Serious question. Why do niggers take off their shirt in fights?

Serious question. Why do niggers take off their shirt in fights?

to draw more energy radiation from the Sun

Because you can grab a shirt and get a good grip. Just hold on tight and start swinging.

To avoid getting grabbed by your shirt and dragged around like a bitch. Or your shirt being pulled over your face so you can't see shit.

to show they are serious

Same reason I take off my pants before a fight

Forensics.
Easier to wash blood off yourself than to get stains out of a shirt...

it is only one they own

because u cant get grabbed on your shirt during a fight. which makes it more complicated to smash you on the ground

a shirt is like handles on a man, you can drag him around, hurt his neck, pull it over his head.
a shirtless dude with sweat on him is slippery, hard to hit squarely hard to grab, hard to move when you do either.

The guys who say "to avoid being grabbed" are right. Also, intimidation. Nothing is more intimidating than the whole nostrils-flaring, veins bulging white-hot primal rage that you exude when you take your shirt off during a fight. It shows, in primal terms, that you mean serious business.

If you wanna double down on intimidation, lose the rest of your clothes as well. That will really get em.

ooooooh shit yeah that makes sense. Thanks Sup Forumsros

lmao

FUCK YOU RANDY

if i ever get in a street fight, god forbid someone grabs me by my clothes because i'm going straight for your eyes, especially if i'm outnumbered.

i seriously would just jam someone's eye out, i don't give a fuck, i've broken someone's arm before.

Better question: why are white people too stupid to take off their shirts before fights?

>If you wanna double down on intimidation, lose the rest of your clothes as well
That could quickly end in a cock fight.

niggers are incapable of such deep thought and planning

Because why ruin a shirt? If it's a real fight there's gonna be blood.

b-but cock fights are illegal right?

The behavior is caused by evolutionary pressure.

check'd

This is based on the evolutionary change. White people have come from a long and complicated evolution which required strenuous mental effort. Black people are much closer to apes. When apes get into fights they beat/protrude their chest to show dominance. Black people still do it hopping that it shows a sign of dominance in an effort to prove themselves a stronger opponent.

HAHA omfg that made my night