What did Disney mean by this?

What did Disney mean by this?

Blacks are in the future now? Why live.

Fuck White People. And I wholeheartedly agree.

Considering Disney always gets in internet trouble if their movies aren't "inclusive " these days, their choices make sense from a business standpoint.

Also, Donnie Yen and Forest Whittaker are based. OP is a fag.

>OOGA BOOGA FUG WHITEY GIBS DAT ASS

what did he mean by this?

In less than 300 years from now, everyone will have noticable chocolate chips in their cookie dough. Might as well be prepared for it.

>star wars
>in the future

man Sup Forums went from ironically racist to half-seriously racist but in a somewhat logical way to full-retard racist in no time

BLM happened

>Suicide mission
>Sending your precious whites

Minorities are expendable user.

Why does Vader wear the mask?

the white race will be extinct in the future

forget pic related

Too bad the people who complain about lack of diversity aren't those who buy tickets.

Also it's not business, it's ideology, the directors themselves are proud flag bearers of muh diversity.

As long as their bullshit reflects on the sales being tamer and lower every time they shit a new movie (TFA was a much lower success than expected, it was kept afloat by hype alone) I'll only get mad on Sup Forums.

then the whole world will be like Brazil and South Africa, have fun retard

>Jews prioritising diversity over shekels
nigger please

Also someone please post that pic of diversty in lucas star wars (full of alien species) vs diney's star wars (everyone is human but of a non-white race)

>becoming a minority in his own country while Tyrone and Jamal are busy fucking his blonde oneitis

What did he meant by this?

Thia. Mon Mothma is still white, the leadership of the rebellion is still white, and the people going on a suicide mission are minorities. You stupid people play right into the marketers hands like Ghostbusters. The more you bitch they harder they force it. Nothing has changed in Hollywood

Making everyone an easily tameable slave through propaganda is much more profitable than quick shekel.
Also, you're overestimating your overlords.

>You stupid people play right into the marketers hands like Ghostbusters
sure worked out for them didn't it?

Can we stop pretending that Star Wars is sacred? It was garbage then, surprise surprise it's garbage now. The biggest issue between these images is the lack of non-Human humanoids. What? It's a fucking Alliance of Earth or some shit? How big was the Republic, how many species, so much potential for creative design. Lucas was a lazy fuck, Disney is a lazy fuck, more news at 11.

"Star Wars" should've been a one-off. Fuck Episode IV: A New Hope, piece of shit Lucas.

Can we stop talking about these garbage films now? "Cultural phenomenon", what a fucking joke.

>taking a dump on the battle of hoth
star wars has plenty of cinematographic sacrality to it.

Rebels are literally scums now

wait I thought the multiculti shit was to promote further divisions between the races and keep everyone fighting each other so the Jews can maintain control through divide and conquer
why can't Sup Forumstards keep their conspiracy theories straight?

Vader?

>70's rebels: white american men
>70's empire: white british men

>10's rebels: multicultural multiracial multigender
>10's empire: white men

what did they mean by this? shouldn't the empire be diverse too? are they implying something?

I'm okay with that as long as there aren't white people around.

Why are there no aliens?

's empire: white men
What about niggertrooper and feministrooper?

>are they implying something?
of course not, pure coincidence

DA JOOOSS

's empire: white british men
Check this shit: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!

Sup Forums happened

not an argument

They are still british.

dank memes happened

More like
>small American production shot in the UK in the 70s, versus
>big budget production financed by global media giant that increasingly caters to an international audience

It is to some extent. You have to know that in most non-american countries the white are completely forbidden to arm themselves while the criminals can hoard guns without having any problems with """justice""". Said criminals are surrounding white pretty much everywhere.
In case of civil war guess who will die the most.

But the long term objective is to outbreed the whites by:
1. preventing white reproduction (heavy promotion of birth control pills and abortion sold by de-sacralizing the intercourse by making it a hobby to be abused of)
Result is people fuck a lot but don't do kids. That's the degeneracy part of the plan.
2. promoting foreign "immigration" and inter-carial intercourse.
The sheer numbers of aliens is there for the outbreeding part
the interracial promotion is there to make white genes slowly disappear.

Now if your question is "why niggers?", the answer is simply that they're easy to tame/enslave. They go as far as selling out their own kind. Something they did throughout history up to today.

There is plenty of documentation on the subject and it all checks out if you look closer at most government policies. If you're too lazy to search around, you can just ask pol.

>most non-american countries the white are completely forbidden to arm themselves
lol what are you talking about? Europe probably has the highest gun ownership of any continent after North America and that's only because one country (the US) has a much higher number per capita

>Considering Disney always gets in internet trouble if their movies aren't "inclusive " these day

Their most successful property ever is about snow pale scandinavians. Beloved all over the world.

The diversty whine is coming from a negligible minority.

That stat can only be a plain lie. And it wouldn't be the first.

source:
living in europe, surrounded by illegally armed thugs.

Europe is 1 country meme

P S E U D O
R
O
G
R
E
S
S

>le rebel alliance never had minorities meme

Your fault for living in a ghetto

I literally said I'm comparing continents
Most of the countries with the highest gun ownership are European

>not understanding a simple pic
it's not about "minorities" being non-existent in real star wars, it's about them being over represented in Disney wars.

What isn't shown is pic is that it's notably done at the expense of actual diversity (alien species)

>Your fault for living in a ghetto
It wasn't built as one, it was made as one over the years. No one is safe, it will eventually come to you as well.

>over-represent
>a few roles
TFA had one black guy. And one latin guy who looked more white than latin.

Rogue One has one black guy we've seen. This character is already canonically black.

All main characters and existing solely because of their colours.
There is no smooth talking your way out of this, faggot. The whole marketing reposes on this blatantly forced "diversity".

>it was made as one over the years.
And what did you do about it? Remained a shutin surrounded by nigs. You're about as bad as those shitskins, cuckboy.

What's diverse? Like I said there's only one black character Saw Grerra who was already black in the EU.

I don't know the rest of the characters previous EU race because I'm not a neet but none of them are black. A chinese guy and a light-skinned mexican.

I don't understand the big deal over one chinese guy, one mexican and one black guy.

And what could I do? Be a hero and have no impact whatsoever? The only thing I can do is vote and hope, then wait for the inevitable race war.
Don't pretend anything can be done at a low scale when you don't even KNOW about this shit since you live far away in your ivory tower. You have no legitimacy whatsoever to give moral lessons on this mater.

Hence "internet trouble." It's pretty separate from reality.

>what's diverse
a code word for anything that's not typically regarded as white. Diversity = white genocide.

>The only thing I can do is vote and hope
Or you know you could just move to a nicer place
But you're a cuck at heart and proud of it

Poe's law

>inevitable race war

In the age of drones and satellite tracking? Not likely. All they'd have to do is bomb the poorest sections of the world (the "hives" so to speak) and let the rest sort itself out.

That's the mandatory part. And they'll hardy get any screen time. Also don't conveniently ignore this

Where's all the alien niggas at?

>all they have to do
>they
Pretty sure the "they" who you're talking about are the same "they" that planted the seeds.

the next Star Wars literally won't have a single white man among good guys. Whereas the bad guys will all be white men

It's like (((Disney))) doesn't even care anymore

70's rebels, two women
Rogue one rebels, two women

70s rebels, mostly white
Rogue one rebels, mostly white

They all have the same culture retard.

Why are you pointing out these extras (who'll die next scene)?
Still missing the point?

>eyes wide shut
>LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
that's you. The evidence is right in your face, down to OFFICIAL STATEMENTS and you're still trying to ignore it while taking huge dumps on alarm ringers.
If I didn't know any better I'd accuse you of being JIDF. You're that much of a cuck.

That's an ayyylamo not a minority

>implying the 70s extras didn't die in the next scene as well
What is your point?

>eyes wide shut
>can't hear
Autism. >muh evidence
>doesn't postany

He's puerto rican.

>Their most successful property ever is about snow pale scandinavians. Beloved all over the world.

what are you talking about?

>What is your point?
That extra never ever served in propaganda, it's all about the "heroes". Main serves the feminist agenda, the other serve the "put minorites in a good light" agenda.

>muh evidence
Well, yeah, you can't get more official than the fucking makers themselves. Eat a bowl of dicks.

The white race must be destroyed.

After I saw the first trailer I knew it would be 5 dollor bin shit. Disney plays it too safe, they make the empire a joke and have no threat at all.

none of the main characters will die. and it will be like every other shitty "action" movie they put out.

Okay so we're back to you saying that minorities and women were never in the OT.

Princess Leia disagrees with you. So does Lando.

>we're back to you saying that minorities and women were never in the OT
You're literally making shit up here you fucking al quaeda terrorist.

This is a byproduct of all star wars movies being filmed in England.

Left: Random extras pulled from the streets of london in 1976

Right: Random extras pulled off the streets of london in 2015.

It's not Disney's fault that the UK is rapidly turning brown and asian.

Speaking as a "minority white," all I can say is I'm getting pretty damn tired of getting pushed around by the Man.

then where are all the Poles?

>every day
>i wake up
>drink my coffee
>check out Sup Forums
>see ten threads complaining about womenz, colored people on the moon, or ebin marvel vs. dc
>check the address bar to make sure i didn't accidentally type in tumblr
>it's actually Sup Forums
>this is what it has become
>that stinging irony that accompanies having become what you hated most
>most of the shitposters are completely oblivious to it
end my fucking life already

Flanderization

The black people and asian dude died in the rebellion so of course its only white people in a new hope

Sup Forums BTFO

Frozen you dumb nigger
I havent even seen the movie and I know that

>Comparing a still of the Rebellion in an important meeting with a PR picture of the main characters.

Kill yourself

>Good old days
Nigga stole my bike and the like. Humor enjoyed by everyone, white and colored laughing at everything, including black people stereotypes.

>Advent of Sup Forums
Happy merchant jokes and such initially posted with the same purpose as Nigga stole my bike and the like, but /stormfront/ latches on and there's suddenly a crowd that isn't laughing at these things as ironically as before

>Now
Kids come to this site, any semblance of irony that linger lost on them and play straight into the hands of the racist crowd. Nigga stole my bike suddenly a tool to went out anger and frustration instead of laughing, happy merchant a thing that's out there instead of a ridiculous and laugh worthy caricature. Cuck and Blacked posting suddenly a thing.

Joke's on you, I was always racist.
Your antiracist shit wouldn't last a day in Asia.

What's that about euthanasia?

Kek

>With each passing year films include more, and more non-whites
>With each passing year less, and less people are going to the cinema
Really makes you think.

I've been here for two years:The post

You have changed. Sup Forums hasn't.
Be happy. You get to leave.

>not replying with "What's a Nubian?"

Fuck multiculturalism and forced fed racial diversity.

What's a Nubian?

>picking people "randomly", choosing their colour on purpose
hollywood got quite the rigged dice.

I'll be dead so I won't care.