Most effective way to kill yourself at university?

Most effective way to kill yourself at university?

jump off roof, dont do it though :(

Buy a box of alfa-bits cereal and separate all the A's. Then stuff them down your throat a fast a possible until you can't breathe and choke to death.
First off, it will be the only you will ever get an A. Secondly it will make your lazy ass drunken roommate think he's going to get straight a's so he'll quit studying. Then he fails out.

2 birds, user.

Arts degree

Go to the core and simply say " All Lives Matter"

Calmly state that there is no such thing as a gender spectrum and transgender people are degenerate

After achieving the highscore.

Gender studies.
It'll leave you brain-dead, you won't feel anything.

kek, this is truth
don't do it user, whats so bad?

herion

Mods

That was fast, huh

dayum, dey lurkin.

I gotta say, they're doing a fine job

Yes, highly commendable!

Stop it, George

Run through one of your football teams practices yelling Nigger as loud as possible.

I probably won't, I just need to man the fuck up.

why not?

BUT WHY NOT?

Why you wanna die?

kek this made my day

attend all lectures, never miss one

Music Theory

:(
I actually don't have any legit reasons to kms, if a legit reason to kys even exists

At least my lecturers are fucking kings

There has to be something behind the thought process? You're unhappy? Find someone IRL to talk to OP. These fags will not help you ;(

Sup Forums: worst place at preventing suicide

the universe is pointless, as is life, since it is the universe, so, whatever

The responsibility of finding meaning in a pointless universe is of each individual. You need to find what you love and go for it. There may not be a point to anything, but you're more than capable of giving it purpose for yourself.

and if I cannot, what next?

Tally all your debt, then wait for the crushing weight of how much you owe/will owe and let the heart attack happen.

Then you're not looking in the right place. I've found myself to be uninteresting and not worth my own time, but I take an immense amount of pleasure in living for others. Do it for someone other than yourself.

kek

interesting point, but at times it really does seem impossible

I know, I still have that feeling regularly. But persist user, you won't regret it. Writing your life off is easy, fuck that. You're able bodied, intelligent and young. Do something with it. Doesn't have to be grand, just something you can be proud of.

Jump out of a window, do swan dive.

Shoot liberals and blame it on ullah. That is the only way you can make your family proud now

Look at your WAM/GPA, then look at your future job/earning prospects, then decide from there.

Study I guess..

Find the prettiest girl in university first before you kill yourself. You know what to do.

Pretty much this

>buy rope
>buy lipstick
>buy condom
>buy 30 inch dildo
>buy chair
Tie rope into noose, put condom on dick stick dildo all the way up your ass, write cowabunga sluts on chest with lipstick, kick chair, die. First thing is to call everybody from your classes so a big crowd finds you

just by reading the reply he should be entertained enough to not do it

Run into a Black Student Union meeting wearing this shirt and yell "I hate niggers"

Three much three live for. Life's gr8. Join military find self

much wow, very memes