Is Poland the most beta country of all time?

Is Poland the most beta country of all time?

In Japan, ordinary people hate American occupiers.

In Poland, they suck their cocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2005032501030727302002
megalodon.jp/2013-0503-1743-31/news.hankooki.com/lpage/world/201305/h2013050313212422450.htm
video.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/02/2010070200911.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c60yzyPAqig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Thank you for your service sir"

i think they are just dumb as hell

Polish women fuck niggers and arabs when they get a chance because they're raised in firm and grip society, which doesn't tolerate it. Polish men are digusted by the thought of women fucking niggers, so the Polish women see it as exotic and "hur dur i'm gonna get back at my conservative, fat and moustached daddy"

Women's suffrage was a mistake and seeing how Pooland already gave women rights in medieval era makes perfect sense why Pooland was fucked over by literal germanshit barbarians.

>the Japanese proxypole is so desperate to make people talk about Poland that he's now baiting his own countrymen

That sounds like all women desu

look at these sluts

Would they show the same admiration for an actual Polish soldier? Probably not

YANKED

I'd do that too if russia is located right next door.

good post, because it's my post.

You do the same thing with American dicks.

>having american military base in your clay
>calling other beta cucks

I fucking hate our uniforms so much. Why the fuck are our soldiers stationed in Central Europe wearing desert camo anyway for christ's sake. Why can't we have aesthetic berets instead of those dumb hats? It's bad enough that our soldiers are soldierlets, they don't need to dress like desert boy scouts too.

why do americans have such shitty posture?

it looks unergonomic and unhealthy.

>t. america's yellow bitch

multicam makes you 100% invisible everytime 10 % of the times ok ?
thk u for your cervix

after so many partitioning and destroying of this country do you still wonder why these people act like scared whores?

just be thankful your little island isnt located anywhere near yurope

Also I dont see nippos doing anything about american occupation of their lands

Muslims would have been detonating bomb after bomb in NY and washington killing fuckloads of yanks and anglos in your place, until they the yanks would have retreated

your "code of honor" is just bullshit as far as I can see,

zitto animale

>dumb hats
the hats are fitting for your role in the world

so ironic

Koreans are yellow monkeys with chink eyes. Most Japanese have white skin and normal eyes

and you worship American penis

another South Korean propaganda?

>be SKorean
>worship the cum of drumpf's mom
>hate the cum of drumpf

You are a fucking idiot Polish nigger

Japan was going to throw Americans out under Hatoyama, but Obama said no

yes

and you are a fucking idiot nippo still occupied by yanks

and russia still has your islands

lol @ you losers

>muh fear teh samurai

stfu you dumb yellow gook

>be Poland
>switch one foreign military on your soil with another

Ok now a serious question, is there anyone actually opposing this in Poland?

Lol, chill dude. We just got there. Once our soldiers settle in and start behaving like they do in your country this love you see now will quickly disappear.

Nope. They are too busy bu fight against imaginary Russian threat.

>le totally the same thing as the Soviet gaiz buttthurt Balkan comment

there are dissenting voices, but Idk about any actual protests

>good post, because it's my post.
It was a good one. Do you have any more?

Well relax and behold

SK's ranking
hatred
1 anime
2 burger
3 north kimchi
4 south kimchi

admiration
1 krout

>American occupiers.
You're the ones that were forced into military collaboration, because your batshit insane pre WW2 jingoist administration didn't know how to pick their fights.
Poland can end their treaties with USA and NATO. You can't.

>t. NATO cuck

t. davido kun

>being occupied

Seeing this as the best response you could muster, I take it that you reluctantly agree with me.

>occupation

If Poland were to raise its birthrate substantially and continue to grow economically they might be able to become more like something as a regional power in eastern europe and maybe affors to not relie on americans.
But that would need more decades and clever statemenship.

They love burgers as they are threatened by a russian nuclear dispenser at their border in Kaliningrad and do not trust us which is kinda reasonable as germany shares some vital gastreaties with russia, is militarily weak but also into a kind of federalism that would take away polands integrity.

kool protest there tojo

wont change anything though without a serious scrap will it?

you want your freedom?

yankee jew blood must spill

You're understating quite immensely why they might not trust you.

It doesn't matter, they'll always border Russia, and Russia will always have more people and more resources. Maybe if they did what you say and then formed a federation with the other Visegrad countries they'd have a chance. Bringing in some burger soldiers is just easier in the long run.

>t. Island niggers
japs literally have nigger dark skin as well as being a manlet and having chinky eyes. I am surprised you haven't killed yourself yet

>most beta country
that would be japan desu

you don't even have an island
LOL

delet

I'm jelly

But USA was never in war with poland to be occupied by them. They are a NATO member and invited USA on their own.

You on the other hand lost a war with them and to this day are occupied by USA.

Japan takes it and doesn't like it
Poland takes it and likes it

The results are the same but at least Poles are happy about it

calm down pol
I know you are already polluted by SK's propaganda. Come to think of it, there is a pole branch of VANK, right?

VANK is a group established by 朴起台 in 1999 to bash Japan on the internet and supported by South Korean government and their society.
The number of memebers of VANK is about 100,000 as at 9/2012.
70,000 in South Korea
30,000 oversea
And now 120,000 said VANK

VANK's policy "Discount Japan" was decided at 25/3/2005.
The leader of VANK 朴起台 said "We make Japan isolated from the world, fanning the flame of emotions of People of every Asian nations and the US"
An South Korea major press's article related
munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2005032501030727302002

VANK's mission : Bullying Japan
To see this article, you need to stop depicting this web page, before redirecting an another url.
megalodon.jp/2013-0503-1743-31/news.hankooki.com/lpage/world/201305/h2013050313212422450.htm

The Cyber Attack by VANK
An South Korean major press 朝鮮日報's article related

VANK is supported by SK's national budget.
video.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/02/2010070200911.html

VANK make Korean kids do cyber attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=c60yzyPAqig

what happened to the polandxnippon threads?

Im not bashing japan

I'd have far more respect if you faggot-sans would approach this whole western imperialism thing like muzzies do

With explosive results like a mad Muhammad bombhead.

you have the technology and know how to construct some mean WMD terror machines.and earn your place as an independent nation

but yous are zitto animale pussies is all japan will ever amount to.

now go make me a suzuki superbike Mr Kawacucki

>In Japan, ordinary people hate American occupiers

I think you just mean the men.

is this you OP?

Will Poles one day be normal?

They won't be like this forever....will they?

>still being this angry you got absolutely BTFO
Maybe next time you should be better at war.

Protip: in normal countries people just find military equipment and soldiers cool, especially kids. The Polish military does this without us there all the time and it gets the same reception, it's just that you never see pictures of those on imageboards because you can't make le funnay cuck jokes about it.

by the way, what's going on OP's pic?
I really don't know anything about it.
maybe anti-us things?

He's convinced himself that Poland is worse than Japan even though all your woman want white dick. It's sad to watch.

Occasionally in Poland we just have events like these where we bring some military equipment out into a city square along with some US and Polish soldiers and just let people climb on it and take pictures with each other and everything. It's just basically a fun way for NATO to engage with the public and to give the soldiers coming in from abroad a more human face.

>t. Tomacz Pdwierkczsky

Well said. Well said.

>all your woman want white dick

fapping right now, potter?

Stockholm syndrome and delusional. I bet anyone in this thread other than your gook idiot countrymen could throw you around with one hand. That's why you were cucked in the first place.

Ahhh, sorry. you ilke rather yellow dick.
being frustrated?

Why are Japs even butthurt about Pooland?

We don't even live on the same continent, we have no history together.

WTF

They're unwilling to deal with the fact they're the most cucked nation on earth other than Sweden.

Not every country can be as smart as Finland
Beeing like Poland is normal

Says the gook married to his nintendo DS

>Tomacz
>sky
0/10
If you're memeing at least do it correctly ffs

This

I don't know why. and generally japs don't have any curiosities about pol.
In this board, there are lots of Koreans with jap flag on it. and they worship Krouts.

I can't tell who the proxies are anymore.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

All of them
Everyone's pretending
Nothing's true anymore
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

なあマジでいい加減にしろよお前
何で幼稚園児みたいに聞き分けが無いんだ?
恥を知れよ

A autistic netouyo came and is bashing korea out of nowhere as usual.

You can go home, Chong.

Why do koreans even bother being engaged in Japan bashing on Sup Forums when you are always earning Japan's notoriety by yourself with your cringy shitposts and autistic behavior? Please fuck off.

こんな5歳児レベルの知的能力しかない穀潰しの役立たずのせいで日本人全体の名誉が傷つけられていくなんて悲しい

After WW2 before Korean War, there were lots of tragedies in Korean peninsula, that were awful massacres that is called 보도연맹 사건 in where South Korean government killed countless number of SKoreans, though almost SKs don't deal them as SKs, who lived in south side of SK and is sometimes said over a million of victims. But South Korean government has been trying to hide it, and it has continued to say that the massacres were done by commie until recently. But fan fact! South Korean government actually did it lol. So the massacres are still not revealed completely.
Over a million of victims taken away somewhere never came back.
So lots of SKoreans ran away from SK to Japan. Afterwards Japanese government made a request to SK that SK would accept those refugees, but SK government had strongly refused.
Maybe you would doubt, if so, why Korean japs are always claiming against Japan. Actually they are taught at 朝鮮学校 in Japan that is supported by North Korea.
So they still hate the US and Jap.

pic at us base in okinawa

Mods plz rangeban this spammer's mobile provider... This guy is sick.

Kim, just go back to ur cunt

>implying its only polish women
all poles all extermally durable cockroaches adapted to surviving in the most harsh conditions by incorporating vital external genes into their gene pool. we did it with the jews, germans, balts, ruskies, scandis. we are doing it with anglos right now. if you look at polish society you will see poeople that look like native irish, spaniards, finns etc. i for one am not afraid to admit i have extreme black, arab, and yellow fever and i want to flood them all with my hussar sperm. obviously they will need some training to become catholic-nationalist but its not something that cant be done. fuck everything you can just make sure the kids are raised polack culture

奈良県か
滋賀のジジイといい関西人てこんな奴ばっかなのか

So we're the xenomorphs of Europe?

THis is Sup Forums. Evryone here has a sub 90 IQ

congratulations, this is the worst thread in Sup Forums history

>Evryone here has a sub 90 IQ

better to live a life, dude.