Would you?

Would you?

Who is this? Looks like his log is tasty.

kek

dubs checked and logged

Ewww emo retards

dubs logged

dub mine

HOLY Boeing trips

also logged

The cream... the dream...

explain this forced meme?

The cream... the dream...

log posting has potential. the image edits are ridiculous and you idiots who spam threads every day are stubborn too.

What do you do to make your boobs so round?

i dont know... genetics and maybe a bit of surgery??

Log

Everyone would. Even the people that say they wouldn't. They're obviously just trying to troll. I appreciate getting a good thread for this but don't ask dumb questions OP.

>logged
Kek!

Damn straight I would.

Pic related, andy and his first log of the day.

I reckon OP is some failed scene band's member who's jelly of andy forming a more successful scenefaggotry act

Bump

I most certainly would, Logfather.

We need a new board for this: /log/

I just want a fucking shitlog already. Has anyone contacted him?

Wrong logger

Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell were honored Thursday with a double star ceremony on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. After long careers in the spotlight, why are they only now getting their (golden) due?Well, it doesn't hurt that both are in big studio movies: Russell's the new space dad in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (a critical hit, in theaters this weekend) and Hawn is back in Snatched, a new comedy opposite Amy Schumer (out next Friday). The timing is "really fun. We both didn't really know when they were going to be released," Hawn told USA TODAY during a Snatched sit-down, while Russell was across town at a junket for Guardians. The couple of 33 years currently have almost parallel schedules, with promotional stops in L.A., London and New York. "We haven't done that in a long time. And even though we're (promoting the films) separately it just is a really fun time in our lives," she says.Just look at these two.There to cheer them on? Daughter Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon and Quentin Tarantino.

Suck on this one OP

I wonder if OP and Andy's mother share this horse dick with Andy.

Yeah, pretty much all of these fags do

Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell were honored Thursday with a double star ceremony on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. After long careers in the spotlight, why are they only now getting their (golden) due?Well, it doesn't hurt that both are in big studio movies: Russell's the new space dad in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (a critical hit, in theaters this weekend) and Hawn is back in Snatched, a new comedy opposite Amy Schumer (out next Friday). The timing is "really fun. We both didn't really know when they were going to be released," Hawn told USA TODAY during a Snatched sit-down, while Russell was across town at a junket for Guardians. The couple of 33 years currently have almost parallel schedules, with promotional stops in L.A., London and New York. "We haven't done that in a long time. And even though we're (promoting the films) separately it just is a really fun time in our lives," she says.Just look at these two.There to cheer them on? Daughter Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon and Quentin Tarantino..

Especially this nigger dick sucking homo

Mmmm that thick nigcock looks just like andy's thick warm, dreamy, creamy n steamy log!!

Rolling for dub logs

Can i get tripple logs?

I don't know who Andy Sixx is, but I'm guessing he's making all of these threads every day for the past couple weeks. Shitting up my Sup Forums

This forced meme sucks shit logs

Logged!!

Bump for the creamdream