Just saw this picture on my facebook feed

Just saw this picture on my facebook feed.

Translation:
This picture destroys racism.

Sup Forums Discuss.

U mad blackbois?
We are fucking your women every night.

It doesn't destroy racism, it just makes bestiality more acceptable.

I mean, she's pretty hot

Dal bych si buchtu.

>destroys racism
>baby still a nigger

Well, if anyone believes that, they are entertaining nothing but delusion, which is nothing new. People believe all kinds of ridiculous nonsense that has no foundation in reality, such as the myth of equality.

It's not even believable enough to be a myth, honestly. Thinking that people are all equal is nothing short of outright delusion.

Ale přitom máš pouze 4 ČURÁKY DO HUBY

shes pretty fucking hot

who wouldnt fuck that chick?

So existence of races is wassist? We should kill all races and turned them in to little brown shits, except for Jews of course,they will be the only one left

>a baby with nigga's artistic skills and white man's brain
is it the future overlord

I wouldnt

It's also going to destroy that child's life.

I don't know. When you look at that picture, and the first thing you think of is "this is not racist" rather "what a happy family", then I think you are a bigot piece of shit.

>who wouldnt fuck that chick?

anyone with sense.

Honestly, dude, the only reason she even looks human is because she has so much chemical bullshit in her hair it gives the illusion that it's human hair and not that nigger brillo pad fur that niggers have for hair.

kek
Racism, like energy, can never be destroyed, it just changes shape

I think you're just gay

Lol Sup Forums always lose their shit when they see stuff like this. Like honestly who the fuck cares?

I would rather fuck the guy than that... thing

yeah pretty sure he'd fuck a white dude before a black girl from that statement.

> being proud of being Jewish
Best comedy ever

Shit I saw it and I'm still racist

>doesn't know what kind of equality people are referring to when it's discussed
>probably retarded and doesn't go outside

>This picture destroys racism.
Well, that's just stupidly naive.

Not everyone is into bestiality, cuck

Stay pleb, prole

stay confused when adults are talking among themselves

What kind of equality do you think they are talking about? In every literal sense of the word, nobody is equal to each other. It's scientific fact and the underlying foundation of evolution on the planet for every living thing.

Not only is it literal scientific fact, it is also true figuratively. Nobody is equal so it is impossible for everyone to have equal value in any sense, unless you are so feeble-minded that you lack the discernment to see the differences, which is most often the case with people vomiting up the bullshit about "equality"

Nobody is equal and that is a provable scientific fact.

Your position is untenable and entirely fallacious and a cursory examination reveals as much. How does it feel to be so full of shit that you can't discern fantasy from reality, idiot?

oupí je buzerant

If you think people are all equal, then you are probably subpar and your belief in equality is likely an illusion borne from your desire of acceptance.

Colonizing is okay.

Blacking isn't.

you can't be this retarded, when people are discussing equality they dont mean in a biological sense or in any sense that implies everyone is of equality ability and aptitude, secondly you don't know what "figurative" and "literal" means

You're an idiot, dude. Keep believing in fairy tales all you want, kid. It makes no difference to me how fucking stupid you want to be.

i swear you're an autistic neet baiting

No, he's right and you're wrong. What do you think literal and figurative means? You're literally wrong, and figuratively, too, unless you want to make some big convuleted merry-go-round of an argument that there is some udnerlying equality in people, which is false.

Humans are equal to each other in the same way all mammals are equal to each other, which is to say, the aspects that actually matter to people with sense are very fucking different. But yeah, we're all equal if you think having mammalian traits makes us all equal you feeble-minded oaf.

>making b8 off of tumblr, ironically and unironically

If you think that's bait, then you must live in some fantasy land, absent of all scientific understanding of the material world where you can pretend any of your fantasies are actually real.

samefagging this hard

>niggas artistic skills
>artistic skills
rap isnt art its shit. i havent seen niggas do what Bob Ross does but they sure can talk shit out of their ass next to a car and hoes they cant afford

>in denial

>samefagging 3x like an autist
>doesn't realize im not disagreeing with what he's said, just pointing out he's misunderstanding the equality issue
>might just be baiting

>interbreeding with inferior subspecies
>ever

I whole heartedly hate to see this shit. Interracial relationships are just so fucking disgusting.

Agreed. It's the same as seeing some delusional dog-fucker acting like it's normal for them to have sex with animals just because they are so isolated and brainwashed and desperate that they don't care.

Subhuman whitey ruining perfect African genes.

nici leda tak hovno ty mongoloide

what language is that?

they all are superior dancers, musicians and singers. American culture is mostly black culture. Banjo yokels didn't come up with anything noteworthy in two centuries, whereas black people revolutionized the culture in a matter of decades.

Czech

Nigger genes are too powerful

czech these dubs tho >>>>>

Wordmark on that photo says "sarcasm.cz"

>Pretty sure y'all are being trolled

Damn, soon. Czech'd

Trust me. you are not. this is that shit tier type of facebook site. That is cool and edgy bc you know... sarcasm is edgy or some shit. Trust me. Czech people are the worst kind of people if it comes to this.

>don full Nazi regalia
>set jewish homes on fire and hang blacks
>get called racist
>show them the picture. it's okay because racism is destroyed.

Sometimes i feel bad for Sup Forums

Sup Forums should target interracial couples but target the black people for dating inferior whites on twitter and get sjws to do it since it's not much far from them getting mad at blacks for internalizing racism and shit.

>doesn't understand that "all men are created equal" means everyone deserves equal opportunity.
Gg fucking retard.

Jamie and Nicki are the absolute definition of paid shills.

The very epitome of Jewish propaganda, watch two videos and you will feel the cringe and brainwash