What do you like the most about Hillary Clinton?

What do you like the most about Hillary Clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_J_W4XsI5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What do you like the most about Hillary Clinton?
Her going to prison.

It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

The fact that no one is being paid to shill for her. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

She'll die from a stroke soon

The erotic, lesbian fanfiction about her

The photos of her noice thick arse

she shreds documents like a nitro-boosted wood chipper

I like that OP is a faggot, thus, will never taint the gene pool with his cucked blood.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

lmao as soon as Trump got the nomination the Hillary shills came out in full force

sage

Who is this Sup Forums?

that she pays people to waste their time shilling on Sup Forums

pretty sure we're all immovable brick walls here, in terms of political compass.

Her criminal mind

I've never seen shilling like this.

she thicc

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

The fact that she'll be dead or in jail before the end of the year.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

That she got in such bad health after only a few months of campaigning. At this point the Dems will have to pick someone at random a month before the election

The fact that no one is being paid to shill for her. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

We have all summer and fall to ruin her life and legacy, thereby bringing peace and prosperity back to a crippled America.

Cruz/Rubio shills were just shitposting for keks, the Clinton machine literally has her own funded internet defense force though. Their first op was posting smearing berniebots by spamming cp on their social media and safe spaces.

weak

It's copypasta, user. Add it to the library.

This.

It's copypasta that has rendered the shills here completely ineffectual. They literally are being laughed at every time they post. We turned shilling into a meme.

>doubting meme magic

It didn't work in the 90's and it's not going to work now, crybaby Clintons.

I'll still post Correct The Record for a bit longer to let it simmer. Not everyone's in on it yet.

Is this going to be the new "Ted Cruz is not the zodiac killer"?

LMAO top pandering.
Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=q_J_W4XsI5M

I like that she's going to jail the most.

>Is this going to be the new "Ted Cruz is not the zodiac killer"?
More like the new
>i am now a cruz missle
But yeah you should post it anyways, the point is to mock for people in the know, the point is to enrage for people who aren't.

Her spic pandering already backfired before, and today, she tweets more cringe shit in spanish.

I want someone on tv to challenge her to speak spanish. I want Trump to do it. Oh god, how I want him to ask her that.

>+$0.15

Lets dispel this fiction once and for all that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton. Its very clear that she knows its a republican-funded lie and exactly used to smear her campaign

>the point is to mock for people in the know, the point is to enrage for people who aren't
Whelp, it works for daddy.

Make America Clinton Again..
MACA

Yeah, just shut it down.

I think she was attractive in her early years. I don't think she has aged that badly. Too bad she is just total egomaniac that borderlines close to sociopath. I wonder would her life been different if conservative man would have snatched her in those goldwater years?

That she will probably die in my life time.