Ask someone with Borderline Personality Disorder anything

Ask someone with Borderline Personality Disorder anything.
Twas a rough day today

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you pour hot coffee over your balls for 10k $?

Whats it like i have a sister with that disorder,Hard to life with her

am i talking to alfa or beta

Would you suck dick for the ability to fly?

Whats your other personality like?

not OP but definitely

What meds, how long have you been on them, any weird side effects?

Do you have an explanation for that random ass final episode that felt like a mid-season spin-off filler episode that had no business being positioned as the final episode after the story wrapped up?

Sorry to hear that. Want to talk about your rough day?

Butter

My balls are too sacred for the low price of 10k

It's pretty tough since we have no control over our emotions or what we do under certain emotions. Our moods swing rapidly and they can be easily triggered by the smallest things. Today mum screamed at my little sister because she refused to clean up some nail polish and I snapped from just that. Anger is my hardest emotion to handle and it was at it's rawest state today. I screamed at mum and louder than she did to my sister and I was trying my very hardest to hold back physical violence (which luckily I was able to day). Emotions are really hard to control, after I snapped, I cried non stop for nearly an hour because of how dysfunctional I think my family and my life is. When I'm not getting intense emotions, I'm feeling completely empty with no emotion at all and sometimes that feels worse than having all the emotion I usually having. Other than that I suppose it's hard to connect with others because they won't ever understand me, and I find myself either clinging onto someone or pushing away everyone because my relationships are so unstable.

What triggered you about your mother yelling at your sister? The noise of it? If your sister was refusing to clean, it makes sense for your mother to be upset.

Why you are such a fag? Why havent killed yourself yet? Do you knkw thats not even a real disease?

Are you aware that you're just a self-victimizing psychopath deemed too fragile to be told that you are a psychopath because it's assumed that you'll immediately become a serious threat to yourself? Which is the entire reason why Psychiatry created the diagnostic construct of BPD? Just curious.

It's filled with all my negative emotions. It tells me to be as hurtful to others as possible and it tells me that I, and all other people are worthless trash and I will always be alone.

Hell yea

I don't wanna fill my head with chemicals I don't necessarily need to fix my disorder

Honestly, does anyone? That was the most random unfinished bullshit and they should of at least made a small follow up episode to make more sense out of it. I just wish the series went on instead, that would be nice.

I basically explained it in I had my first outburst of anger in a month or two and it was possibly the second worst one I've ever had. I hadn't cried like I did after that event in 2 years. My day was also pretty shit because I had to go to school after getting little to no sleep in the past few days, I was so close to passing out in one of my classes, My eyes kept shutting by themselves. But now it's late and I don't even feel that tired because I hate sleeping and I struggle to sleep a lot

Answer me you nigger faggot attention whore

So is it confirmed ded then? No season 2 in the works?

Sadly I can relate with the no sleep thing. This week has been nonstop exhaustion, having my mind mostly on automatic, and just wishing to close my eyes and rest. Not sure why I can't sleep either.

I will answer you. Ariel as a human is hotter than her as a mermaid. One of the best disney princesses for sure, she is as autistic as me too.

Boxxy or Catie Wayne?

did you ever try 5htp? its natural and helps with serotonin, it have made my mood alot more stable.

At first she was just yelling which I can understand because we live in a household where smacking is bad parenting so she had nothing else to do. But then she started screaming at the top of her lungs at her, I was a few rooms away and it was traumatizing me so I felt the need to stand up for my little sister. I've had to do that a lot in the past month but I haven't had an outburst until now. I don't understand why both my parents have suddenly lost the compassion and empathy for their tiny daughter who probably wants to die as much as I do and she's only 9.

I'm starting to think this is just the same fag every time

And where did you get that idea from user? This part of me is certainly not a psychopath and even the other side of me doesn't meet enough criteria to be a psychopath. BPD was created for a metal illness they were still trying to distinguish between psychosis and neurosis. Then psychologists learnt more about the disorder and it became what it is today

If there's no connection between BPD and psychopathy, why is it in the Cluster B of personality disorders along with ASPD, which is simply the modern diagnostic euphemism for pure psychopathy? Doesn't this seem a bit strange? Why are they grouped together?

Sorry to hear user. I have very little empathy, if she is fighting authority she needs to be taken down. Parents have a right to control their children, so based on her refusal it sounds like your mother was in the right. It doesn't sound right that a kid can downright refuse a parent's request. Perhaps I am just missing some details due to not being there.

No shit

why?

Why are people like you impossible to date? Why are you always fucking right and everyone else is wrong?

Because they're incredibly manipulative and use shows of vulnerability to control other people.

I sure hope it's not dead. I'd kill for another series

I've been feeling really weird lately, especially at night. I think I'm starting to feel paranoia again, I used to get that at night times and it keeps me up a lot. Shit's been stressful lately and I don't even understand why.

I have not yet no. I may have a look into it. Up until today I didn't feel like I'd need meds because I was beginning to feel better when it comes to mood swings but alas today everything went wacko. I guess this always happens when I have a bunch of not so bad days

Sadly I don't understand the meme, I'm not an oldfag

How do we educate people that there is no flat earth?

That is the hard part, when you have stress or depression, yet can't even explain why. You tell anyone, they will say how you have so much going for you and how you have the best life ever, yet for some reason you are depressed.

Not an oldfag either. I just am trying to figure out all the Boxxie posts without success. It just doesn't make sense to me. I can make sense of trap lolicon threads, but you completely got me on the rationale behind Boxxie.

Man, my recently ex girlfriend has this and it's certainly the most hardest things to deal with. I couldn't fucking that all the abuse she gave me...

Because both BPD and ASPD fit into the category of dramatic personality disorders. That doesn't necessarily make them super similar disorders.

Yea I suppose it's all about context, I had never heard my mum get so angry. I think she had her own issues and she felt the need to take it all out on my sister and I really hate when anyone does that to anyone else. But I do agree that my sister was in the wrong for refusing to do a simple task

I need company and I also need to wind down from today

It's often because we struggle to control our own emotions and most of the time we don't believe that you would actually love us. We need to be constantly reminded (I'm talking like 3 times at least every day) that we are loved to feel that it really is true. And when you say we have to always be right, it's only because we have trouble with our anger and our brain just goes on overdrive trying to get you to understand our point of view. People with out the disorder find it very hard to understand us and we find this very frustrating. I don't want you to be thrown off dating people with BPD because we are intense lovers but to have a stable relationship with them you have to try really hard. I don't agree with though. Some BPD patients can be manipulative but it just depends on the person. It isn't a common similarity across all people with BPD

"We absolutely need more attention and time than other people, because I am a weak victim. It's not my responsibility to deal with this - it's yours."
"Not all people with BPD manipulative."

Can you supress one of your emotional "outbursts"?

Ask them if they can see a horizon

Yea, I don't necessarily feel depressed but I just feel weird. Like the stuff that's happening shouldn't be happening. Like what's happening isn't real

Hmm ok I'll have to look into this myself

How does she abuse you? Does she suddenly just start screaming at you or something. I can understand if sometimes she can be set off by small things you won't notice but if she is constantly abusing you, I wouldn't say BPD is the single cause for it. Us people with BPD do care a whole lot for the people around us, we just find our emotions hard to control and sometimes we lose control and unleash it on others. But it shouldn't be an everyday or fairly common occurrence.

>metal illness
rock on

Yeah, there could be a case of taking things too far. Plus I could imagine just being stressed out by screaming. I am pretty similar, except I get ticked off by laughter. I am a social person that can't be social due to being ticked off by the sound of enjoyment.
>company
I am here. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but I shall definitely provide company.
>date
This. One thing I often ask friends is the reason they are my friend. I just can't see myself as a desirable human being. I start getting angry, thinking they are playing a joke on me and that I am pretty much the blunt of everyone's jokes. I realize those that are kind enough to not be doing this don't deserve to be my friend. I doubt I could have a girlfriend because I couldn't even get to that stage, I would convince myself she either would be using me for something or is heavily mistaken. I feel anyone who likes me is being manipulated by me, feels bad. I don't believe it is possible to have a stable relationship, either I don't trust her or I am demanding more affection than she can humanly give. Not sure what you meant by always having to be right, but if you mean being being stubborn and stating what you believe, it is because it is my mindset and I wish to explain to another exactly why it is that I believe what I believe. Many often get sick of me as I am not short winded, my posts are long and in real life I will harp on something similarly. When I get in a conversation, it is hard for me to keep things brief, I often struggle with the post limits on whatever place I am writing something.

To each their own I guess. I'm neither a manipulative person nor do I constantly play the victim card. I don't seek out the attention of everyone but rather very few specific people because I care about them a lot. Perhaps you have just had a bad experience with someone who has the disorder far worse than me or possible multiple disorders or misdiagnosis.

I do constantly. I always keep my anger internalized which I suppose is what separates me from most BPD sufferers but today just wasn't my day. I let it slip and had a big episode. My outburst usually only happen once every 2-3 months but if I didn't know how to suppress my anger as well as I did now, I would be having episodes at least once a week

I think I recognize that lack of reality. I often hit myself just to find out if things are real. People think I am insane for that, but then again they think I am insane for everything.

It isn't about playing the victim card, you are just stating it how you see it. You are explaining your perspective.

Where I come from I get used to bottling up emotions. Usually everyone snaps at me when I have them. It is hard to show even the slightest bit of emotion in real life due to nobody wanting that stuff. I think it is one of the reasons I hate humanity, they can't accept me at all.

How many relationships have you started and totally destroyed?

Nobody gives a fuck asshole. I have severe depression and my ex girlfriend had the same shit you do. Where I'm able to suck it up and deal with life she had to announce her issue to everyone.

Nobody cares, play the hand you're dealt.

I think people just tolerate me

It's hard to say, I've ruined a lot of good things but then with my good nature I manage to put things back together. I'm not saying I don't regret ruining them in the first place because things are never the same after you ruin it once. Some have chosen to kick me out of their live completely though, despite how much I apologize and try to make things right but I suppose an apology can't fix everything.

The reason she announces it to the world is because it affects people on a much larger scale than yours would. I'm not saying one is worse than the other, depression is a truly horrible thing that fuck over perfectly good lives but people with BPD tend to heavily effect people around them and so they need to let others know to make sure others hopefully don't see them as crazy or just horrible people. And I play the hand I'm dealt, I'm more or less onto of my disorder and I have a lot of control over it. I don't make these threads to whine about how my problems are worse than anyone elses, I make these threads to help out people experiencing similar problems/symptoms, potentially learn about other disorders/illnesses that are posted in this thread (Part of me wants to become a psychologist so this knowledge is vital) and I also wish to just help educate other non-sufferers of the disorder so that they can hopefully build an understanding of people who may be suffering from BPD around them. I only mean well, I don't wish to be a burden to others.

If you have had BPD for a while, you should know that this isn't that healthy for you. You can spin it however you want but this is a type of attention seeking. While you probably will try to rationalize it, remember that you should focus on yourself and whatever you say to this, just keep what i said in mind. Also talk about this with your psychiatrist

This. From personal experience i can say this is 100% true (former BPD patient)

>fragile psycopath
Suuuure someone who has no empathy will hurt themselves when they find out they have no empathy because they are soooo... empathetic

Not sure how many tolerate you, many seem to dislike you posting for some reason. Than again, they disliked SchizOP. No wonder many get discouraged.

Yeah, that is the part that stinks. After the first break, it usually spirals downwards, and it especially hurts when they chose to kick you out of their life. On the one hand you are happy they can finally find better people than you, but on the other hand you now are more lonely.

I think you have done that. I am unsure if I have BPD, I consider myself pretty normal regardless of the fact that society considers me either a monster or ignores me, but I do feel better that someone has an idea of what I am saying. Plus I just like being social with those that have attractive personalities, this is a thousand times better than the relative feeling of not belonging anywhere, even on Sup Forums.

Hey OP your the same guy from the other day right? You stopped by my thread, and said some nice things to me. And you inspired me to make my first ever reaction folder with all Bulma.

Is this kino?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Yea thats true. I think that's why I feel so weird. I feel like I probably shouldn't be doing this, even if I believe it's for my own personal benefit.

I have a lot of friends but I guess that's where I draw the line. They can't be any more than friends because I don't believe they even like me, but just hang around me out of pity or just to use me. I do love talking about BPD on Sup Forums because I get to talk to people in similar situations and it helps me feel like I really am not alone

If you're in the US, sorry your fucked up brain won't be covered by health insurance anymore!!

That was probably me yea, I told ya a bit about which of your symptoms were BPD ones right? I'm glad I helped you out and inspired you in any way :)

You're damn right it is

It's all good, I'm in Australia so free health care wooooo!

Yep. That was me. You're an alright dude in my book OP.

Okay, cool :3

Yay, you're not too shabby yourself user :D

It definitely is nice not being alone. I do have the same questions, people get awfully defensive when they ask. I actually have lost quite a few friends simply by demanding to know why I am their friend. Guess it proves they never really liked me to begin with, otherwise they would have stuck by me.

'we have no control over our emotions or what we do under certain emotions'
So you lack self-control?

It is stuff like this that heavily bothers me.
I am supposed to like females. But how am I when they treat men like this? They mock us behind our backs, have a certain resentment, and it refuels my anger for humanity in general. It is stuff like this that is why I wouldn't mind if most of the world was exterminated.

Man I can relate with you too much

This is what I mean when I say people without the disorder have trouble understanding people with the disorder but I suppose I didn't explain it clear enough. For me I get frequent mood swings and with each different mood it feels like I have an entirely different personality. That being said, when I say I have no control over my actions under certain emotions, it's because it feels like I've become an entirely different person and so my normal me loses control and the bad personality steals the control in a way. Hopefully I explained that well enough for you.

It's 3 am and my sleep has been terrible lately so I absolutely need sleep, so I'll catch yall around

Have a good night user, nice seeing ya :)

How about the trolls in the internet, do they trigger you?

Explain your Personality Disorder in Context pls user.

good night OP. Next time.

I'll just answer this quickly while I'm still awake. They don't really trigger me at all for some reason. By my personal logic they should because I hate people who go out of their way to hurt me or others. But I guess trolls are usually only there to annoy, not hurt. One thing that does piss me off a lot is when people shit talk and act so toxic in multiplayer games like league, and they just call it banter. I can't get it through my head that it's just banter, I always react badly to it

Hey fam, kinda going through the same thing. this person im talking to is going through the same thing and i feel like everything changed out of a blink of an eye. should i give up on her?

I don't get trash talking among friends at all. You insult me, that is upsetting. I guess it only makes sense here due to the culture and it being built to annoy. I actually can't play multiplayer games, they are way too stressful for me. It is always "look up the latest guide and build your character like the guide says" than have fun and learn how to play the game. That is not fun, creating carbon copies of what already exists because everyone else refuses you otherwise due to not wanting to waste time. It is always rush, rush, rush. I can't stand it. Usually in any MMO I give up whenever I reach the first multi-party dungeon as everyone else is blasting through it and I just want to look around. I am a sightseer in a world filled with people who want to move quickly due to this being their 12th character. It is very depressing.

If she is like me (male), just be earnest. Tell her flat out how you feel, leave nothing to be assumed. Give her a ridiculous amount of compassion, don't be afraid to break down in tears. Try your best to understand her. Just be truthful and earnest. Then, explain exactly why you love her. Give her a detailed list of what makes her attractive. Don't treat anything around her like it is to be expected that she know, she don't know what is going on half the time with you, so just open up heavily.

How does it feel that you're not going to ever have a normal life, and you're going to be forever known as the weird guy and the creepy guy?

Not OP, but it is pretty depressing honestly. You learn mostly to avoid it with distractions. Plus it helps if one of your personalities is apathetic to the human race.

Do you live in Russia

If I take that off will you die?

Why are you posting and not killing yourself?

OK, OP?