Women are superior

Women are superior.

Prove me wrong, Sup Forumsaggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/21/reasons-women-are-the-stronger-sex_n_5153446.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/03/men-will-someday-have-kids-without-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The better question: Can you prove they are superior?

Men are superior.

Prove me wrong, Sup Forumsaggots.

Without men you wouldn't have the internet.Gr8 b8 m8

>Sup Forumsaggots

We have higher pain tolerance because of our ability to give birth.

>we

How does being able to give birth lead to a higher pain tolerance?

OP is:
A)A faggot
B)Bitchboi
C)Baiter
D)Feminist

ok, my turn:
we are stronger

10/10, one completes the other

We are stronger because we go to work when we have a fever.

Science proves otherwise, but go on...

seems like you're full of shit. at least use the right term.
we have better reflexes

Science is bullshit.

another man with his feelings hurt. aww, you really are weak.

Never mind the fact that men have to fight their own battles.

ad hominem;
still waiting for your next point
I guess that means that we also have better attention span

Does OP think there are more than 2 genders?

That's very bigoted of you to say

Tits or GTFO

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/21/reasons-women-are-the-stronger-sex_n_5153446.html

Don't be so sexist now tits or GTFO cumdumpster

Women ARE superior because they've won the battle of the sexes.
Ex. Traditional female household roles are now gender-neutral yet traditional male household roles are still male roles. Men must change the baby, cook and clean, as well as fix the fence, cut the lawn and top up the oil in the car.

you need an article to prove to yourselves that you're the better sex. haven't seen anyone done that with man.
btw how does it feel to get called bossy?
We have better grip on our emotions.

Hillary didn't win

Bossy = Superior

>Men must change the baby, cook and clean, as well as fix the fence, cut the lawn and top up the oil in the car.
uh lies

Only in the cucklands, not in the rest of the world

Women don't have to do anything except sit around looking pretty, and they don't even succeed at this the majority of the time.

Professional sports??

How is this a lie? If you're going to invent nonsense, citing anecdotal evidence, then don't bother posting.

If women are superior then why do I fantasize about being raped by a strong guy forcing his thick cock into my boypussy?

nah, bossy means you are not charismatic.
a good, charismatic, leader is not bossy he's inspiring.
talking of which, men are better leaders.

What was the battle of the sexes?Some kind of Tv Show or Test research?Anyways if there were no men we wouldnt have:
Electronics which you are using now.
A lot of antibiotics.
Math
Cool houses
Free speech
And the list goes on

If women are so strong and superior why do you wave your victim card every fucking time you get the chance like the fucking cry babies you are?

Also, for every woman who has made some contribution to the development of science or society you can name literally dozens of men who have done it better.

Women are better computer programmers because we were able to develop games better than men. We also have a higher pain tolerance because of us being able to hold our hands in ice cold water 19% longer than men according to a mythbusters episode.

>according to a mythbusters episode
Well acording to Loney tunes....

>better computer programmers

You sure did a great job with Andromeda

Both you women and men are going at this all wrong. Comparing men to women is like comparing muscle mass to intelligence. Which is which is up to you to decide, but we each have way different genetic roles for starters. Keep going with your dumb ass man/women-made roles and what not. Just saying that technology and all other man/women-made shinaniganz, if we were out in the fucking wild, women would have one role and men another. That's that, and there's really no comparing.

>Comparing men to women is like comparing muscle mass to intelligence.
No it's not, because only men exhibit these characteristics.

>assumes reality tv is real
I'm no feminist, but shit Sup Forumsrother, even I can see this one coming

Girls cant pee in a Coke bottle at the same time with fellow girls.

Men can.

Forgot E) All of the above

Is this YLYL bread

What roles would women have aside from taking care of the children? Humans are not like other species where both sexes can play their part. Women where just breeding stock before men created this sheltering society for them

If OP thinks in more than 2 genders the most superior one will be attack helicopter

Making dinner,lunch and breakfast dummy!

No they don't and if i have to explain to you that you cant quite measure oranges vs apples, then youre a fucking dolt. There's a reason theres a saying "women are from venus and men from mars"
Well, fuck what other role did men have besides hunting and providing? Exactly my fucking point. You cant compare to sides of the damn spectrum because they are NOT the same. They are BOTH necessary.

Because you are for the gays

We can piss standing up.

I challenge your statement.

I have had kidney stones come out of my penis, I have been winged by a landrover, I have had a fucking splinter in my eyeball from work before.

Childbirth from what I have been told by my mother was twice as painful as horrible toothache, ive had horrible toothache. I rate kidney stones coming out of my penis as about 10 times as painful as toothache.

f-fug she's hot

Did you even read the whole thing? It happened in airings from different countries. If you seriously believe that that show is made up just to show the superiority of men in an age were social justice bs is so strong and nobody would call it out, then you obviously believe in the "big evil patriarchy conspiracy"

>I'm not a feminist
You obviously are

I suppose oranges come from apples. Right?
Men are superior because they're forced to fight their own battles.

and superior

We needed two nukes to destroy Japan's will to fight.How many will it take to destroy feminazis?

Protecting, building shelter, farming, the list goes on. Many women then died during child birth leaving the man to either raise the children himself or find a new mate.
Also women wouldn't have been able to do any cooking if men hadn't gathered the wood and started the fire.

without women there would be no men, women are GOD in human form, they give life. Men just take take take.

I'd love to lick her asshole post moar

Nature never intended equality, and women certainly are not the ones in charge nor will they ever be.

God dammit, can they not just be like no square your hips and put your gloves up by your head and then strike? What a ridiculous stance, this picture is why no one will ever take a woman seriously.

The desire to play at being someone who is handling their own shit, but in reality is just biding their time until someone else comes to fix their problems.

Actually, pretty sure men invented a way to be born without women. Science.

I bet it's not even that bad, you're just taking advantage of the fact that we can't prove you wrong.

It's cute, really... I'm sure it hurts very much.

Yes both are necessary but men do a lot more and that's the point of this whole argument.
Men hunt, provide shelter, farm and they are also involved in the raising of the children, women where just there to get fucked.
Both are essential for the survival of the species but men do more for that than women.

>women are GOD
Boi dont you dare to turn this into religious conversation.Also Idont think woman just give birth out of nowhere.I mean they need to be impregnated(fucked excuse my french) by man in order to give birth.Both sides are required.

This is correct.

Society (created by men, for men) allows women to participate. It's not our fault estrogen contributes to your weakness and inferiority. You don't believe women are inferior? Put an ugly woman next to an ugly man and see who has more options in general. The truly privileged are born tall, white, and with that sweet testosterone surging through our bronzed, glorious bodies.

Throughout life, women are taught that they need to marry a guy with money (because they can't support themselves). Very few women are entirely independent. It's nature. Use your vagina for protection and status. Nothing new.

>women are GOD
Curious how "goddesses" need to be pinned down and fucked by "inferior" men to be able to give life

Typical of a woman to think she's a god. My sides.

They have

Link?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/03/men-will-someday-have-kids-without-women

There's all kinds of studies like this. Men are already fucking trans girls like never before. I give women like 10 to 20 years before they have to get off instagram and Pinterest, drop the mermaid shit, to go outside and produce value before they're phased out completely.

I bet you were hoping no one would reply with any credibility. This shit IS going to happen eventually.

Nah m8 im just lazy.Back from work etc. All that great stuff

What army of women could beat an army of men in war??

What group of famous female minds has a collective iq higher then a group of famous male minds??

Name the most renouned chefs in the world and tell me they arent all men

Name me the most renouned artistists or musicians or tacticians. Whats that??...Theyre all men???? Thats what i thought

Here are why women arent superior, cause they lack passion for what matters, they would rather get their nails done and bitch about each other instead of git gud

Google the Dutch version of survivor, Expedite Robinson. It was separated into women and men and surprise surprise the womens group was a complete shit show.

Who is the most powerful person on the planet???

Surely the fact that whoever it is is a man should disprove you :D

You mean this ?

kek

Did women create Sup Forums, Reddit, Digg, TheChive, 9gag or pretty much any other website? I don't think so.

Name some websites created by a female. I can only think of Huffpost and its a piece of shit, and I'd still bet that 90% of the technical work in keeping that sit e operational is done by men.

I came

Ahhh. Now that someone has provided the link you're too lazy. I get it. But looking the other way won't stop it from happening.

OP Will never aknowledge that one.She thinks if woman can give birth she becomes a god and all man should be begging her for her mercy.

Bend over, Sup Forumsitches!

Nah nah ma boi i just asked you for the link just wanted to see that one .Didnt want to google it.But if you think i support those feminazis sure thats your opinion.

Not only that, but feminists flip on a dime as soon as their ass is on the line. You see it time and time again. Fight for equality (which is a foolish concept to begin with) and as soon as shit goes down, damsel in distress kicks in. Their nature.