Hey Sup Forums depressedfag here...

Hey Sup Forums depressedfag here. Been depressed for a long time and I see no hope of continuing and having a happy life. Honestly trying to find a reason not to kill myself. Pls help.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/03/01/magic-mushrooms-do-in-30-seconds-what-antidepressants-take-four-weeks-to-do-6482051/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=C8WrHJg2xLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ty5R37YF8LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every concept of getting better you hold involves being alive

/thread
lets fuck, no homo

It could ALWAYS be worse, seriously.
Just do what you enjoy..

Hes right you know OP

Just you reaching out here proves you don't actually want to die. I don't know your situation, and I can't say for certain whether or not things will get better, but what I can say is that once you kill yourself, that's it. There's no reversal. Being alive grants you plenty of opportunities to experience new things and hopefully improve your situation.

OP here, thanks Sup Forums
No one has ever supported me in the bad time like you guys have now and in the past.

My aunt did it like a month ago and she was totally right, I wish I had her courage. She hung herself.

Both mushrooms & ketamine have lasting antidepressant effects.

google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/03/01/magic-mushrooms-do-in-30-seconds-what-antidepressants-take-four-weeks-to-do-6482051/amp/

1st: get off Sup Forums in the long run and start looking for a bit more friendly, not user community. This place makes even me depressed from time to time.
2nd: Tell us your story. Sometimes it helps a bit to tell someone - try this first.

Dont lose confidence, my friend. Everone has an asshole, but not everybody is one.

how can anyone honestly be depressed? Stop being useless fucking attention whores and learn to depend on yourselves. If you think your life sucks fucking kill yourself. If you cant or you otherwise fail, then your life isnt that bad and youre just being a whiny little whore.

Depression sucks. People are always telling me that i have reasons to live, and i hate them. They don't understand how hard life is sometimes, but in their defense suicide is a really dumb thing to do. There is so much you could do if you dared.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8WrHJg2xLM

hope this song cheers you up op.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ty5R37YF8LU

nah I understand. I used to be depressed. one day I woke up appreciating life.
>it takes time
> music helps
> don't give up
> you'll make it
>being morbid is healthy
> look at halloween decor, go emo for a bit, watch your favorite childhood cartoons.
> it gets better, not immediate but it does

don't worry, we're all on the same boat

*in
You cant even do that right

Truth my nigga.

can't
You can't even do that right.

you really are the devil. *sniff

Stop going on the internet so much, go out and exercise, socialize. I was depressed up until very recently.

Yeah man.

Eh same here but I'm still going because I don't wanna miss out on any chances I might get for a better life.

this also there's more to life than sex, and relationships. you'll get one eventually so why even worry. Op be as morbid as possible. trust me sooner or later the thought of death will annoy you.

OP, depression is a part of growth. I don't know you and you don't know me. Life is a gift that only comes once. Once you lose that life it is GAME OVER. No revives and no healers. You beat millions of sperm cells to be where you are today. Life will throw a brick at you with no remorse. It is all about how you react to it. Judging by this post you haven't entirely given up on life. Do what you enjoy, but trust me by ending your life nothing will help. We are all born alone ; we all die alone. Cherish this life that you have been given. Do whatever the fuck you want. We all hit rock bottom in some parts of our life, but if we can share it together we could stop all these endless suicides. OP, I would talk to a friend, family or get help from others.

Be the change that you want to be.
You only live once.
Trust yourself and nobody else.
Learn to love yourself before others.
Don't give a fuck about what others think about your hobbies.
Don't chase happiness, let it find you.
Watch people be stupid IRL and on the internet.
Be grateful for what you have.
Don't let life own you. Do the complete opposite. Let life fear you.
Each time you wake up and your feet touch the ground the Devil gets angered that you are able to continue to see another day.

Don't do it user. Your post on here proves itself that you don't actually want to die. You've spoke out for support. If you die that's it. You'll never know if life turns around.

I'm just saying op should be emo. in a few weeks he'll be back to normal since that gets annoying real quick

Wrong cause-outcome-associations created by the perception algorithm and society are the reason for your depression. Do what makes you happy fucktard.