This is your daily reminder that homosexuality and transexualism is a mental illness

This is your daily reminder that homosexuality and transexualism is a mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/
freebeacon.com/culture/netflix-edits-bill-nye-episode-remove-segment-chromosomes-determine-gender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gays and trannies should be executed when found, and dealt with like any other sort of pest control, until we are able to find a way to eliminate it completely.

One small step for a fag.

One giant leap for mankind.

>is a mental illness.

is not

'Fraid so. It also destroys families.

Legit question: how does it destroy families, user?

Negative reinforcement is instrumental and extremely effective in eliminating undesired behaviors in the mentally ill.

Go back to >>Sup Forums nigger

the only reason faggots are on Sup Forums is bc degenerates congregated here and faggots being faggots like to go wherever degenerate things are happening. only difference is were degenerate for being psychotic, incestuous, murderous, w.e. the faggots are degenerate bc u ppl are disguisting

Isn't the mind an ilness in itself?

Imagine you're 50, and you find out your child grew up to be a pedophile. This abhorrent monstrosity that hungers for child flesh. You want to love your child, but you hate what they became. You can't bring them around at thanksgiving or christmas without basically guarding the other kids.

It's the same thing, but instead you bring in a lispy dicksucker who won't shut up about GLAAD meetings, pride parades, fag political issues, all done in that effeminate voice fags have. Or if it's a dyke, forget about it. Clownhair and complaining about serving meat, constantly bringing up "rape culture" and getting into fights with Racist Uncle Bob who everyone just quietly tolerated until she began her journey into Gender Studies with a minor in Vaginal Sculpting.

It will be better when we begin eliminating the gays/trannies, or at least getting them scared enough to fuck off back to the closet to finally shut the fuck up about their lifestyles. Seriously, it's all they ever talk about. Even the garden variety loser has a fucking stamp collection.

Not healthy to talk about yourself like that.

ill take a child molestor over a faggot any day

Ding Ding Ding! You get the center square of "Generic Homosexuality Defense Arguments", which everyone knows is "if you don't like gay people, you have to be gay yourself, and are just closeted."

It's not a boilerplate or predictable argument that comes up every fucking time at all!

Fucking homophobes

"I'll take a child molester over a faggot any day" holy shit you're an idiot

well hold on there, i'll take a good pedophile over a bad pedophile. For example, Vickys dad fucked her every day for years, but it was STRAIGHT pedophilia. A man and a girl doing what nature intended. Sure she got groomed by her whore feminist mother to hate her dad, but deep down you know she has fantasies about him while the gay man she married won't fuck her.

But when you have fag pedophilia, like dennis hastert, he fucked those little boys and passed his degenerate lifestyle onto those poor straight kids and fucked them up for life. Vicky became happy and normal. But fag pedophilia destroys lives. Because fags are degenerates.

homo thread

The only mental illness here is your autistic grammar, you retarded waffle.

>It's the same thing

laughable

Oh. How beautiful. Just like trannies. They get their vaginas through guilt politics, surgical butchering and a lifetime of synthetic hormones, just like in nature.

Look at this lovely woman. She doesn't look like a manlier version of Tim Curry as Frank n Furter at all.

this

Oops. I posted the fancy new dick one by accident. Meant to post this natural and beautiful one.

You know trannies. They all look the same.

>tfw when you want to be the grill

See, you're getting it!.

The only good tranny is a dead tranny

So does divorce and Zionism. What is your point? Btw duh trans is a neurological abnormality (mental illness) but that is not inherently bad. SJW and multicultural queerfolk is what most normies hate about trans.

love this photo

No. it's bad and unnatural and shouldn't be tolerated.

With body identity integrity disorder, no ethical surgeon would amputate a healthy limb. But with trannies, they'll gladly turn a dick inside out or graft a dick onto a vag to satisfy fag political views. The DSM II used to classify homosexuality and trannies as a mental illness until fags protested the review board and held their breath and stomped their feet and generally harassed them until they finally gave in.

And now, fags can get a bunch of surgery so they can pretend to be girls. But no amount of surgery is gonna turn that Y into an X.

i love how the faggots had to term the coin homophobia and act like normies are afraid of them. has it ever dawned on you faggots that we just dont like you because of your mannerisms, hiv status, and the fact that ur disgusting (and dont try to argue, normal men are bad enough, but 2 guys... well that's just gay)

that meme is spot on. i do think faggotry is genetic. ex gf's fam basically everyone was gay. in my family of (extended family numbers to like 50) we have no gay (and dont give me this u dont know shit, everyone's either way older or young enough that if we suffocate them in their sleep no one will know)

I hope so. With CRISPR we can eliminate faggotry in our lifetime.

Time to come out, Mary.

No, not they're not.

And seriously, fuck you.

yea? o man good burn. o wait, all faggots can do is say that the hater is gay just like talking shit to an 8 year old and them saying "no u are"

damn dude that sucks, but i guess that's what happens when you're a fucking faggot and the other person talking shit is gay

>not all trannies want srs
>chromosomes matter little in everyday life
>a lot of at least mtf are not all raging homo dicksuckers or go after that straight man dick. A lot have trouble with sexual relations.

What the fuck are fags thinking? To them, this is what kids should be exposed to. This is their values they want to share with children.

Fucking degenerates.

science u fucking idiot
IT
IS
MENTAL
ILLNESS
/thread

degenerate faggot

They sound so well adjusted and not delusional at all.

I second this

it is
it's a mental disorder

Why is that bad? I don't hate depressed people.

I absolutly agree with you, user. Homosexuality is a illness. The best argument against fags is that they can't make babies. Homosexuality is simply unnatural. There is needed a male and female to procreate.

nice

Aw man people its a boy/girl liking the same sex thats it idk how so much of this happend but im not fuckin them

Far from it apparently. A lot of the less faggy trannies are all too aware of their circumstances. Many are very intelligent.

Not a rebuttal.

I don't even have a real problem with fags/trannies. To each their own, and what they do behind closed doors is their choice.

But they shouldn't parade it out in front of everyone. They never shut up about their lifestyles. They always are having some sort of protest, or bringing up their "rights" like sucking dick or dressing up like a woman is some sort of inalienable right.

Just live your lives and shut the fuck up about it, and people will stop hating you a lot less.

Homosexuality occurs in natcre, therefore it is natural, morality aside. There are studies that say homosexuality is a biological process to cut the population and help rear children.

>implying that animals don't have mental illness

all gays should join a muslim roof party

This

TOP KEK

scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

Ah yes. The homosexuality occurs in nature Argument.

a: so does mental illness
b: homosexuality generally occurs when the male to female proportions are completely out of whack. I can assure you, if one of the males in the pack tried to hump the alpha, that fag wolf is getting its throat torn out.

And theres no trannies in nature.

>scientific american
TOP KEK

The media is trying so hard to make it acceptable, but it isn't.
They are even retconning old media to fit the narrative of today.

freebeacon.com/culture/netflix-edits-bill-nye-episode-remove-segment-chromosomes-determine-gender/

this
also nobody think about Freud's opinion.
Childhood and growing up is crucial

thank you kind user

I don't think you know anything about wolves actually. The alpha would not waste a functioning member of the pack. Homosexuality in nature is an adaptation to a) reduce redundant breeders and wasteful infighting and b) increase nurturing resources. It's a functional part of animal 'societies'.

>animal 'societies'.
who gives a shit about some doggos, lmao
nature is mostly retarded, why should we copy it

heterosexuality is just as much an illness as homosexuality

asexuality with willingness to make brief exceptions strictly for reproductive purposes is what god intended and is the only righteous path

however, to expect this of mankind, who is inherently sinful, is unreasonable

god loves his straights and his gays, and he loves them no less than his celibates; in fact, once might say he loves them MORE than his celibates, because these lustful abominations are more in need of god's love to set them right, and setting people right is part of god's plan

something about universal conclusions from particular premises being a logical fallacy

I appreciate what you are saying from an agnostic standpoint because a certain trans-Jewish God "claimed" in a book Leviticus that homosexuals, polyester, and bad crop rotation were all horrible things.

Why do you care?

>homophobes
>phobia: irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation
most people dont fear homos they purely hate them.
Homophobia is a missusesd word, its a way of sugarcoating the situation itself that is hate for the gay people, a well adressed hate of course.

Then why are boys so hot?

he was right. he didn't say the same thing about heterosexuality because he'd already said it before, in the ten commandments and the seven deadly sins. lust is a sin, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, whosoever doth lust for a woman i say to thee thou hast violated her already in thy mind, etc.

homosexuals are horrible things. heterosexuals are horrible things. pork is a horrible thing, prostitution is a horrible thing, frankly anything is a horrible thing if you can't explain it to your four year old child without giving them a premature understanding of their future adult responsibilities and the inevitability of death.

you know what else is a horrible thing? electricity, economic inequality, pollution, manmade climate change, meat in general -- and, going back in time a bit, just in general the fact that we, as living beings, have to take from the world around us and degrade it to survive.

the world is full of horrible things and most of them are our fault. but god forgives. god understands we're only human.

Because fags and trannies won't shut up or stop shoving their disgusting lifestyles in everyones faces.

They wanted attention. Now they have it, but it wasn't the attention they wanted. They wanted awareness. We're aware, and very large part of the population of the planet hates them.

They have nobody to blame but themselves.

Or they can blame the very large part of the population of the planet that hates them.

I fucking love these daily reminders. I don't even ask for them but there's people out there willing to remind me of things on a daily basis.

They could have avoided that by keeping their dickholsters shut.

Fags have their awareness campaigns. We have ours.

No they couldn't, because when they did that, they were still hated.

They'll gladly be quiet and appropriately discreet about who they like to fuck in a world that won't kill them for it.

Until they have a world like that, they're going to keep being obnoxious. And if people like you promise they'll never have a world like that, well, prepare for the rest of human history to go down drowned out by their incessant blabbering.

This

Yanno, this whole right wing swing you're seeing here, in the uk, now in france, in turkey, all over the place. It's happening because of..well..not specifically this, but things like it. Trannies want to shower with peoples daughters, and the comfort of parents and their children make no difference, so long as the minority feels like they're getting their rights met. You have to call people by their preferred pronouns and play along with their delusions or they get fined or in some cases, fired from their jobs. And all of it seems to be happening in a few short years. WHen you heard the conservative nutballs talk about the slippery slope, this is exactly what they were talking about. It's getting an inch and then demanding a mile. And people are starting to fight back.

So now the pendulum is swinging back the other direction. Gays and trannies and the SJW's asked for far too much too soon. And now it's blowing up in their faces. And like the wall street occupiers found out, hashtag protests, wiggling your fingers and ensuring "everyones voice is heard" isn't really that effective, because now instead of massive change, we have more goldman sachs bankers and their advocates in the white house and positions of power than ever.

And the fags and trannies are due for a harsh fucking wakeup call. Enjoy the tolerance while it lasts.

Remember when the New Testament was about absolute compassion, universal forgiveness and infinite love ?

This, in return, is your daily reminder that being OP on Sup Forums is a mental illness, as well as proof that you are providing nothing to society.