Ruin her life, spam the shit out of her (in b4 personal army)

Ruin her life, spam the shit out of her (in b4 personal army)

NYPA FAGGOT

no

He inb4d it you moron. It's redundant

y?

Not your personal army faggot.

Now I agree that the fall of b is due to these "nypa" faggots but you haven't even shown a valid reason or why this would even be entertaining for people to watch. So do that or fuck off.

Why can be his personal army if some of you decided to stop being cringey basement faggots.

OP can't inb4 and is therefore a faggot

We*

Your an retard

give us a fucking reason, moron

samefag

Kill yourselves now.

Fuck off angry cunt

That's why I inb4 army faggot

Kys

NEWFAGS

She's just a cunt, she's done nothing good for anyone

CHARGE YOUR PHONE BITCH

good enough

1. Lookup her and the mutual friends
2. Check the friendlists and look for op
3. Raid OP
5. Profit

NYPA

yeah this

oldfag. personal army ones are fun if someone is actually a proven shitbag, but the only shitbag here is OP

Because you are a fat beta who asked her to blow your cock for 30 bucks and she refused?

Look through the mutual friends listed there as well to make sure your search for OP is accurate

Well I can prove she's a cunt, she fucked up my car one time out of some beef with her and her boyfriend
I own a 02 bigeye Subaru and she's nice and she spray painted and egged my shit i don't know about y'all but you never mess with someone's car

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>Sиαpchαty.me
thank me later

motivate your legion op. you have absolutely shit leadership skills

Lol she's not even you're friend you fucking loser. Did she reject you or something? What a faggot,. Wants us to mess with her cause your little dick feelings got hurt? Lol fuck you.

Approved

Seems to me op is said shit bag

Sup Forums has gone to shit, nobody would even ask questions like this years ago shit would have been cash
For the lols type shit

Wrong newfag. Personal army requests have been being rejected since always

OP needs king coned

op can't inb4
also nypa

same thoughts

I'm working on it

Op can't inb4.