Are there actually any people out there that own a wii or switch but don't own a ps4 or xbox?

Are there actually any people out there that own a wii or switch but don't own a ps4 or xbox?

I fucking do.

Yes and some are adults too, I don't get it

Buy a nintendo console if you like nintendo games and then get a PC to play real games like a rational human being.

I own a wii. Other than that a ps2.

I haven't bought a console since 2008 though.

Bought my girlfriend a Wii U because she likes to indulge in a bit of casual gaming after work every so often (Mario, Splatoon, Smash, DK, etc.)

She enjoyed it for a couple of years then we traded it for a 3DS so she could play when she travels.

She enjoys gaming and is a big Nintendo fan. I don't care for gaming much so it made sense to us. Probably won't be buying a Switch though until there are some more new games and not just warmed over Wii U ports.

I own a custom built PC. That's my primary gaming system. However I also own the Xbone to play shit only me with friends who don't play on PC. And I bought the switch to get down on Zelda and MK. Shit is pretty good.

PC's are great for gaming but the advantage of a console is that you're dedicating the hardware solely to gaming, wherea with a PC, you usually use it to do all kinds of other things and it doesn't perform as well over time, unless you swap out parts or have a second computer. And at that point, your PC basically becomes a console, and an expensive one at that

As someone who plays games like BF4, I hate flying helicopters and planes with a keyboard

i never noticed all the little circles and squares and shit on the rectangular part of the ps4 controller before seeing this image. I own a ps4.
*edit: they arent fucking on there really. are they? Its just fucking dots!

One advantage of PC's though is compatibility with controllers via usb. You can connect a PS3 or xbox 360 controller to a PC and use it to play games instead of using the keyboard and mouse

I do. Why would I own a PS4 or Xbone? The only games that I can think of that I might want to play from those are Persona 5 (not even that much) and Bloodborne (which I've seen and runs too bad to be enjoyable for me, also don't like the setting that much). All other good console games are also on PC.

/thread

I have don't than to run emulators for old school consoles but if I want to use the controller why not just buy the system? Esp if my PC is not a great

PS4 for the exclusives like last of us, ratchet and clank, god of war etc. Wii U for the nintendo games that's fun to play with friends and the PC for any other game

This

Your post started off triggering me like a madman but actually evolved into something decent

More controller options, better performance in some cases, more games.

Retards really think this

This guy gets it

/thread

I just have a Wii U for Nintendo games then I have my pro as heck build for every other game