Rozelli here Sorry for the spam, just wanted to update you as I promised yesterday...

rozelli here Sorry for the spam, just wanted to update you as I promised yesterday. I went to the last day of high school almost none was there and nothing happened. I still don't know who the user from school who found my noodz is and I am so sorry if I offended him. I am so curious to find out who he is. user sorry again who are ya?

Hey, Ros, do you like to walk without panties?

Hey, Rozelli can you put your finger in your ass for me? I'm the britfag from all the threads

This isn't her. It's some faggot who saved all her pictures from the last thread and will now waste an entire thread d people's time reposting them and pretending to be a girl for anonymous attention.

How's your Friday going big guy?

Any plans?

How its going rozelli, how are you handling so many (you)s, are you going to post sharpie in pooper for Kek's delight?

has any really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Why wouldn't it be her?
Timestamp and prove him wrong

It's me btw to I prefer trad slavic and aglo culture
Prove that you are him geez

Write 'it's me' on a piece of paper

put something in your ass please

oh shit its her um btw rozelli could u possibly make a short vid of masturbationt hat would be such a fucking turn on

Put on your pink panties so we can see hat phat pussy bulge out of them. We love some good cameltoe.

After looking at your pictures it has confirmed to me that I am a homosexual. After many years of denial and confusion, I now know.

You have a nice body like many women but you dont turn me on

just for the records, how old are you

ur beautiful Rozelli!
kisses

Would it turn you on if i jerked off over your pics and posted a gif of it?

Nobody cares

she said on every fucking thread you was 18 you autist

No sorry, still looking for user btw

Do you have a KIK by chance OP?

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

it would for me

spread butt plox

Hey, Roz, do you like to walk without panties?

hoooooly shit that is hot. can you just smile normally with your teeth out. idc how they look. you look fucking fine

Did your mexican gardener flee over the border when Trump was elected?

ass pics

it would turn me on

Tenk
I think I remember y from yesterday. It's ok boo power to y
I'm 18

Why are you right Boob running from the left boob? they are afraid of each other?

I saw you at school today. I walked past you but we didn't talk. Guess who i am.

came so many times to you now, still original britfag :)

what the fuck, do you have a mental illness OP?

what do you think about when you masturbate?

Why the fuck are most of the people replying acting retarded? She's a girl and she's cute and all, but why do you guys act in such stupid ways on an online image board?

Hey, Roz, do you like to walk without panties?

That guy with the long here and the slight mustchach

damnnn

newfag Detected, doesn't realise everyone here is autistic

Oh, it's the ugly foreign chick who always looks like she's on something and spends way to much time on Sup Forums. No wonder she's a virgin.

user is here. I want kids with you. And dive deeper in your pussy than the Titanic dived in to the ocean...

seeBritfag wants to know ;)

Meh I rarely even move

Nope. Guess again.

No shit

shove something deep and thick into your cunt and write "FILTHY CUM ADDICT" above your cunt, please?

What if your "classmate" from that thread was just some random user trying to fuck with you? I mean did he really prove he is in the same school?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :'( a face I wish I could wake up to everyday

my feels. thank you though,

Sharpie in pooper

what kind of mental illness?

Beautiful eyes. Is it true that your first "reveal" on Sup Forums was discussing politics? I think I remember the thread went off the rails pretty fast.

School location?

How do I even know you that go to my school

nice body but the face of a Sup Forums tard with long hair

I dunno. Ask her she's posting in this thread.

I would assume depression/ autism
/ a mixture of the two.

Like everyone on this site

Her eyes always look like she just snorted Adderall

Can you get that nipple in that mouth?

ass pic doe?

This^^

>Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

That does not turn on a women.
Women want a guy that can provide for them while they are pregnant with your child.
Women want a guy that can protect them. These are the natural instincts of all women

Not some Cuuck that wants to be in a kitchen

Why do you have so little self respect? I'm sure your parents are proud that you are acting like a whore. You are 100% mentally ill with something for thinking its so cool to post nudes online.

Seems to me like the guy know knows all about some ugly slut from 4 chan would actually be the autist. Or do you always just call everyone autistic because everyone else on Sup Forums does? Without really seeing how much of a retard you appear to be

But still? Do you like to be without them?

Message me +491575 9395844
I like ur pics :3

Exactly! There are to many fucktards here that will claim to go in the same school just to troll you

Rozelli can I see your hymen please

But still, do you like to be without them?

Babe Come on, now your just ignoring your britfag.

Are you hymen guy? or a fucking fake again

NOT THIS GUY AGAIN

>said the newfag

Can you write mink

NOT U AGAIN FUCKTARD.

Just guess.

I do both. I cook better then any female I have met.

Who sexually abused you?

Yes in great detail
Nah I ve shitpost ed before how did you like that thread?

her uncle

/thread

>being this new

Loved it

Geez! You're such a cutie!

Do you squirt? I'd love to see you do it.

Fuck off NewFag, Learn what a copy pasta is.

the person who posted the jerk off gif it looks fake and superimposed because its slightly shaky and too bright

Kek, baited

I liked the topic of the discussion and seeing the images you posted shame both things got in the way of the other. I wasn't counting shitposting, I meant your first pic. Everyone shitposts from time to time, it's mandatory

What age were you "raped" ?

srsly write dom on your hymen

Write DOM on you!

I swear you were underage when you shitposted nudes in pol the first time?

Write MINK

Thnx I wish I could find a way to make a sim thread in pol without getting banned, when I say shitp I mean of noodz

Seems like a hell of a lot of work instead of just getting your cock out. Also, checked.

If I'm honest with you, Sup Forums has turned into a shithole, that's why I'm on Sup Forums rn. Oh I see, I wasn't around for any of them, though. Shame

kopelia apo pou eisai?

Show us a smile with teeth and no tongue
I feel like you're ashamed of it but its cuter than you think