'

>take my gay AIDS blood or you're a homophobe
I'll take death instead, thanks.

This.

And shit, if you've got an issue with the way they run things, start your own homo-free bloodbank.

You know, to be completely honest, I would not feel comfortable one bit knowing I had gay blood put into my body to save my life. It's just society today, and the bad wrap gays have because of the whole AIDS situation. I'm just saying.

>They were already given similar rights through civil unions, but it wasn't enough.
Frankly I think the government should've just recognized all marriages as "civil unions" for legal purposes, and left it up to the couples themselves whether to call their relationship a "marriage" or what the fuck ever. It baffles me that marriage is a legal status at all.

That's what it was before the push for 'gay marriage.'

Even traditional marriage requires someone to sign the civil union papers for the state to recognize it as legal union.

Have you ever seen gay sex?

Gay sex =/= Normal sex

I haven't and I don't want to. I've only heard it once from a fraternity brother, who roomed near the common room, and the one being pounded kept saying "ow, ow, ow, ow, ow"

Made for a very awkward night

In Finland blood donating is operated by Finnish Red Cross which takes your blood for free, SELLS it to hospitals and even to foreign countries FOR PROFIT, not just to keep the operation going.
These organizations are so top-bloated with middle-aged women driving their work Mercedes' that are there only to pocket tax money and pretend they matter.

Also Finnish Red Cross is the biggest refugee propaganda administrator in Finland and they control the refugees centers.

No wonder the blood donation is at all time low and they have ran out of some of blood types.

TAKING BLOOD FROM A FAG WILL NOT MAKE YOU GAY! FUCKING RETARDS THE LOT OF YOU!

But it will give you aids.

you nigger faggots killed Issac Asimov and should be shot in the streets

The trouble with paying people is that it attracts the wrong kinds of people. In the donation rooms of Australia, you will only find whites with maybe a gook every now and then. I imagine that the american $ for plamsa world be a different story

Who let the Apaches off the reservation?

>Getting all the STIs and HIV from fucking a gay man, without fucking one

Do you want AIDS, OP?

It might if the blood contains genetically-gay stem cells that differentiate in your testicles and hypothalamus, fucking up your hormone balance and turning you into some sort of demi-gay chimera....

Nah, I'm just kidding.

... Mostly.

give the aids blood to the refugees for the black magic voodoo

Gays, blacks, brits and south americans are not allowed to donate blood in the Irish blood transfusion service.

British people have CJD.

I wish my gf would have multi day drug fueled sex with me but she is not degenerate at all.

Just wants to bake and have babies.

Sounds exactly like shit we would say if we were fags. I assume its trolling.

It's real m8

Of course it is. I just took a pos load. You mad men of this forum specifically about gay sexual health?

I have met people like this. Trust me, it's real.

Gay men in Australia knowingly donated infected blood under the belief that "something would be done if straight people got the disease".

I saw it an ABC documentary on AIDS and the homosexual community in the 80's. Which is a hard left broadcaster. The homosexuals in the documentary were condemning this behavior along with other idiotic practices being undertaken at the time like refusing to use condoms because "that's the whole point of sex".

I'm assuming if the idea is being floated now we have measures in place to make this safe and sensible.

Then again, it might just be ideological.

Also; I have no idea, but I assume the rate of infection has dropped a lot within gay communities?

I would believe these statistics without even checking if this was the 1990's.

It was massively widespread (here) back then.

No idea what it's like now.