Why are Kanye and YG the only rappers that feel genuine?

Why are Kanye and YG the only rappers that feel genuine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgEDgAWvS6c
soundcloud.com/imlilboom/milf
youtube.com/watch?v=HEwSfbE9IXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot Q

MY NIGGA MY NIGGA
my mothofockin niggas
MY NIGGA MY NIGGA

You don't think Kendrick is genuine? Why?

Kendrick is black, black people lie, idiot

i dont know, but they're my favorite 2 rappers. YG really doesn't get the respect he deserves

21 Savage nigga? That dude's killed people and sold hella dope irl

maybe, I need to listen to Blankface again.

Kendrick is all style no substance. He's only so loved because of how he raps and not what he raps.
And almost all his music is from a different perspective.

I don't mean genuine as in being a "real nigga", being real or genuine isn't equivalent to selling drugs or killing people.
I mean that lyrically Kanye and YG are like the only rappers who say what they sincerely feel and don't puff it up with meaningless metaphorical bullshit in an attempt to sound deep or spend all their time trying to do cool things technically like rhyming with one word 89 times.

They're my favorite two too.
Tyler the Creator is also underrated.

I personally just prefer rappers that are either personal or general. Kendrick is way too deep in the "black people got it fucked up" over and over from what I've heard plus I've never liked his voice. Earl Sweatshirt for me is a lot more relatable because he raps about situations that, while really personal and specific to him, I can still find parts where I think to myself "Yea I can understand this." Maybe I just haven't listened to enough Kendrick but Earl has a ton of tracks like Sunday, Chum, Solace, and Balance that all feel like I can relate to them.
Maybe I just have a shit relationship with my parents idk.

who the fuck is YG

>feel
Because you're a self hating nu male cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgEDgAWvS6c

>I personally just prefer rappers that are either personal or general. Kendrick is way too deep in the "black people got it fucked up" over and over from what I've heard plus I've never liked his voice.
Exactly, I can't stand Kendrick's voice and his music isn't relatabale or special. GKMC is just typical hood nigga shit, and not in an interesting or new way.
I've tried to like Earl, but I he's so drab and monotone. His music is personal, but he also seems to do the thing that Kendrick does in puffing up his lyrics with meaningless metaphorical bullshit. He's too influenced by MF Doom.

Nah, Kendrick only really goes full autism about race on To Pimp a Butterfly. On his other albums race will be mentioned obviously but it's always in passing (minus Fuck Your Ethnicity)

>Kanye West
>genuine
Pick one.

Because Kuckdrick sounds like his balls haven't dropped just like you

bumkl-]p

Vince Staples is legit as fuck

Tyler's personality is amazing.

This. Also, seeing YG live in a couple of weeks. Fucking PUMPED CUNT.

You forgot lil boom
Proof that op is a fag again

His music is boring though.

Rolling Loud?????

Nah in a small venue in Brisbane, Australia.

who is this

Dam 21 got yall fooled lol

kek

lolwut, kendrick gets very personal on tpab

he's not good.

bum[

he next, catch the wave ...............

He may be good if he didn't succumb to the pervasive laziness of SoundCloud rappers.

soundcloud.com/imlilboom/milf

Vince Staples is the opposite of genuine

21 is not a shooter, I been called him out on that.

Hey im the one who said he got them fooled.

He's not a killer because I have never heard anyone verify it plus he talks about killing too lightly to be a real killer I see right through it.Most real killers just let the whispers do all the talk and they actually feel guilt.But he is a shooter thats confirmed.

No, he's not, he doesn't know his way around a gun and his videos from the range prove it. Should have never posted it. As for not feeling guilt about killing, that really isn't an indicator. He might have killed someone, but he's not a "savage" like he claims.

Ok i will take back calling him a shooter but he has shot at people.Hes not a killer though im gonna bet on that.

So what he stabbed someone to death.
Do you know how hardcore you have to be to stick a knife in someone and keep on doing it until they are dead?Its like some sick sexual feeling I bet in and out in and out.He didnt get that dagger between his eyes because hes some bladesman he just copied duded from New Orleans who got crosses between their eyes when they got a body hella them dudes came to ATL after Katrina.

Shooter means you're basically a hit man. He was not that, not even close. He was, at most, a corner boy.
I have no fucking idea what you just said.

Earl Sweatshirt

>all their time trying to do cool things technically like rhyming with one word 89 times.
weakling. To be honest that level of skills only sound great with DOOM. That being said if rappers were not showing off their skills and would rather just let their heart speak most of them would just sound like 2Pac.They just have to overdo themelve.
youtube.com/watch?v=HEwSfbE9IXc

YG is shit. He made a g-funk revival album that is almost completely shit. That's nothing special

Vince is so fucking bland and boring.

Earl and Kendrick are definitely the most genuine rappers out there. Kanye is starting to fall off.

Nas sucks.

Young doph set himself up to be shot at ahundred time

Nigga fake an real atsametime