Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

I'm not retarded enough, I'm afraid.

Being proud of anything you can't control is for degenerates. Period.

So supporting a sports team is a bad idea?

Yes

pathetic

Not a neckbeard, sorry

I wasnt raised by inbred rednecks nor am i their prodgiy

>being such a loser that you have only the color of your skin to give you any pride

explain yourself

>being no better than niggers

explain yourself

Because I rather live with niggers and kikes than subhuman frenchies and Italians.

I'm proud to be Irish.

I don't give a fuck that I'm white. It's irrelevant.

It literally couldn't matter any less to me.

Things like race and colour are obsolete in this day and age

If I can't tolerate niggers then I won't tolerate degenerate, inbred cunts. Even if they're white.

Because you are an embarrassment to white people.

im not white.

Why is it the greatest champions of the white race always turn out to be the worst examples of it?

So you're a confused white supremacist?
Or a coward cause you can't handle the hate your question got you?

Because having pride in the shade of your skin is dumb? Hell I'll go as far as to say that having pride in anything about yourself that involved zero effort or accomplishment is dumb.

Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil!

only heavy-headed people are prideful

Jesus christ,combat 13 reborn.

Cheering for a sports team and taking pride in something are two different things. When my sports team wins I don't feel like it was me who was part of that win. It's entertainment. Are ur parents first cousins who are also retards?

If you support the white pride organization you basically are admitting to having a very small
Penis. That's probably why you're so upset

You don't give a fuck, because you didn't have the chance to see what non-white people do and how they act.

You won't see them in Ireland because they don't want to go to Limerick or some other cold place. They just go to rich countries giving them money, yet they don't even want to adapt and live like white people from the country they are coming in.

They keep their middle age muslim low iq uneducated traditions... and then obviously the crime and rape rates go up drastically.

Just go on youtube and type "calais migrants". You'll see how these animals act.

I can't wait to get attacted by one, so I can use self-defense as an excuse for murder.

>going on Sup Forums and posting the same thread over and over again

Explain yourself

/Bread

>attacted

Either a troll or a psychopath.

>When my sports team wins I don't feel like it was me who was part of that win
There are a lot of fans that get so wrapped up, it's all personal.

And they're obviously retarded

Yeah... they're called retards. Lmfao

This

cleetus here...like all white trash i am proud to live off the gubment cheese

Well im german and i think i dont give more fucks than he does. With all these "low iq middle age muslims" who work for less than the average german we have someone who does the bad jobs for cheap money. And if they are stealing your job youre just plain stupid, go and educate yourself that you can get a job they cant do because of their "low iq"

I'm black and I'm proud

I swear I fucking hate other Irish. The only people of other races you experience are from either the television or the select few people intelligent that moved to Ireland.
Go to Africa I spent two years of my life in the absolute shit hole known as Tanzania. Blacks are the worst people in existence I watched people literally get their heads smashed open by sticks I saw a little girl get kicked by her family until she was a puddle of blood on the ground. Walk down any street and you'll witness atleast one crime. You might so oh well they aren't as advanced as the western world that could be the reason. Okay then go to any majority black area in the US and you'll see the atmosphere and actions of the people there aren't much different at all. I moved to Tanzania to help and honestly leaving there I want the whole place to be firebombed. You know what go to Dublin or dundalk in the areas mostly inhabited by foreigner see what happens

You know that this board is full of nigger lovers and fags

Who gives a shit about your skin color. You're the same decaying matter as everything else. You aren't special. Black people aren't special. White people arent special. People aren't special. You are a speck of dust. Your miserable because deep down your subconscious is aware of how insignificant you are and it feels burdened by all the things you do to try and elevate your perception of yourself. Stop. NO ONE IS SPECIAL! You aren't a unique snowflake. There is no god who loves you. Stop pretending to be something you are not.

Mind the edge underage

So i guess that makes you a fag huh

Wel stop be. You didn't do anything to be black. The only reason you're proud is because people tell you not to be. But they're wrong too. Don't be proud and don't be ashamed. You are who you are. Just be it like every other creature in the planet. You aren't special. You're the same dust as everything else

Bite down hard whitey I'm going in dry.

>Being proud of being born with less melanin than others because you accomplished nothing on your whole life so you need to believe that you're better than others to avoid suicidal toughts at night.

Seen some ppl who support it and i think im not that retarded

Haha have fun being a slave. Ur just upset cuz I'm free in all the ways you are not.

And here comes the depressed pessimist atheist. Guess what the differences between races aren't just skin colours. They're years and genetic, cultural and behavioural differences that affect people everyday. You can't just ignore things that are happening everyday because waah we all die God not real nothing matter
Deleted and reposted to fix spelling problem

See how much of a slave you are. It's fucking 4 chan and you needed to fix a spelling error. You try way to hard when there is nothing. You try to find meaning in your life but the only meaning that exists is the one you make up. You're a slave my friend. A slave to your mind and to the people in this word that make a living off of manipulating your mind. You find it sad that you are nothing but to someone who isn't asleep like you it's the most liberating thing ever.

>Ur just upset cuz I'm free in all the ways you are not.
>Being this white

Why does the absence of god depress you? It's doesn't depress me?

You'll be free one day fag

Depends on what you mean by "White Pride." The movement? Then no, I want nothing to do with nazis and white supremacists. The idea of being proud of your race and heritage? Yes, I do support that moderately.

For starters your spelling is terrible.
You aren't anymore free than the next person you've just decided that you are more intelligent because you're pessimistic and waiting for death.
>Muh pessimism makes me free

I never said that it depresses me I don't care

A nationalist then?

Awww he's just a puppet dying to be a real boy. Awww he's a little bitch that the word forgot about. Awww

Don't want to get killed both literaly and socially

You label it as pessimism time it's my freedom. Freedom from concern. Freedom from
Judgment. Freedom from fear. Lol you can join me at any time. Tra la la la la.

Yes, pretty much.

Where the fuck are you getting the idea I'll trying to find meaning in life?
>You find it sad you are nothing
Where are you getting these assumptions?
I honestly can't tell if you're a cult member, someone who's baiting or a reddit tier atheist edgelord

You said I'm depressed based on what I said. But I don't find it depressing so it must be you projecting. I mean it's projection 101

Good, you have them do the bad jobs.

But you have them bring criminality to the country.
It's in their culture to steal, lie, rape, not work or come late at work....

They don't want to adapt.

But Germany has assimilated them pretty well. And you mainly have Turks, which are not as barbaric as the rest.

Please, go on Youtube and search for Calais immigrants... or Marseille banlieue... or the different Paris suburbs like the 93, Seine-Saint-Denis, Montreuil, Aulnay-Sous-Bois, etc.

You'll see what happens when youdon't take xare of these animals.

There's a reason Marseille is the MOST DANGEROUS city of Europe... It has like a 98% muslim population! It's like an African city.

So because you are unintelligent enough to understand what I'm saying it must be false. Hmm

>Le it's all projection
You went on a full speech how life is pointless and everyone dies.
Everybody knows that but only depressed people go on about it

I completely understood what you are saying that doesn't mean it's true

Because I have more to be proud of, things like my own achievements, than the melanin content of my epidermis.

Imaging being that pathetic

Underrated

No only people who refuse to believe try and find meaning. In their life. It's like trying to perform CPR on someone who's been decapitated. People will accept anything in life but they have a hard time accepting the truth. They have a hard time accepting the emptiness of life and so they go around trying to glorify themselves while simultaneously feints like they need more. Never realizing they will always feel they need more as that is the nature of something that is eternally empty. You say you know but you had only read about emptiness. I can tell your as lost as the rest of them.

And what isn't true then?
>in before you quote me on saying things I never said but your saying them because, like I said, you don't understand what I'm talking about.

>lectures EU about 'criminality'
>has more prisoners (criminals) currently locked up than any other human culture or civilisation in the history of the world

And we should respect the opinion of a police state because .......????

because i`m not a fucking retarded faggot

If OP is white, I can't be proud of my race.

People accept that they die some do not.
My problem with you is your big grandiose speeches that make me think you're either a weird cult member or an underage edgelord

I guess people don't read 1984 or did and ignored it.

PRIDE does not mean "thinking others accomplishments are your own"

It literally just means "being happy about x because you are associated with x"

Hence why parents are proud of their children. And to disassociate white people with pride of their group means you are eliminating the possibility via neurolinguistic programming that they can take part in the decisions and actions of their group and therefore help their group.

The dumb or uneducated Germans need to work too. You're not supppsed to tell your own countrymen to just "get smarter or be workless" just so a bunch of foreigners, who has nothing to do in your country in the first place, can have the jobs they would have otherwise.

Being Swedish, I was raised with the belief that nationalism was something shameful, something only low IQ peasants believed in. Multiculturalism was the way to go, it was the modern way.
If you questioned it, you were shunned into submission. Cultural relativism slowly replaced our natural instinct to feel pride of our culture, heritage and accomplishments. Look where it got us...

Gypsies are technically 'white'

You associate yourself with them?
Fucking gypo tinker

>You try way to hard when there is nothing. You try to find meaning in your life
>You find it sad you are nothing
These are all things you said. I am not trying to find any meaning in life I am also not sad that my I am nothing or that my life is meaningless. Like I said I completely understood what you are saying but what you're saying isn't true

A lot of cults talk about the truth a lot. But the nature of truth is that no one owns it. You hear my words and you've heard similar words spoken by cults so you assume I'm a member. I attend no societies or organizations or any kind. I WANT you to realize the emptiness of life. I mean I'm sure you are already somewhat aware but again you're in denial. So with that said truth is free to all and owned by no religion/cult. Similarly there are people who want you to believe that the truth isn't real. Again you have to labe everything because thas the nature of the mind. It's the idea behind this thread, 'if you are labeled by others as something why don't you support it'

>look where it got us
>currently #1 in global "lifestyle and happiness" rating

I feel for you bro, must be tough

Do slavs count as white?

I HAVE STATED I AM AWARE THAT LIFE IS MEANINGLESS MULTIPLE TIMES
I also have mentioned that my problem with youis your grandiose speeches

Then you should have left my comments alone. But something in you disagreed with me and you couldn't help yourself but to tell me. But I was never against you. You just set it up in your mind that we disagreed. I already said life is empty so what is their to agree/disagree on?! I can't argue with something false?

I'm a white nationalist and I accept them as white some other nationalists and natsocs don't

I have stated that the state of this statement is that nobody gives a fuck what you think faggot

Traitor

You said things about me that were false I explained that they are wrong
We did disagree you were saying I think a certain way I said I don't

Oh so because I can speak at length on a topic you find it threatening? Typical slave... always jealous at the freedom of others

Why do some others dont?

Honestly this is the most refreshing reply I have gotten in a while

It's called projecting. You aren't talking about yourself but YOURE TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF HAHAHA

I think want you meant to say was 'nice trips', but you wee being too much of a triggered faggot

Its that they are most vocal about it. There are many white supremacists amongst rich white people. Rich white people will tell their kids to date/marry only other white people and will support other whites secretly. They will not be vocal about it for fear of reprisals and that it can cause issues in their career.

Slavs are a bit more mixed race genetically and aren't as pure as other Europeans. I still think they are white but some people think they're too impure

Haha are you getting UPSET

I actually wouldn't have a problem with the nigs if they weren't so fucking depraved. Tounging ani is fucking filthy, they'll spread all kinds of nasty disease.