Reminder that behind every Aussie shitpost is a depressed Australian crying for help

Reminder that behind every Aussie shitpost is a depressed Australian crying for help.

Do your part and help a bogan out.

Tell him he's funny, tell him he's smart, tell him vegemite is a real food.

Australians are an important part of Sup Forums ecology. Without them, the bottom-feeding Canadians will overpopulate the board and shit all over the place.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=hoF_fa9TMDk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZb4vwMV8lY
youtube.com/watch?v=aeGdahBW5i8
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oB55VG3PUYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vegemite is a real food :)

thanks u too

poor thing

haha! a great post. I liked it especially.

why do you make these threads so much?

did you get cucked by an aussie IRL?

i don get it man

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

This post showed me the light.

I am now a #cruzmissile

Fantastic! Terrific! Great post!

Posts like these will make /pol great again.

Official press release:

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

Fuck off cunt.

Who here a #JebHead? We can win with #marcomomentumumom

Th-thanks m8

I like burgers and freedom
especially when I'm depressed and crying

this is nice board

>vegemite
what does this taste like anyways

Aussies are natural shitposters, but it's the funny kind of shitposting. Your bantz tend to be unbeatable, and your accents are also hilarious in a good way.

Aussies almost never fail to lighten the mood, even during the darkest hours.

your thread isnt funny and you should commit suicide

This country wont be cucked anymore when Hinchy is running things

Reminder that behind every American shitpost is a depressed American wanting to migrate to Australia
Do your part and help a burger out.
Tell him he's skinny, tell him he's smart, tell him Walmart sells real food.
Americans are an important part of Sup Forums ecology. Without them, the bottom-feeding Mexicans will overpopulate the board and shit all over the place.

Vegemite is real food

>fucking oath cunt

>THE HINCH DONT FLINCH !!!

haha excellent trolling friend. your banter is well crafted and stings to the core.

I love you Australia. Never forget that.

Fuck those Aussie cunts.

They can suffer for all I care.

The Castle is a great film, Eric Bana's performance gave me hearty lulz.

Thank you handsome muscular strong amerifriend

i fucking love you too mate.

would share me last plugger with ya bloke

Hinch at Mardi Grass last w/e
He said he'd never smoked dope in his life
so he can lie like a politician
He could be in with a shot

H-hey g...guys, are w..we... good posters...?

Oh yeah, proppa lush beer, mates!

Reminder that behind every American shitpost is a depressed American crying for help.

Do your part and help a Burger out.

Tell him he's funny, tell him he's smart, tell him PB&J is a real food.

Americans are an important part of Sup Forums ecology. Without them, the bottom-feeding Mexicans will overpopulate the board and shit all over the place.

fuck up cunt

Excellent post "m8"!
I had a hearty laugh at the irony, everyone likes takin a jab at ol jeb
:)

Fucking brilliant!

You guys are so amazing.

I am greatly offended by your 'bants'

A FUCKING

L
E
A
F

nice intelligent post my aussie friend.

Great one m8, that must have taken some real concentration and grit to quote so many posts at once!

Australia is awesome, wish i could live there one day!

vegemite looks like my poo when i've had too much of curry

Hey uh do you like poo in the loo?

Quality post Pajeet

S-stop this. It's not f-funny guys

˙ǝsɐǝןd

˙pןɹoʍ ɹoɹɹıɯ ǝɥʇ uı ʞɔnʇs ɯɐ ı

˙sʎnb ǝɯ dןǝɥ

Sometimes, yeah

Thank you friend

what the fug :DDD

your eyes are sad
but your tears are happy

He's not only in with a shot he's the best shot we got

zzzןd

˙ǝɹǝɥ ǝıp ןןıʍ ı

˙sʎɐp 3 ɹoɟ pǝddɐɹʇ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ı

˙ǝɯ dןǝɥ zןd

Only if you promise too poo in the loo afterwards

I'm just going to tell other people what they want to hear based on what country they're from.

You're very funny and smart and bring good posts to this board.

You're so full of culture and a loyal ally.

You're white and should be proud to be a blanka.

You're smarter, healthier and have more wealth than USA and matter more to the world.

You're a great poster and everyone loves your country.

You guys are a 1st world country with a space program.

˙ʎʇıuıɟuı oʇ ǝnuıʇuoɔ sɹoɹɹıɯ ǝsǝɥʇ ǝʞıן sןǝǝɟ puɐ ssɐןb ɟo ǝpɐɯ ǝʞıן sʞooן ǝɹǝɥ buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

We appreciate your input

BHAI I'LL SAVE YOU

Thanks friendo

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

Great posting, classic aussie bantz! Keep up the good work "mate"!

˙ǝsɐǝןd

˙ǝɯ dןǝɥ ǝsɐǝןd

˙ʎpoq ʎɯ ɥɔnoʇ oʇ ǝןqɐ ʇou ɯɐ ı ʇnq ʇno ɥsǝןɟ ʎɯ ɥɔʇɐɹɔs oʇ ʇuɐʍ ı

˙ʇno sǝɯoɔ ǝɔıoʌ ou ʇnq ʇnoɥs oʇ ʇuɐʍ ı

˙ǝɹǝɥ buıʇɐɔoɟɟns sı ʇı

SHILL

Somebody compliment me PLEASE. I'M SO SO SO SAD.

this thread again

Hahaha top bantz, repeating digits receiving user from the southern hemisphere

"Stop, stop! He'll hear us!"

Your mother's plaintive cry, muffled by the solid oak door you listened at, befuddled. Home earlier than usual, the strange sounds coming from your parents' room warned your hardened survivalist senses that something was awry. You knew the sound of the home spider trap, but the sharp blast of a shotgun is easy to distinguish from the thumping coming from beyond the door.

Your mother tries to speak, but her words are garbled - broken by the piercing "WARK WARK WARK"

An attack! Your mother in peril! You burst through the door and - oh, bitterest of betrayals! The tufted white and black coat borne by the back pulsing against your mother's form... - the traitorous wench has yielded to the true alpha male of the outback, knowing that your father can never compare to the ministrations of her new, downy lover.

It slowly turns to look at you.

WARK WARK WARK

Vegemite is a real food dont worry user

The trauma of discovering your mother's fraternization with the eternal enemy still raw, you seek solace in the arms of your love - like good Christians, you're waiting until marriage to consummate, but you just want someone to hold you.

You fish out the spare key and open the door, tired and eager to just be with her.

"A-user!?"

You struggle to take in the scene before you. A rhythmically moving lump beneath a hastily-drawn blanket raises your suspicions. You lunge at the makeshift concealment and tear it away, exposing the whole grisly scene. The man who beat you to the punch turns its head to face you directly as it continues to indulge in your would-have-been lover.

WARK WARK WARK

Tujhe Dekha To Ye Jaana Sanam

Drink bleach and die, you are potentially the most worthless country on the earth, you contributed nothing. Yet claim Anglo-superiority, because your own native population was so dumb, even the Brits could take over. You are the Africa of Asia.

Coming from the fucking butter cookie

L M A O

At least we're a white nation :^)

>implying butter cookies aren't delicious as fuck.

I unironically use Vegemite on toast, and it's bretty gud

I know Norway is a shithole and national food is potato n fish, maybe moose soup. Generally poor mans food.

But reading upon what vegemite is, how in the general fuck can someone eat that shit? I can't think of having whole wheat bread with that crap. I would rather drink shitty Danish beer than eating that.

Also ain't parrots in Australia a problem? That is probably why they shitpost, think about it. whenever they are trying to grow their own food some parrots steal it, whenever they go grocery shopping a parrot steals it. Whenever they try to hunt the bird, the parrots steals the ammunition.

It all makes sense now, its like the Polish and kebab problem here in Norway.

You're a special person, remember to share your life with others and brighten their day.

I LOVE YOU AUSTRALIA, PLEASE MAKE MORE STEVE IRWINS

no

Most Aussies have Jewish ancestry (not making this up) and are therefore not white

HARDEN UP YA CUNTS

what?
I would want to see some evidence of this.

Don't worry, I don't actually think vegemite is rancid shit. I just say it to get a rise out of you "bogans." You know, banter. :^)

THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

my stomach is pretty harden up by shitty Danish beer also known as Tuborg. I don't know how the Danes can drink that stuff.

Fuck off Mohammad. You asked you?

Slanderous lies, majority of Australians are Anglo-Celtic

[CITATION NEEDED]

feel free to say its rancid shit. to an outsider i can certainly understand the sentiment. australians have vegemite stockholm syndrome

The castle belongs in everyone's pool room

I had one of those when I was vacationing, it was by far the worst beer I had in all of Europe.

Reminder that the only posters who know our true weaknesses are the New Zealanders - Since the U.K. became Pakistan 2.0 they seem to have lost the ability to get under our skin in any accurate way.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoF_fa9TMDk

youtube.com/watch?v=wZb4vwMV8lY

youtube.com/watch?v=aeGdahBW5i8

Yeah nah. 23andme wouldn't lie to me

Nope. Scottish/Welsh mix. No Jew in me at all.

DEFCON 1

>No Jew in me at all.

Would you like some?

Fuck I love Aussies.

Fuck I love me too cunt.

Time for a wank.

Its the only cheap beer in Norway, its often called the Alcoholic beer.
For a six pack its about 24.52 Murican dollars.

Kinda like soy sauce.

Fucking cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

You're getting better.

They are good folks. youtube.com/watch?v=oB55VG3PUYQ

HOW CAN AUSSIES EVEN COMPETE