Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

-hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

mad?

nope, chirpy as fuck

They fucked up the country and are now getting the backlash

That's an interesting way of spinning it - I am proud of you.

And I am sitting here, watching how GBs economy slowly descends onto the level of slowenia in the next decade.

Great idea, pals. Im sure it will work.

>this retarded
enjoy Muhammad fucking your women

Fraid not mate. I'm centre left scum and even I can see the reason they're dissapearing is because their voterbase has bluekip now, not because everyone has suddenly come to their senses.

Tories have become ukip in order to avoid what happened to labour, so theres no need for actual ukip now.

>enjoy Muhammad fucking your women

Damn, did not expect this return.
I wish I would have had stopped going to school after the sixth grade like you did, so I would have had retained this beautiful sense of repercussiveness.

You faggots need to vote Lib Dem. I hear too many people saying a vote for them is a wasted vote, so they stick to voting the main 2 parties just because they want to be on the winning side.

You're not supposed to vote for who you think will win, you're supposed to vote for the party who has the policies you want.

Come out of the closet, vote Lib Dem.

>repercussiveness
Are you sure that's a word?

I think you might be German

Your all a bunch of morons. The loss of ukip votes doesn't mean people have suddenly changed their minds about brexit. People voted for ukip aid the brexit vote, now we have won brexit there is no need to vote for them and ukip supporters are simply showing some intelligence and voting for tory to ensure we have good business men at the helm during the brexit negotiations. Not faggots cucks benefit scroungers and nigger lovers like labour and libdem

>so theres no need for actual ukip now.

And everyone can see that

...except UKIP and their voters

Why, he got what he wanted with the support of the majority voters. He didn't care for anything else.

You're silly

You digress, pal.

>you're
Morons
Ironeee

>The loss of ukip votes doesn't mean people have suddenly changed their minds about brexit

No, it means they've realised that there was no exit strategy, they were lied to about what could be done in the immediate aftermath of the referendum, and all the information since, which has NOT been refuted by UKIP, has informed the populace that Brexit is going to screw the UK financilly, without getting rid of any of the reasons people voted leave in the first place

UKIP lied, and everyone has finally figured that out, even though everyuone was trying to fucking tell them that in the first place

Nope, and now it's showing. UKIP was a one policy party, and the country decided on it without Farage or his cronies, they just believed a bunch of toffs whose hearts weren't in it and then abandoned their promises the morning after

>be me
>stupid or over 70
>hurr durr mah bendy bananas
>hurr durr taking(doing) our shitty jobs
>vote ukip
>Britain leaving Europe
>job done
Why WOULD anyone vote UKIP? Its done. They're a laughing stock party these days (internal fist fights, corruption, changing leaders, expense scandals, fraud etc etc). They've served their purpose. The fact they still exist highlights how dim they are. Their voters have moved onto the next (right wing) best thing.

HEY!
YOUR LOGIC IS NOT WELCOME HERE

No one said they've changed their mind on brexit
You are seriously fucking dumb