Alright Sup Forums been coming here for years, don't know anyone in RL this is my final goodbye

Alright Sup Forums been coming here for years, don't know anyone in RL this is my final goodbye.

>Be me
>22/M/ Average looking
>minor Aspburgers kinda chill due to behavioural therapy, but I feel out of place in the world
> No friends or family in RL
>Play Second Life a lot
>met 36 year old woman who owns a business
>Started having casual
>feelsgood.jpg
>Emotions get involved
>Meet her family and take her 3 year old to kids things with her
>she buys us a trip to Jamaica
>she confesses she thinks I'm perfect and would like to be with me
>#ontop of the world not alone anymore
>MEET her best friend and she tells her we're just casual
>something happens
>she wants space
>stop being over at her house every day
>She buys a new house
>over every day but helping with the move
>distant again after she's moved
>found she made a dating profile
>feeling horrible inside

I was invited over to her house tonight, going to confess how I feel about her, but I feel like she'll never call me back.

This hurts more then anything, I've been thinking about hanging myself at the park we played with her kid at near her home, then she'll always have to remember me.

Don't mean to be edgy, but I feel so used.. I had driven two hours for her whenever she needed me, no matter what the weather, redid her hardwood floor, helped her paint the house she sold, took care of her when she got sick and so much more, I have so much love to give but I feel like I've been used

Kek. You made the same mistake as me.
Never get involved with someone 10+ years your better, especially if they have a kid.

Always ends the same way.

But don't hang yourself in that park, no need to fuck with a kid that had nothing to do with their mothers decisions.

Do it all nice and quiet like.

Yup you got used.

Not much more you can really do my man other than accept it and move on or kill yourself.

Feel like the kids too young to really realize anything, they won't see it. She however will, and whenever she comes home, she'll be reminded

I think right before I jump I'll make a final post, and include her dating profile

How did you deal with it out of curiosity? I'm having a hell of a time meeting anyone else

ITs life. You'll be up soon. Then down. Then up. It's fun!

>Post-mortem cuckoldry.
Kek

I got a new job and moved into a new house.
But I'm fucked so I was only devastated for like 2-3 days post break up.

Figure some shitlords will torment and troll her, maybe try to fuck i dont care.

What's fucking killing me on the inside is she calls me all the time, leaves voice mails when I'm asleep, like just now on my lunch she called to talk to me, and I don't understand why, she calls me babe, and when she hangs up she makes like a kissing sound. I'm getting so many mixed signals, and the thought of being without her hurts more then anything

What kind of shitty engineer designed this ride?

I work as an automotive mechanic, like I have a good job but because of my Aspburgers I have such a hard time making friends and connections.

The loneliness I feel puts me in dark places

Yup that's how it goes my dude. Just ignore it and continue on as you normally would and when she breaks it off, you won't be quite as broken up about it.

send me money op before u kys

>Loneliness
Dude just think of it as freedom.

Packed most of my shit into boxes, put it aside for my brother in another province

Suicide never stops the pain, It just passes it to someone else. don't be a cunt because you don't know how to handle your emotions; talk to a shrink

Also this.

>talk to a shrink
>falling for this jewish tactic

ikr

No... Stop. Yawn.

Good on my man.

I want her to know she can't treat people like that, I know she's had flings before, I stupidly thought this was different.

Also it's not freedom, it genuinely impacts my life, makes me hurt because there's no-one except/b/ and my second life friends

Now you know just how shitty females can be.
Just jack it and get ready for the next one.
There are billions of girls out there..

Doubt I'll find anyone else, I had only been with one girl before her and that didn't last long, girls I meet gaming who Skype with me think I'm awesome but I doubt they'd like me in person

although he wont remember anything, his brain will capture the image and he could get fucked up emotionally. trust me on this

If anyone's from 905 / 416/ 647
Maybe I'll give life a second chance if I can make friends but I feel pretty hopeless.

Who knows maybe she'll respond positively to tonight I'm just feeling so lost

well, we're not going anywhere you ungrateful faggot

also dont kill yourself

What does it matter?

If you're going to off yourself anyway why teach her a lesson?

Naw the parks like a block away and I'll do it late at night, kid will never see

I dunno, helps motivate me to actually step off the edge, I'm going to finish my rum before I do it for some further motivation

You're thinking in a way that makes it seem like you're not serious about suicide.

What the fuck you doing with a 36 year old when you're 22? Dude she's obviously damaged goods! Move the fuck on and forget about it. If you want to get laid just get a hooker

Bought my rope already, had written a note and I'm going to leave it in my wallet

It's more then just sex, it's the companionship

Please don't kill yourself over the sake of one individual.

Please, don't do it.

Alrighty.

Just seems like you're wanting to make a statement rather than end your life.

buy a dog?

Oi shh let a nigga do what he wants.

You're not his dad.

If you want a companion buy a dog?

Encouragement of suicide is not the way to go.

I want it to be a fuck you!

I've done a lot for this person, since this house is new they can't move for a year. so she'll be forced to drive by my final place alive,. But like maybe things will go different tonight I'm still working through all these emotions

Seems like there's a better way to say fuck you and you get the see the results too. Like killing her kid.

Dude killing yourself is the ultimate out. But that's all it is, an out.

Dude if you kill yourself, how would that woman and her kid feel? How would they react if they found out you died or went missing?

Death scars some of the most tainted hearts.

911 nice!

this

(P.S.) I'm not saying don't kill yourself .

But if you care about anything that happens afterwards then you're not ready for it.

evens I quit

odds I go in

No, I'm not going to bet or gamble with your life. It's not worth gambling the fate of your life, instead you should make a positive change, move on from the girl. I know it hurts but you've just got to try.

Hey congrats

Oh wait dude can you get a gun?

If you can go kill her kid then kill yourself.

Now that's one hell of a fuck you.

Dude, just go on youtube and search up Based Zeus.

Problem Solved.

The kid or the woman don't deserve this!

Instead a better way of revenge is to become the strongest version of yourself and find a newer potential girlfriend that you like. Improve on yourself and eventually when they see you doing well they'll have their regrets and think "Man I'm jealous". Please don't kill yourself or anyone. We don't need any more deaths on Sup Forums I'm saying this because I care.

I know what you're doing you evil bastard.

I'm Not a murderer, and part of why I'm so upset is I care about that little girl, she started calling me dad.

But this woman is fucked and she's going to keep doing it, so if I kill myself maybe she'll think twice before bringing men into the kids life

>she is as pathetic as OP
You're working under the assumption that all she's going to do stalk him and not move on with her life.

The wrong advices/10

I like you

Yeah, whether right or in the wrong women are quick to move on

To encourage killing yourself and another human being out of vengeance and anger is just evil.

To help someone prevent killing others is rather virtuous.

Again you're thinking about this all wrong.

Once you're dead nothing matters. Why be moralistic about murder if you kill yourself right after?

Hey everyone!

Look at how much of a good person this guy is!

W-wait... Why does nobody care?

I love that kid, I'm not going to hurt her she did nothing wrong

Please OP, please please consider how you'll feel after you do it!

You are missing the blindingly bright point here faggot.

Y O U
W I L L
B E
D E A D

I posted a thread like this years ago, expecting to get the push I needed to do it.
I got called a faggot, and told to suck it up.
We have good days and bad days. You've found love and lost it, and I'm not going to say you'll find the same again, but you'll find something else. You don't need someone who's going to mess you around.
Suck it up, faggot.

Hmm wait scratch the child murder then.

Why not kill one/both of her parents?

You don't need to emphasize the fact that you don't care by telling me over and over again.

I've been suicidal in the past so I know how it feels. I'm just trying to help him out because I give a shit and show empathy, unlike you.

fake and gay

Save up some money, go to South America, and do loads of drugs and hookers

OP deliver pls

>Empathy
Wheredoyouthinkyouarerightnow.mp4

do it u pussy

too extreme. she got a pet? steal her pet

You got enough rope for you and her pet?

This. Murder-suicide with a dog by hanging? Think of the publicity!

Even if that does not work out, that's what first experiences are for. Learn from it, be a better man, become happy.

By the way that's called "love". Sometimes it's great, sometimes it hurts. Welcome among us men user.

I appreciate people posting, makes me feel a little less alone. I'm not killing anyone, just myself if I do go

I do love her, I've had that on my brain forever now she made me feel ok, it's hard because most people have other people in their life for support

Christ, so you're set on making a statement with suicide.

What a fucking waste of a suicide.

I mean you could kill yourself OP, or you could stop being a pussy about it, learn from it and move the fuck on.

Don't fucking kill yourself over a women OP. Think about how much you're empowering that cunt by doing that to yourself...

He's only doing it because he's too fucking dense to think of another way to say "fuck you".

yeah man, make a statement. kill yourself on Bill Nye's lawn and say his gender ideas triggered your autismo. People won't know what fucking side to be on

Trust me user, I've been quite a loner in my young time, and I was devastated by my first break up. But sometimes later I thought "fuck this shit, I'm going to do stuff for fun and eventually meet people in the process". I started getting interested in various stuff, started scoring a little with girls because that's what happens when you get your life together, and met my actual wife doing some speleology with a group of people - it's been 13 years now. You just have to decide to do it and let things fall in place nicely.

>Young time
Is that like the wolf time?

Don't think it would empower her, she's part of a lot of volunteer groups with her family. When the family realizes I killed myself and there's a car parked in her driveway, and my body a block away I bet it'll get out and cause some tension

I appreciate this, we'll see how I feel. My Autism makes it hard to communicate.

No, It's like Hammer Time.

So.. Bout Aaron Hernandez..