CRINGE THREAD

CRINGE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_x5hPUesdik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's cringe about this image? He's not hover handing the grill. Seems tall for an Asian man.

He's way under her standards

This thread is cringe

Usually anons who post this are assholes, but shit nigga, the only cringe here is how your autism makes you think any of these images are cringey

is that a vap cigarette?
so cringy

Why is this cringe?

>attempts to insult me by using a straw man consisting of a diagnosis of autism
>try harder next time amigo
>smh and carries on with a grin

> asian guy
> white chick
> No hoverhand
Alpha as fuck

He is obviously not poor, but just trying to score some easy bucks. Look at his brand new back pack and what looks like a Canada Goose jacket. I'm no expert, but I don't think that's a stray dog so it probably wasn't cheap either. And what does the dog eat? Pet food is not exactly cheap. Scam artists come in many forms.

no cringe here. Just a bum and his dog.

So, assuming they're together, he got a girl who's way out of his league and you're jealous. Now THAT'S cringe-worthy. Post a pic of yourself, you sad, sad little man.

> is on Sup Forums
> claims a straw man fallacy, when that requires me to be refuting an argument
> doesn't think they're autistic, because they're using big words, and have a picture of Will Ferrell unrelated to the topic
> this is now a cringe thread

...It doesn't even make sense. LOL

Look at what's hanging from his neck, buddy

>>If you're reading this its too late

You've got ebola

if you think this is cringe, then you are cringe

dick move

please bitch.

get some rap in here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_x5hPUesdik

>Using a straw man consisting of jealousy to demean an objectively correct statement
>*clap* *clap*
>pushing for a selfie while not uploading one yourself
>smh and chuckles of the hypocrisy
>asian guy is probably not 6'2 like i am
>good day to you sir
>*shuts door*

>tips fedora

Why do people always put this on

>not posting the banana version.
Stay pleb

>is trying to derail the debate by using ad hominem insults consisting of "autism" allegations.
>announces that this thread is a cringe thread
>the above statement expresses your failure of realizing that it was a cringe thread all along
>trying to hijack this thread
>not on my watch
>*looks into your eyes emotionless and slams door*

Now lets get back on track with this thread, shall we?

>Got a bitch a little above him, how is that cringe?

>Guessin it's his prom or something, he looks fairly sharp imo. Though that purple shirt+vest is kinda pushing it. Still not cringe

>The guy is homeless, not cringe, just sad. Worse because he has a dog.

>he only owns 3 things and they are in good condition so he isn't poor
Yeah, he wouldn't buy a coat and bag with the money people give him. And dogs make people donate more money idiot.

>think they are doing the world a favour by trying to keep a cringey thread on track
>claims I'm committing an ad hominem fallacy (a fallacy where I attack the person, rather than their argument) despite my argument being that they're autistic
>fails to understand that by announcing it was a cringe thread, it was implied it was a subpar excuse for a cringe thread
>continues to post pictures of comedians, and witty characters, for no apparent reason
>has nuclear grade, weaponized autism

Almost as cringy as this one

That dumb shit in the center

> no hoverhand
>grabbin that pussy
this kid has more balls than you faggot

he must have aids

>Carries on with the same old tricks from the bag
>Fails to see my sarcasm and obvious trolling throughout this whole "conversation"
>Tries to make this thread into some pseudoscience debate about autism
>Fails to anger me as he is obviously attempting
>*Smiles lenintly and proceeds posting in my increasingly successful thread *
>*Decides to show good will and puts out hand to signal the wish of establishing a truce*

>Cool story bro
>this is you
>don't cry it's okay to be sad

>wishes to establish truce
>claims to have better memes

>Is trying to sound smart
>Sometimes does, but is still stupid

>is trying to seem sophisticated
>is posting on Sup Forums

If your entire argument strategy is going to be listing off different logical fallacies rather than responding to specific, actual points made at least know what these logical fallacies are and how to apply them. It's like you just saw an infographic of logical fallacies and now you think you're unbeatable. Shut the fuck up you cringey autistic piece of shit.