What do you guys think of Trump's 100 day plan?

What do you guys think of Trump's 100 day plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/donald-trumps-muslim-ban-already-7064261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On board 100%.

>design wall WITH Mexico
so that's it, just like that kek

Auditing the Fed could take that long, and he may have to refine the wall that's already been planned and funded but heretofore executively blocked.
But the other two are like Day 1 and However Many Days It Takes To Break Filibuster.

that will MAGA

Forgot
>repeal NAFTA
>repeal TPP
>MAGA

I'll be genuinely surprised if someone doesn't try to have him JFK'd in that time period, which shall be henceforth referred to as "The Great Jimmy Rustling" or simply "The Rustling"

The sad part is that this all sounds perfectly viable to Trump supporters.

>Audit The Fed
>First 100 days

TOPLEL

KEK WILLS IT.

Solid plan, on board 100%.

Hillary can get fucked

+$0.02

all gr8, but he should only ban immigration from Syria and such instead of all mudslimes. just the infected countries

And will result in an R9K-esque Sup Forumsity uprising

Good. I turn 26 in June of next year and this means I'll have benefited from the ACA the entire time it existed and then not have to pay the costs.

Fuck Obongo.

all i'm saying is, the wait to getting paid for posting/amount recevied ratio is highway robbery

Cool clock ahmed

It is perfectly viable, Republicans control Congress and have been constantly trying to repeal the ACA and voted for a wall in 2006 and banning muslim immigration is something he can do with an executive action

Only audit the fed might prove tricky you fucking shill nigger

This is probably what he'll do. I highly doubt he'll ban Muslims who are, say, native born citizens of the UK.

Fucking A

Shame the Fed will get him killed probably. But it's a good plan if he ever gets a chance to activate it.

>Repeal Obamacare meme

When will conservatives let this go? Everyone likes Obamacare. The poor benefit and the only people that don't like it are the kikes at the head of major insurance corporations. The kikes want it repealed because they hate having to pay out any money for healthcare.

It actually adds a lot of good shit. Being denied coverage for preexisting conditions is bullshit. Kids being able to stay on a parent's plan until they're 26 is helping a lot of millennials out, and in general it's a good idea.

Not everything is perfect, but it's a 100000000 fold improvement than life before.

The only argument for repealing Obamacare is "I want to protect the kike insurance overlords and help them screw more innocent white Americans out of their hard earned money because I love Israel and want stupid goys to never forget the holocaust which killed 6,000,000 Jews".

Nah. Get fucked. No more kebab.

>desing wall with mexico

What?

+$0.02

>Everyone likes Obamacare.
I don't. It fines me money I barely have for not using it.
>The poor benefit
i fucking certainly dont.

>audit the fed

Seriously, if this man is elected president he is a walking target, more-so than now.

(You)

+0.02

I am now a #clintoris

The Saudis, Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Palestinians, and Turks are all more dangerous than Syrians.
He said he would like to ban all Muslim immigration "until such time as the Middle East is a stable region" (pronounced, " FOR ETERNITY") and I'm all for that.

I have a very shitty job, and make about 5k more a year than the cutoff for "free" obamacare.

My insurance used to be provided by my work for $200 a month.

Now I pay $375.

Fuck obamacare. It serves only to weaken the middle class.

literally retarded.

>Audit the federal reserve

The others could be lefitst memes and I would still be fine with it.

>falling for the middle class meme
There never has been a middle class and there never will be, it's a way of conning slightly well off poor people kno thinking they benefit from pro business actions when they don't.

That's the opposite, you fucking tard. We should only let ACTUAL Syrians who are ACTUAL refugees in, as opposed to the Iraqis/Afghans/Turks/etc just taking advantage of the situation for gibmedats.

That would be possible if the Republican establishment didn't fucking loathe the guy as much as the dem cucks do. Plenty of congressmen are a part of the #nevertrump shit, so he better get to buttering them up if he wants to get anything done, which sort of defeats the purpose of having a renegade outsider.

Basically the guy is fucked because the other branches of government have no intent to play ball.

Shit, mine went up by more than your total.

The only people obamacare benefits are the jews you giga-kike faggot

It might take longer, but he will attempt to do it in the first 100 days. There is nothing in paper stopping this from happening in the first 100 days, what will decide the period will be the elected opposition.

We aren't dumb, asshole. We don't even care how long it takes, just that it happens.

Begun, the beta uprising has

Achmed please, skilled workers are talking.

he starts the audit you dumb nig.

trump audits his companies to make sure there aren't any kike leeches in them.

uhh no thanks, mexico shouldn't be designing shit

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

even your echo chamber reddit hates it.

its gone day 1 and everyone will see their premiums drop instantly.

No, idiot, look at what is happening in Europe. Paki's and niggers are causing the damage! The ones genuinely fleeing from war from what was previously one of the most developed and westernized nations in the middle east are the best to get, and in my experience, are great workers, many of them skilled.

It is the economic migrants causing the problems. All Muslims should be blocked.

I know it's hard for leftists to understand but the wall would actually HELP Mexico by making the drugs trade more difficult, which would diminish the profits of the drug cartels.

We should literally crop-dust our entire country with pig blood.

"Pig Blood Cropdusting" should be real news on CNN as we paint the entire land red. And then every single one of us dies of a blood-transmitted hog disease.

>There never has been a middle class and there never will be
maybe not in britbongistan.

>Audit the Federal Reserve
I can hear Stefan Molyneux ejaculating from here.

It's fucking beautiful.

>ban muslims

He hasn't backed down. The mad man.

Underrated to the extreme.

I work in design/engineering of structure. I think it's ambitious, but doable. Precast post-tensioned slabs like Israel. Planning would be the difficult part.

No. All Obamacare does is screw over the middle class yet again by raising premiums for working (read; white) americans. Its another resdistribution of wealth to poor niggers and mexicans who didnt have health insurance before.

If they own a business and/or are skilled then they objectively benefit from those actions.

You are too dumb to live. Kill yourself.

The dubs don't lie. Good thing you didn't get them.

Oh so he's just gonna start DESIGNING the wall in his first hundo? Shouldn't his policy makes be working on the logistics right now, so when he does get elected construction can begin? Oh right, he has no idea how he will accomplish any of his policies

Sure.

Again, make it into a "wall-mall". Service entrances on the Mex-side, and consumer entrances on the Murican-side. Profit. Perez doesn't have to sneak in to earn a living. As a bonus, we can coerce Israel into running some of the wall's operations. Especially on the security-side of things. In return we continue giving them some toys with which to play soldier with. Israelis seem to be good at running wall borders.

Literally copypasted from
Listen kiddo, if you're gonna do the bidding of your evil corporate masters, at least do a decent job.

Oh, and also: kill yourself

>ban Muslim immigration

Yeah, trump won't win the election

All 4 of those things is the kind of shit that gets presidents JFKd.

I hope he has a great security team. Handpicked mercenaries to bodyguard him and not secret service that can be subverted.

JFK got killed because he backstabbed the mob after they got him in. Government let it happen because they didn't want to stop Vietnam.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

How is financially penalizing poor people for not having health insurance helping poor people?

Leftist ideology falls flat on its face when it comes to logic.

Same as Georings 4 year plan

+$0.02

+$0.02
Thank you for shilling Trump

I do it for free.

Ahmed #1 here says we need more islam in the USA. Ahmed #2 here pretends to disagree by stating we need more islam, but from another country instead.

This is a classic shill tactic. Two Ahmeds are pretending to have a difference of opinion, but when you look close enough you'll notice both anons want the same thing: more islam for America.

+$0.02

+$0.04

>This is probably what he'll do. I highly doubt he'll ban Muslims who are, say, native born citizens of the UK.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/donald-trumps-muslim-ban-already-7064261

Especially since he'll audit the Fed.

We all know what happened the last time someone tried to.

It is broken legislation that guarantees business for insurance companies. It is a giant pile of shit of a bill.

And this is coming from a bernfag

Good start.

Both GW Bush and Barry HUSSEIN Osama were far more hated than Donald Trump. Nobody is going to assassinate him.

the ones who are more radical than the immigrants?

+$0.06

You have a keen eye, brother.

For you

But they didn't rock the boat on the true masters of this country, while Trump does.