This show makes me so sad

This show makes me so sad.

Anyone else?

meh it's alright and pretty funny.

It's still too "neurotic rich people creating their own problems" for me to care

Thought the same halfway through the first season. I kinda felt it was just made by people in Hollywood as a circle jerk or a gag. I'm about to start season 3

bonjour reddit

It made me sad that I forced myself through the first season

If Diane got together with bojack in the second season wouldnt they of both od'd by now?

We all wonder reddit. What do you think?

I've never been to reddit you insufferable cunt.

Are you telling me you're a born redditor?
How impressive!

(You)
(You)

Your vagina is showing you sad faggot

I felt better watching season 3 than I did watching season 2. It comes down to where you are mentally, because the show hits home stronger if you're in the same boat as Bojack and the gang. You're response to the show is determined by your personal situation.

Trying too hard senpai Xx

I think that's why I'm enjoying his bullshit so much to be honest. Fuck he's a moron sometimes.

>it's a reddit uses Sup Forums memes but changes the word reddit to vagina to try and feel in charge

please, reddit.

Bojack is a horse so Diane would die way before Bojack did
Kind of like exactly what happened to Sarah Lynn

Honestly, I can't believe they've managed three full seasons without a single horse dick joke.

In all seriousness and all memes aside, is there a more reddit show than bojack redditman?

anyone else think the horse is just a euphemism for a nigger or nigger spic?

no.....

>nigger or nigger spic

here comes the Sup Forumstard.
If this was reddit you'd aleady be banned, you fucking racist.

Mr. Robot
Mr Pickles
squidbillies

You've been here most of the thread now. Your tanks getting low, better put more ejuice in brah

Not when there are plenty of actual blacks in the show, no.

Boajck is the only character in this show who doesn't blame all his problems on other people. He rarely lashes out at others in a serious way, meanwhile every other character can't get enough of using Bojack as a punching bag. It irritates me since they all seem to want to rely on Bojack and he is meant to be this big villian simply because he doesn't really care about them. He didn't ask for their creepy infatuationh with him. Bojack has done nothing wrong in the whole series.

>Fuck, Bojack
>What else is there to say?

This really fucking stung coming from todd

except he could easily live a "real" life if he felt like it

rich celebrities are only surrounded by leeches because they want the attention

This show has all the essence of a webcomic written by a Cracked writer, both in quality of animation and writing.
It feels like both this and Rick & Morty want to be as good as Venture Bros but neither have an ounce of the professional talent needed to pull it off or be anywhere near as intriguing.

It's got all the width of an Olympic-sized swimming pool but only 1/100th of the depth.

you're just a bitter basement dweller who doesn't know how to enjoy good things. Both Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman are amazing shows. Some of the best writing of the current century, objectively.

he mudt make a lot of money

Jokes on you I'm actually the world's richest and most handsome man shitposting on Sup Forums. You fell right into my trick.

Yeah, the Venture Bros guys are "so talented."

Just look at him. Such talent. Not at all a faggot.

Will you marry me

well that doesn't change the fact that you have shit taste.
What are you gonna tell me next,that GoT isn't the best show that ever aired on television?

They should rename the series to Bojack Numale

>Raphael (((Bob-Waksberg)))

Is it true this picks up after the second season? I mean the first one was... okay, I guess.

>It's got all the width of an Olympic-sized swimming pool but only 1/100th of the depth.
Astonishing, this statement sincerely stirred my intellect.

No because GoT isn't Cheers, is it?
Are you going to stand there and tell me Cheers is worse than Game of Thrones?

Cheers and GoT are at the same level of homosexuality

The best shows of all times are objectively, in that order:
1 GoT
2 simpsons
3 rick and morty
4 bojack horseman
5 workaholics

that's pretty much a fact

jews have a high verbal IQ though

he's a really good writer

0 Cheers
-1 Seinfeld

don't mind me, I'm just gonna crash this thread with no survivors

S3 was kinda shitty. Diane getting over her abortion in the span of an episode felt like poor writing. Bojack not getting nominated should have been saved for the end.

boom

>wtf I'm asexual but you had sex with this girl I rejected I'm mad now

Spoiler that shit bitch ass nigga

my bad lads, one faggot survived the crash. Here, let me take care of it
bang

THAT'S IT
THREAD'S CLOSED

I don't care where you go, Bojack but you can't stay here. You make me too sad.

What the fuck did Charlotte mean by this?

It's great for emotional release. That sadness buried deep inside you comes to the surface.

Charlotte's daughter?

It was much better seeing him realize he inspires people around him to become terrible people.

NO MORE POSTS BELOW THIS LINE
-----------------------------------------------------

this has to be bait

Even they know that juice controls the media

>"waaaaaaaaaah life is terrible it's so deep waaaah"

it's a meme show taylor made for reddit

Then answer this first

Well, good sir, I don't know why you would think that but it is definitely not bait.

yes but it always makes me happy

>taylor made

Tfw no bojack bf

>using a picture of a handicapped child as an insult

wew

slob diane is my waifu

>stops running the whole next season

He did lead Sara Lynn to her death

>samefag replying to himself
kek

>BoJack: I don't know how to be, Diane. It doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. I can't keep lying to myself, saying that I'm going to change. I'm poison.
>I come from poison. I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy. I have nothing to show for the life that I've lived, and I have nobody in my life who's better off for having known me.

>kek

zozzle